Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: You are a Wizard (Room 2)(Tomasque now in charge)  (Read 21148 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Wizard (Room 2)(Tomasque now in charge)
« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2016, 06:25:42 pm »

Repeat my previous action.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 05, 2016, 08:15:28 am »

"Magico Zappio!"

Another spell at the lion.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 05, 2016, 11:09:40 am »

Throw the Eye at the Lion.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 05, 2016, 02:35:04 pm »

You know what this lion really needs right now?
More buffs.
Same as last round.
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 06, 2016, 09:15:16 pm »

NOPENOPESKINSNOTSUPPOSEDTODOTHAT

Cast a spell on self.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 07, 2016, 06:42:35 am »

Cast a spell on self.
[Feli takes some popcorn]
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 09, 2016, 05:44:18 pm »

Ptw

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 11, 2016, 10:08:13 am »

Ptw

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 13, 2016, 03:25:13 pm »

Sorry to keep you waiting so long. I'm working on the new magic table, and I'm making it so that spells actually do something instead of changing next-to-nothing or buffing your enemy the rest of the time.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 13, 2016, 11:28:55 pm »

Sorry to keep you waiting so long. I'm working on the new magic table, and I'm making it so that spells actually do something instead of changing next-to-nothing or buffing your enemy the rest of the time.
I recommend checking out some of those 1d1000(0) Wand of Wonder and/or wild magic tables; they tend to be pretty good sources for random effects.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 13, 2016, 11:46:48 pm »

I recommend checking out some of those 1d1000(0) Wand of Wonder and/or wild magic tables; they tend to be pretty good sources for random effects.
I've found a good Chaos Burst 1d10000 table, but I haven't thought of looking at a Wand of Wonder table. Thanks.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2016, 04:22:06 pm »

Okay! Sorry it's been so long, I'll update right aboot now.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2016, 05:35:24 pm »

The Wizards

My Name is Immaterial:
Cast a spell on self.
[40] With great reflex, you cast a spell on yourself before the mutation comes out... and cast Summon Money Spider: A hole appears in the ground near the target, out of which crawls a 5-foot long spider. It's eyes are made of precious gems, which are dropped upon death, along with 4d12 gold pieces.
 Well, at least it got deflected to the lion, righ... oh god OH GOD! IT BURNS! The mutation manifests as (I swear to go I rolled this) a enlargening of your lower back, upper thighs, and rear end. In addition to that, you may "displace" those areas and allow them to move through solid matter.

Felissan:
Same as last round.
Spell, ruby, yadda yadda.
[21] Now you're pissed! This lion just keeps getting more damn powerful, and you don't like it! In fact, you feel that there aren't enough damaging magic spells ((Don't worry, I'm changing that))! You cast your spell at the tiger, and it turns out to be Thunder Strike: A thunder bolt extends from the caster's hand and strikes the target.
 The spell hits in in the chest, and the lions body cracks. A few small pieces fall off the torso, and the lion lets loose a howl of pain!

crazyabe:
Throw the Eye at the Lion.
You let loose the throw, but you forgot about that your hands are facing the wrong way! The gem shatters against the wall, and you feel a cold breeze for a moment as it releases an icy explosion! Thanks god, no one was hurt...

ATHATH:
Repeat my previous action.
Jonas whirls in anger, and casts a spell at the lion!
Ditto.
[08] You feel your spell's power growing to encompass everyone in the room! This isn't good! Suddenly, the spell discharges, and you realize that :esrever ni s'gnihtyrevE For 1d3 [3] rounds, anything that heals now damages (and vica versa); Any values (except this spell's duration) that naturally decrease now increase (and vica versa); Anything that affects the caster now affects the target (and vica versa); Anything that affects a specific group of creatures now only affects all others (and visa versa).
((This spell will come into affect at the end of this turn. This spell is cancer.))

FallacyofUrist:
Another spell at the lion.
[17] You imbue the lion with the power of the Mage Soul: If the target was not already a wizard, they become one. If they were already a wizard, they can and must cast 2 additional spells next turn.
 The eyes gleam with new-found power... and he gets a cute wizard hat, too! (It promptly lights on fire)

Ruby Lion & Money Spider

The Money Spider attacks the closest enemy: The lion! [6] It's bite has no effect on the lion's stone skin.
 The Ruby Lion casts a spell at the spider in retaliation! [11] The spider is targeted with Fist: Caster lunges forward and automatically succeeds in punching the target. If the caster stated beforehand that they would cast this spell, target explodes when hit.
 The Ruby Lion lunges at the spider! [autohit] It hits it in the leg, and the weak body part snaps off automatically!

Spoiler: Ruby Lion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Money Spider (click to show/hide)

Currently Active

Spoiler: My Name is Immaterial (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Felissan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: crazyabe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: FallacyofUrist (click to show/hide)

Replacements for when the Above Die

Spoiler: vishdafish (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Unicoding Unicorn (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Money!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2016, 06:51:41 pm »

"Doog eb t'nac taht, llew."

Zan does nothing, out of sheer confusion.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 06:56:45 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13