_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 911 912 [913] 914 915 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5768497 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Cooking Mama: Hardcore addition
« Reply #13680 on: March 31, 2013, 02:18:14 am »

((Oh, did Lyra get custom clothing or some clothes from the armory?))

((they weren't even from the AM, i got them right after starting out. first thing i did))

look around, listen to the intro speech from post 1, get some clothes on (if given options, single-color clothes, if lucky then dark blue), and start wandering aimlessly about the ship, familiarizing myself with where to find what and suchlike.
get out of the way of anyone moving nearby, and avoid crowded areas. (crowded == 5+ people) avoid eye contact unless directly addressed.

after running out of comfortable places to go wander back to the armory, stand in an out of the way corner and observe the various people passing through, and the items being offered.

You get yourself a nice pair of pants and a shirt, both in dark blue, and start wandering around the ship, familiarizing yourself with the parts available to you. Everything looks fairly normal, save for the exorcism/demon hunt going on in the Rec room. But you decide to ignore that bit of terrifying in favor of wandering over to the armory and perusing the weapons list. The armory master doesn't say a word to you, she just keeps reading.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:20:55 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13681 on: March 31, 2013, 02:22:00 am »

(We all love Pandemic, PW. :P)
Yeah, it's not really obscure. Not in a bunch as weird and nerdy as we.

-----

"Mister! Miss! Other mister! What are you doing?"
Going to screw around with physics. That or run a simulation of killing everything. Either way, it'll involve destroying something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13682 on: March 31, 2013, 02:24:12 am »

((This is me glad for you Therpox...even if you're someone's alt, who I wish to know whose alt it is.

Still...yeah, thanks for that, don't edit it out  - shows what I know :/ Just trying to give PW the freedom of whatever the GM can do. Didn't think of it that way but whatever.

And thanks again!))
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:27:57 am by Tiruin »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13683 on: March 31, 2013, 03:11:49 am »

Feyri looked at the woman, then at the man. The latter being awfully weird and strange given his...unmoving gaze and stance against the woman. She was glad to at least have a response from the former.

"Erm, ok. Excuse me bothering you both."

Feyri checks any other room except the Armory and the Infirmary for May. Meaning: Go Find May.

Also, send in a message to the AM

Spoiler: Message (click to show/hide)

Thinking along the lines of communication, Feyri typed the following (To Lenglon).
Quote from: Feyri Nirel = ???
Hey there,

This was the person you just met earlier - sword in hand with shield, all that stuff. Anyway, I don't know who you are or what you did to get here, but you seem like an approachable person. Not that communicative, right?

...Yeah :/, just asking if I could know who you are so that if we meet again soon, I could at least greet you cordially. Also, if you've any problem with drug dealers or other filth, don't be afraid to call out for help or send a message from your wrist pad.

Cheers! :D

Quote from: Lyra to Feyri
Lyra.
Thanks.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13684 on: March 31, 2013, 01:50:10 pm »

"I am, in fact, the ruler of Madagascar. Though which one, I dare not say. Probably Madagascar-17, considering my luck. That place was always quite the hole. Wonder if someone's burnt it down yet. Or at least reduced its surface to a glass desert with nuclear weaponry. Guess I could pray for it."

Pray to the god of nukes, do the nuclear dance. Hope my kingdom gets put out of its misery. Stop everything afterwards.
Your hallucinations fade after you do nothing for a few minutes.

"Shut it down...shut it all...where am I?"

That was boring wait did I hear VR

Casually walk away to the VR machines!

Pull up pants afterwards.

You walk over to the Vr machines. You don't actually get in one or start it up or use it or look at the list of programs available or anything. You just walk over to it and loiter in it's general vicinity.

"S'cuse me Thomas."

Proceed to yank down Xan's pants and throw the ash onto his genitals.

Then run to the Armory and get .45 ammunition.

((SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING
Although if he saw this ship he'd probably shut down the universe.))

((He's not any worse than the Prime Minister of China. But it's too late for China. Always.))
You discover that "he" has no genitals! Oh what a tragedy! Now there is nothing to hurl ash onto! Your plans have been foiled! A pox upon him!

You run to the armory and ask for ammo.

"It will cost you a token."

"A POX UPON YOUR BLOODLINE!"

observe the Idiotic Drug Dealer from a short distance away, specifically looking for signs of weakness or sickness. follow him as he moves around but stay out of his arms reach. if he collapses or asks for help, help him back to the infirmary.

if he just sits there and stares at me, go back to reading my book until he starts moving around.
Again

((Yoink, you've got the initiative here. i'm just going to be repeating this until you do something))
again

((Lyra has a book to read, IDD does not, Lyra is going to win a patience contest.

however Yoink might out-patience Lenglon, what with him not posting anything.

PW, am i at least managing to read another story from the book while i wait on him?))
The next story is about the strange effects of time travel on reality and how, the moment time travel is created, it immediately begins to exist in all time periods and basically causes reality to fall apart. Rather bleak.

"huh, Miss, lets get this out of the way, can I have some fags (British terms or cigarettes.), some information and a rating from 1-10 on how likely my death s in the next few days."
Talk to the A.M.
"Hey, I don't care what floats your boat, but I'm not a dating service. Go find them on your own."

"Also, you're probably safe for the next few days, a 3-4 on the death scale."

What the hell is this weapon? When did I start carrying it with me. Hmm... seems quite primitive and brutal, chemical incendiary rounds... what sort of barbaric savage could've created such a thing?
Charles goes out and investigates the commotion.
You walk over to where may is cursing fate about her chosen opponent's lack of dangly bits.

((yeah, I'm quite sick, can't think straight enough to form a reply, and I have no idea what's currently going on, so))
Resume VR. Figure out how much reinforcement the Scout Eye can be given without hindering its mobility.
You could probably give it a layer of sheet metal armor/reinforcement without significantly effecting it's mobility. That would surely make it at least somewhat more resilient.

VR THE SHIT OUT OF MY LIFE AND BECOME A SPACE MARINER. Let's space harpoon a space crab. (I am so making that a game, with your blessing Piecewise)

(Sure, go for it.)

You head to the VR and find a new program at the bottom of the list:

"CAPTAIN TINBEARD'S SPACE MARINER TEXT ADVENTURE!"

You chose it. It asks you to input a name and chose a starting item between a laser cutlass, a tachyon in a jar, an eyepatch or a bottle of Jovian rum. 

((Hah, back in the day XP

But really. Loved that game. Wherein you lose because of darn naval ports. The only port...Also, not nerdy :I @GWG))

((Oh, did Lyra get custom clothing or some clothes from the armory?))
((piecewise: Can we get custom clothing from the armory?? This thing has bothered me ever since M1, but I've been held back by the idea of "You must always wear MK suit" and all. Please answer this! And also what kinds of clothes we could wear...just for cosmetic and thought appearance XD))

((Get well soon Leafbarrett! :D))

Feyri looked at the woman, then at the man. The latter being awfully weird and strange given his...unmoving gaze and stance against the woman. She was glad to at least have a response from the former.

"Erm, ok. Excuse me bothering you both."

Feyri checks any other room except the Armory and the Infirmary for May. Meaning: Go Find May.

Also, send in a message to the AM

Spoiler: Message (click to show/hide)

Thinking along the lines of communication, Feyri typed the following (To Lenglon).
Quote from: Feyri Nirel = ???
Hey there,

This was the person you just met earlier - sword in hand with shield, all that stuff. Anyway, I don't know who you are or what you did to get here, but you seem like an approachable person. Not that communicative, right?

...Yeah :/, just asking if I could know who you are so that if we meet again soon, I could at least greet you cordially. Also, if you've any problem with drug dealers or other filth, don't be afraid to call out for help or send a message from your wrist pad.

Cheers! :D
You find may in the armory, cursing the AM's bloodline, much to the AM's great apathy. The armory master hands you a bundle of clothing, exactly the stuff you wanted. Yay finally having underwear! No way that will just get yanked down by may in 30 seconds!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13685 on: March 31, 2013, 02:16:08 pm »

"Success! All is well now. Actually, it's even better. I feel so enriched."

Walk over to Xan, hand him the bottle of Xeno Spit. Keep the eyedropper to myself, though.

"This is a dangerous place, fellow convict. You may get stabbed by a virtual reality addict jonesing for a fix if you're not careful. Have this to keep you safe. Either drinking it or smashing it over somebody's head and using it as a stabbing weapon works."

Go to the armory and kindly ask the AM a question. Two questions, actually.

"Hello, miss. After my brief chemical adventure, I had two questions to ask of you, if you don't mind. One, how well can you sing, unless you'd rather keep that to yourself? Two, may I call you Sandy?"

Both were questions that had bothered him for over twenty seconds, so it was completely natural that he'd want to get an answer before he forgot what they were.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 11:02:56 pm by Harry Baldman »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13686 on: March 31, 2013, 02:27:20 pm »

Name: Picto Bansley
Item: Tachyon-in-a-Jar

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13687 on: March 31, 2013, 02:55:24 pm »

You don't wear MK1 on a ship, you get brown shirt and pants, unless you specifically ask (Milno).
((Milno in fact still wears the standard HMRC clothing, which is gray and very simple, whenever he isn't stuck inside his MkIII. Lyra had a bit of luck and found some dark blue clothing in the pile, though.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13688 on: March 31, 2013, 03:10:20 pm »

Take the Xeno Spit.
Thank you, fellow subservient.
Sig! Onol

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13689 on: March 31, 2013, 03:33:38 pm »

Take the Xeno Spit.
Thank you, fellow subservient.
Also take a look at the available programs.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13690 on: March 31, 2013, 06:48:23 pm »

Find someone who looks in charge.

"[Miss/Mister]! There's a [describe Xantalos's character]! He says he's gonna break stuff! Is that a real thing he's going to do or is he just trying to scare me?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13691 on: March 31, 2013, 07:26:23 pm »

observe the Idiotic Drug Dealer from a short distance away, specifically looking for signs of weakness or sickness. follow him as he moves around but stay out of his arms reach. if he collapses or asks for help, help him back to the infirmary.

if he just sits there and stares at me, go back to reading my book until he starts moving around.
Again

((Yoink, you've got the initiative here. i'm just going to be repeating this until you do something))
again

((Lyra has a book to read, IDD does not, Lyra is going to win a patience contest.

however Yoink might out-patience Lenglon, what with him not posting anything.

PW, am i at least managing to read another story from the book while i wait on him?))
Again
EDIT: he did something!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 11:48:51 pm by Lenglon »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13692 on: March 31, 2013, 07:29:47 pm »

Charles gets a suit, shirt, tie, pants, belt, underwear and other related attire from the armory.
"Hello again, the recent commotion has given me a thought. Is it possible, to use certain amps to project the thoughts of certain, less mentally stable inmates into a target's mind?"
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 07:32:09 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13693 on: March 31, 2013, 08:30:52 pm »

Feyri placed the new clothing aside in a safe corner as she hefted her sword and discreetly moved it to her side, approaching May.

"Hi there May. You're looking good, I see. How's your boyfriend?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13694 on: March 31, 2013, 10:38:44 pm »

Feyri placed the new clothing aside in a safe corner as she hefted her sword and discreetly moved it to her side, approaching May.

"Hi there May. You're looking good, I see. How's your boyfriend?"

"Hi Feyri! He's fine. He has pizza. How is your boyfriend? How many positions have you guys tried yet?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 911 912 [913] 914 915 ... 2101