Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 43

Author Topic: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode  (Read 123911 times)

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode
« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2014, 08:16:54 pm »

Shouldn't succubi be able to butcher sentients?

Oh, and Bloodwine seems like it would be a staple for demons as well, but I can't find a way to make it.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 09:50:07 pm by omniclasm »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2014, 05:32:01 am »

Suprisingly, no. The succubi does not butcher sentients, there's evil and there is downright savage (elves are savages, kill em). :P

I'll add bloodwine asap.

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 30, 2014, 06:09:00 pm »

Altar of nightmares and Pottery are both b w N.

Well of souls and Slag pit are both b e S.

Soul lantern (blue) and Metallurgist's forge are both b e i.

Brick oven and Magma brick oven are both b e V.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 30, 2014, 07:13:40 pm »

I have some cotton fiber cloth bags, which I made in the Clothier's shop using standard vanilla a w b.  My Succubi refuse to move them to a Furniture stockpile set to accept "boxes and bags" of types plant cloth, leather, silk, yarn.  Confused, I made a whole new Furniture stockpile, blocked all types except "boxes and bags", left all materials open -- still nothing.  The bags just sit in the Clothier's shop, never having been moved since they were made.

I even made a whole new bag.  A (cotton fiber cloth) was used (from some caravan), and a -cotton fiber bag- was produced.  It, too, sits in the workshop.  I made a second bag, and they chose a (cotton fiber cloth) which happens to be dyed red (with carmine dye).  This one made a no-quality cotton fiber bag.  It also sits untouched in the Clothier's shop.

Finally I tried making a silk bag.  A (silk cloth) (red with carmine dye) was taken, producing a -silk bag-.  It sits there untouched.

I made some lavish meals, which freed up some bags that were in use to hold quarry bush leaves.  These bags got stockpiled.

What's the difference between the bags that are being stockpiled, and the ones that aren't?  No burrows have been created at all yet.  None of the bags are forbidden.  There are no pathing issues, since the Succubi can get to the Clothier's shop to make new bags.

=============

Well, damn.  That's embarrassing.  The difference is there is another stockpile somewhere out there taking from the Clothier's shop.  It's not even a Furniture stockpile.  It's a finished goods stockpile, taking clothes.

I added a "take from workshop" link to the Furniture stockpile, and now it's working.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:06:06 pm by greycat »
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2014, 02:55:47 am »

Altar of nightmares and Pottery are both b w N.

Well of souls and Slag pit are both b e S.

Soul lantern (blue) and Metallurgist's forge are both b e i.

Brick oven and Magma brick oven are both b e V.

I'll fix that asap.

I stopped using stockpiles settings myself because it is too easy to break your industry with those. I wish we'd have something similar to the mechanics plugin.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 02, 2014, 07:10:38 am »

I am back on defiling reactions. And almost nothing works. The improvement is not applied and quality does not raise. No pain no gain.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #186 on: July 02, 2014, 07:11:51 am »

I am back on defiling reactions. And almost nothing works. The improvement is not applied and quality does not raise. No pain no gain.
What exactly are defiling reactions supposed to do? Maybe I can help.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 02, 2014, 08:28:05 am »

What exactly are defiling reactions supposed to do? Maybe I can help.

Raise the quality of foreign armor pieces, decorate them (so it cannot be reused) and make it succubus sized. I am using a modified version rose's script. The quality increase will be based on the worker's skill (a lvl 15 armorer will produce masterworks for sure).

I did not try sizing yet, but so far:
- base_improveitem does not seem to enter one loop when supposed to. I confirmed that it properly captured the reaction and selected the armor to work on, but it does not enter the quality editing block. I cannot tell why because it seemed simple.
- No decoration of the armor, I have never made an improvement reaction so I need to scratch some more.

This and summoning of masterwork creatures are the last parts to add before I consider the race out of alpha state. I'll resume the schedule as I did on vanilla after that.

Edit : Fixed the improveitem script, now it works and does not go beyond masterwork (which make the item revert into a broken basic quality). And somehow the one who improved into this quality gets credited for it.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 12:51:01 pm by Boltgun »

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 02, 2014, 01:00:05 pm »

Sizing will be really easy, just change the maker race id to whatever the fort's race is and done.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 02, 2014, 01:28:44 pm »

Sizing will be really easy, just change the maker race id to whatever the fort's race is and done.

Yep, just done that. It works, now I need to get improvement to work and it's set.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #190 on: July 02, 2014, 01:44:58 pm »

Sounds good. :)

What is your next plan after that? I think being demon-themed, they should get something out of the HFS, or the slade that can be mined there. But that would be late-late game.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Blightedmarsh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 02, 2014, 01:50:08 pm »

what about mining hell for its daemons and souls? Corrupting them for your own ends

Kiefatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 02, 2014, 02:51:31 pm »

BTW, any way to get a second combat squad of Succubi? I'm fine with one big melee squad, but I'd like a range/bow squad too. I know infernal pitchforks can double as ranged, but still, I'd rather have the option to pull them out from their sisters.

Also... what are bladeshards? Ammo for the pitchforks?

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 02, 2014, 03:48:37 pm »

You should be able to assign battle guides on the noble menu and create new squads with them. Also yes bladeshard are pitchfork ammo, the best ones are done at the soul forge.

Plans after the next updates includes flesh shapping, more rituals ans making nobles à vital asset. There is more to add to evil biomedical and hfs too.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 03:50:31 pm by Boltgun »

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 02, 2014, 06:00:51 pm »

You should be able to assign battle guides on the noble menu and create new squads with them.

Yes.  It works just like vanilla -- you create a new squad any time you want.  I personally don't use the Nobles screen for this.  I just make a squad in the military screen by pressing lower-case L (l) when I'm looking at the Lady of Pain's squad.  Whoever's assigned to the first slot in the new squad automatically becomes a Battle Guide.  But you can do it the other way around if you prefer.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 43