Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 43

Author Topic: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode  (Read 123899 times)

lwCoyote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode
« Reply #240 on: July 16, 2014, 02:30:38 am »

This isnt applicable if you dont have any military squads set up, which was the case when I set up an ammo stockpile about a minute into my embark, and it was still sitting there 20 minutes later when all my succubi were idle milling around in the meeting area saying they had no jobs to do

That is plain weird, can you provide the save?

Shore, I will PM you a link when I do so. I can only provide one of the saves, since I deleted the others. Im tempted to also record some video of it and post it to youtube
This is an exceptional obsidian statue of Daral Darkscab.
The item is an exceptionally designed image of Daral Darkscab the dwarf and a slag bar (massive) in obsidian by Ksoth Lolorumril. Daral Darkscab is raising the slag bar (massive). The artwork relates to the masterful slag bar (massive) created by the dwarf Daral Darkscab for the Corridor of Matyrs at Monstergores in the late spring of 312.

I'm so glad my masons have chosen to memorialize the really important events.

lwCoyote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 16, 2014, 02:31:44 am »

Ammo that has been assigned to a squad, but not picked up, doesn't get stockpiled.

This isnt applicable if you dont have any military squads set up, which was the case when I set up an ammo stockpile about a minute into my embark, and it was still sitting there 20 minutes later when all my succubi were idle milling around in the meeting area saying they had no jobs to do

There's still the default "hunters" squad.  I don't recall what ammo is assigned to them in a default Succubus embark, but it's worth checking there.

Yup, I saw it ^_^
The item is an exceptionally designed image of Daral Darkscab the dwarf and a slag bar (massive) in obsidian by Ksoth Lolorumril. Daral Darkscab is raising the slag bar (massive). The artwork relates to the masterful slag bar (massive) created by the dwarf Daral Darkscab for the Corridor of Matyrs at Monstergores in the late spring of 312.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 16, 2014, 01:23:44 pm »

Squads all default to arrows of any material, even when you assign stygian pitchforks.

Dev wise, I added more manual pages. There is a 'Your civ' page left blank and I am not sure of what should go there that was not already explained elsewhere. Otherwise all that is left there is to complete the buildings with the non specific reactions. Illustrations are lacking but I'll wait until Meph complete a Dwarf or Human version to align it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 02:28:18 pm by Boltgun »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #243 on: July 16, 2014, 02:46:58 pm »

Your civ is supposed to be about the entity file and creature file.

Illustrations? What specifically? I was just planning on adding creature sprites and maybe a screenshot here and there, but no new art.

::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

lwCoyote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 16, 2014, 04:06:23 pm »

Boltgun (and anyone else who wants to take a looksie): http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=9018

The save with the ammo problem.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 16, 2014, 04:58:29 pm »

Your civ is supposed to be about the entity file and creature file.

Illustrations? What specifically? I was just planning on adding creature sprites and maybe a screenshot here and there, but no new art.

Yes sprites was what I was talking about, also icons for the weapons and armors.

Boltgun (and anyone else who wants to take a looksie): http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=9018

The save with the ammo problem.

I'll have a look asap.

Okay, so I activated hunting on a succubi and yes with two different types of ammo, it is very erratic. She picked the shards, then dropped it on one spot near the trade depot, then kept running into it. I removed the shards from the ammo settings, made some wooden arrows and it worked as intended again.

I think this is because bladeshards cannot be used for hunting, since this ammo is for stygian pitchforks.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:19:28 pm by Boltgun »

hiphop38

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 16, 2014, 10:26:28 pm »

So is there a way to play as deep sucubii or royal sucubii? or are they one and the same currently?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #247 on: July 16, 2014, 11:34:54 pm »

So is there a way to play as deep sucubii or royal sucubii? or are they one and the same currently?
They have been merged into one. At least in the Masterwork version of the succubus mod, because it already has so many different civs. The difference between the two succubi was not bit enough to warrant an addition of both.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

lwCoyote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2014, 01:31:31 pm »

Okay, so I activated hunting on a succubi and yes with two different types of ammo, it is very erratic. She picked the shards, then dropped it on one spot near the trade depot, then kept running into it. I removed the shards from the ammo settings, made some wooden arrows and it worked as intended again.

I think this is because bladeshards cannot be used for hunting, since this ammo is for stygian pitchforks.

Ok, didnt know about bladeshards being for stygian pitchforks. Good to know for the future! What about the stockpiling issue?

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 18, 2014, 10:23:55 pm »

Ok, didnt know about bladeshards being for stygian pitchforks. Good to know for the future! What about the stockpiling issue?

Ammo was stockpiled and picked up but that was after I set the hunting ammo properly.

I also noticed that, by default, the game will set a military squad to use 250 of each arrow type. Vanilla behavior, this is overkill and 50 of one type is also a lot for a 5+ repel an invasion.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 22, 2014, 04:06:15 pm »

Started playing with dfhack while waiting for a version for 40.03 to come out. A new reaction will soon be added to the temples of sin and fire to check what upgrades you applied on a succubus. It will open a pop up box telling 'Milith McBoosted has the following powers:' and a list of added upgrades, the message being mirrored as a regular announcement. Should be as easy to do as reading a list of syndromes.

Edit : I confirmed, as soon as your removed bladeshards from hunters and make a new stockpile, ammo act is piced up and stocked as any items. Perhaps I can prevent bladeshards to be added by default but no promises.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 04:25:16 pm by Boltgun »

Guthbug

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 22, 2014, 06:38:58 pm »

Started playing with dfhack while waiting for a version for 40.03 to come out. A new reaction will soon be added to the temples of sin and fire to check what upgrades you applied on a succubus. It will open a pop up box telling 'Milith McBoosted has the following powers:' and a list of added upgrades, the message being mirrored as a regular announcement. Should be as easy to do as reading a list of syndromes.

Edit : I confirmed, as soon as your removed bladeshards from hunters and make a new stockpile, ammo act is piced up and stocked as any items. Perhaps I can prevent bladeshards to be added by default but no promises.

That upgrade checking script would be VERY useful on warlocks. I keep forgetting who has learned what spells.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 24, 2014, 01:24:51 pm »

That upgrade checking script would be VERY useful on warlocks. I keep forgetting who has learned what spells.

I'll include warlocks spells on the list and leave the script open so it can be reused for any race.

Guthbug

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 24, 2014, 01:30:15 pm »

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

lwCoyote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 26, 2014, 12:19:21 pm »

Boltgun> Any plans for a succubi caste system?

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 43