_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5755414 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Panty raid gone wrong?
« Reply #480 on: May 09, 2012, 04:06:04 pm »

How bad is the recoil?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #481 on: May 09, 2012, 04:11:30 pm »

((Hi, how do I sign up?

Are there spots?))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 09, 2012, 04:13:27 pm »

Milno solemnly ignores the man who speaks in a different font face - since he barely asked his question and is already moving towards the door to look for someone - and keeps watching TV.

((@Skyrunner: You sign up by posting your sheet. And for the matter of spots, I guess there are enough. At least so far I have not seen the GM either complaining or clawing at his own face.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 09, 2012, 04:15:31 pm »

Open list of programs.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #484 on: May 09, 2012, 04:15:40 pm »

Spoiler: Empyrea Cymac (click to show/hide)

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 09, 2012, 04:17:41 pm »

(@Sky: Basically once you have a sheet you're free to mess around in the On-Ship thread as much as you want, but you have to be fast when a mission ends to be in one of the five slots that get to go on the next mission. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 09, 2012, 04:20:30 pm »

Thomas replaces the gauss ammo with a steel rod, then performs the test.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 09, 2012, 04:24:46 pm »

((Empyrea is the strongest member of the team, with more than double than most of our characters, actually.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 09, 2012, 04:30:56 pm »

Seeing Mason isn't around yet, Nekarios goes back to his VR tinkering, passing the one at the TV again on his way.

I would hazard a guess that you're a veteran, from the cybernetic arm and the fact that you're in that cast thing, what looks like something to reattach a limb. Recent, too, probably the hellhole Steve mentioned. Some kind of alien reality distortion, or something like that. I'm Nekarios, though most just call me Nick, and who knows, maybe you'll end up with one of my designs in your hands. And no doubt you'll be better off for it, considering my current one can punch clean through a MkIII suit with just one shell, damage a good bit of armor on a battlesuit, and even make some headway into an Avatar of War. It's also a sub-machine gun.

Get back in the cabinet, pausing to hear any reply before hooking himself up, pausing again if it's a question.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 09, 2012, 04:41:17 pm »

I would hazard a guess that you're a veteran, from the cybernetic arm and the fact that you're in that cast thing, what looks like something to reattach a limb. Recent, too, probably the hellhole Steve mentioned. Some kind of alien reality distortion, or something like that. I'm Nekarios, though most just call me Nick, and who knows, maybe you'll end up with one of my designs in your hands. And no doubt you'll be better off for it, considering my current one can punch clean through a MkIII suit with just one shell, damage a good bit of armor on a battlesuit, and even make some headway into an Avatar of War. It's also a sub-machine gun.
Milno turns his head towards the man.
"Really? From my experience, a lot of things can punch through a MkIII with ease, including fists and feet from crazed synth-flesh monsters. Also, you'll need a lot of tokens to build that, so you better start working for them. My name is Milno Enedrasi, and you are a really talented observer of obvious things, I suppose. Pleased to meet you."
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 09, 2012, 04:41:48 pm »

((@ Skyrunner: Personal Info is the biography section.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 09, 2012, 04:49:18 pm »

Introduce myself to all these folks, then kick their asses at VR combat or whatever the hell they're doing.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 09, 2012, 04:50:15 pm »

Introduce myself to all these folks, then kick their asses at VR combat or whatever the hell they're doing.
((They are just tinkering. And even if it was possible for you to invade one of their simulations, then they would try to kill you with their gizmos.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #493 on: May 09, 2012, 04:52:54 pm »

How bad is the recoil?
Twice as much as a normal one (5 strength to prevent possible damage)

Milno solemnly ignores the man who speaks in a different font face - since he barely asked his question and is already moving towards the door to look for someone - and keeps watching TV.

((@Skyrunner: You sign up by posting your sheet. And for the matter of spots, I guess there are enough. At least so far I have not seen the GM either complaining or clawing at his own face.))
The news report switches from the current story to that of a man who claims to be able to heal the sick and injured through repeated "therapeutic" punches to the stomach.

Open list of programs.
Battle of Hexbarax
Poacher
Punch many things
Tinker
Duel

Thomas replaces the gauss ammo with a steel rod, then performs the test.
(A gauss harpoon gun?)

You summon up a steel rod and load it into the gauss rifle like an ancient musket loader. The rifle fires the rod, but the length combined with the fact that the rod has no stabilizing qualities results in it tumbling end over end in mid flight. 

Seeing Mason isn't around yet, Nekarios goes back to his VR tinkering, passing the one at the TV again on his way.

Get back in the cabinet, pausing to hear any reply before hooking himself up, pausing again if it's a question.
(I'll just remind you that it will do that amount of damage when you have lots of charging circuits working together, and that increases recoil a good bit, as well as weight. For it to reach damages like that with the speeds you have there you'll have so many charging circuits working in unison that you'll need to reenforce the whole gun body or it may just detonate

You introduce yourself aloud, but they don't seem to notice you. You shrug and enter one of the VR machines to see what it's like. It brings up several options:
Battle of Hexbarax
Poacher
Punch many things
Tinker
Duel

Spoiler: Empyrea Cymac (click to show/hide)
Got it.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 09, 2012, 04:54:39 pm »

Ok, add another battery, on the other side of the gun, and test again. Then use springs to try and create a anti-recoil system.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 2101