Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178]

Author Topic: Random thoughts - On the Origins of "I Could Eat A Horse"  (Read 215096 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random thoughts - On the Origins of "I Could Eat A Horse"
« Reply #2655 on: April 26, 2024, 03:16:21 am »

what if uh if i uhhhhhh maybe we could maybe we maybe we guess the why of how and
But what comes after the and?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: April 30, 2024, 06:23:47 am »

what if uh if i uhhhhhh maybe we could maybe we maybe we guess the why of how and
But what comes after the and?

"?"
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: April 30, 2024, 09:38:57 pm »

I think there’s an important difference between being pro-something versus anti-anti-something.

That is, I’m not in favor of some things, but I’m definitely against legal and/or violent opposition to those things.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: May 01, 2024, 09:06:49 pm »

Imagine how coolit would be if this medecine pulled it of, I could pixk up my life a few weeks from now, it feels like such a remote possibility. Maybe I could finish a few things for once, that retrospectively will feel feel hrd enough with how long they have haunted me, to get some real sense of accomplishment for once.. Heh one can dream but. I want to at least claw back that iron obstination, I basically spent 3 years on my feet, this sedentary stuff is actually kind of boring, but also addicting. 50% of that time and 100% of that energy can't possibly yield nothing (I tend to forget there's a tryhard behind all that refusal to face failure) so long as I finish the shit I begin, as shittyly as I would, but finished nonetheless. The shit that matters. The shit I can control.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 09:09:57 pm by dragdeler »
let
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178]