Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1585559 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! With love from the middle of everywhere.
« Reply #7845 on: September 16, 2013, 07:56:25 pm »

Oh wow, are we actually allowed to comment of girls appearance without being 'creepy internet stalkers' today? Hoo boy that one is a relief.  :P

Anyway you do look very cute Flandre.  :)
Welcome to B12 Forums. We are like, the biggest family on the interwebz.
It also helps that gender doesn't really make much of an impact on how many people here say you're cute.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7846 on: September 16, 2013, 07:59:26 pm »

It also helps that gender doesn't really make much of an impact on how many people here say you're cute.
Everyone is cute. That is a fact.

But yes, family :D

Oh wow, are we actually allowed to comment of girls appearance without being 'creepy internet stalkers' today? Hoo boy that one is a relief.  :P
...People were being creepy stalkers O_o
Wat.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7847 on: September 16, 2013, 08:11:19 pm »

Everyone's a hero cutie in their own way...

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #7848 on: September 16, 2013, 09:07:48 pm »

...People were being creepy stalkers O_o
Wat.

I remember when she first posted, I wanted to say she was cute but was afraid of being creepy. It's the kind of thing you have to watch out for, when you're a socially awkward guy.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7849 on: September 16, 2013, 10:08:11 pm »

Bah, sincerity can be 'felt' or seen in the wording of others through the internet. If you mean what you mean, then just say it-be cautious about your words, but if you really mean the compliment, say it. :P

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #7850 on: September 16, 2013, 11:50:40 pm »

You remain super cute. Stop hoggin' all the cuteness.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7851 on: September 17, 2013, 02:43:33 pm »

LOLOL!

Playing with the laptop in the car before work, tethered to the cellphone. Forgot I left this thing in here after vacation under the seat!

Harsh sunlight + Squinting + Crappy webcam + Bad hair day == Supervillian glamour shots!

And it's not even a Monday!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I do kinda like how the harsh light washes out all the defects in my skin though.
LOL

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7852 on: September 17, 2013, 03:07:41 pm »

Best. Bond. Villain. EVAR!
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7853 on: September 17, 2013, 03:17:10 pm »

lol, I look real pissed too!

Couldnt be further from the truth-- I just have a hard time with bright light, and working second shift doesn't help with that.

That said, here's something funny that just came to mind.

"9 out of 10 supervillians enjoy Dwarf Fortress!"
(the 10th one prefers Cooking Mama.)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #7854 on: September 17, 2013, 06:00:33 pm »

Oh man, you should totally star in the next Bond movie with that villainface, it would be GLORIOUS. :U

Also, i know that feeling with sunlight all too well, heh. Fortunately, my face tends to contort into sort of a smile when i'm being blinded by the sun, not because i'm actually happy about it, but because my entire face is cramping together to shield my eyes from the relentless storm of electromagnetic radiation. It does, however, help me appear as a less threatening person when out in the GREAT OUTDOORS, because as all people know, young adult males are all violent murderers out to get you and only you.

It gets even better when me and my brother, both of us being fairly tall dudes at around 190 cm, go somewhere together. I have witnessed people deliberately going to the other side of the road, as well as people giving us a fearful glare as we peacefully pass each other. Some particularly hardened individuals just don't give a shit, which is the ideal situation. Still though, i feel obliged to go out of my way to not appear intimidating, if it isn't too much of an inconvenience. :I (that usually means "don't turn down that road where the singular elderly lady is walking toward me")

BUT THEY DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD THEY HAVE IT. The face they see is my normal face, usually either straight on or in a slight upward angle, which, despite being horribly asymmetric, really isn't all that evil looking.
Especially not if a bright light is hiding my unsightly stubble and eye ridges. :I
If i look at people up through my eyebro's, however, it suddenly becomes a reasonably effective kubrick stare.
Exact same neutral face, just tilted downwards. Some people would claim that raising ones eyebro's when looking upwards is natural, but to that i disagree, my face is as lazy as the rest of my body. Only when my troglodyte-esque eyebro's get in the way of my vision do i bother raising them, and/or when i need to raise the singular "eh w0t now" eyebro', often accompanied by a "it is not possible to raise my eyebro' as high as i would like to".

oh and here's one of my favourite ways to rest my chin upon my hand
DEVIL HORNS but with my thumb under the ring/middle fingers instead of in front of them

It's super comfy, you should try it. Also i manage to not look 21 in these photos, which is pretty odd.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7855 on: September 17, 2013, 06:05:38 pm »

Eyebro.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7856 on: September 17, 2013, 06:10:18 pm »

Got married~

http://i.imgur.com/WZunm8g.jpg
Whoa, congrats, Kai!
(I know, I'm a little late, but still, congratulations!)

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7857 on: September 17, 2013, 06:15:42 pm »

I got my hair done today. It was a bit overdue >.>
(I tried on so many clothes during this mall trip that any messiness caused since can be excused, lol)

« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 06:18:48 pm by Flandre »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7858 on: September 17, 2013, 06:48:26 pm »

Is it normal for people to look forward to getting grey hair?

Recently, (over the past two weeks or so anyway) I have been noticing a rather profound increase in the number of perfectly silver grey hairs snagged in my comb each morning.

The color is really quite stunning, and completely devoid of some of the yucky orange/yellow dingy tones some people have when they grey out. Imagine a flattened piece of monofilament fishing line, for the kind of perfectly clear silver shine it has.

I am really not that old, at only 31. However, I am actually kinda digging getting my gran's really awesome platinum silver hair, instead of mom's dingy brown.

Most people get all bent out of shape about that kind of thing, but I actually like the idea, and wish it would hurry up!

LOL

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7859 on: September 17, 2013, 06:48:55 pm »

Double the pleasure.. Double the fun!

Double the postings with double fresh, double mint gum!

(From Wrigleys!)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 07:10:39 pm by wierd »
Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 987