Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 625 626 [627] 628 629 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1585873 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Play nice while I'm out being nice, okay?
« Reply #9390 on: June 25, 2014, 09:14:45 pm »

Though I do wanna say that a better analogy would be calling you Welsh or Scottish or English instead of the umbrella term "British". You might *be* Welsh or Scottish by ancestry, but we have no idea, so why call you one of those when a perfectly good term "British" exists? Same thing here. That's... *really* the main reason, so I don't know why that's so hard to get >_>

Otherwisewhatever.

Edit: Wait, identifies with quotations? I've never heard of that, if someone's conventionally transgender they usually go whole-hog and identify as the opposite sex than they were born physically. Not usually with quotations. >_>

Hell, a lot of the time they'd rather just forgo the "trans" part and such, and just be called a man.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 09:17:28 pm by Descan »
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #9391 on: June 25, 2014, 09:18:05 pm »

Outside of the pose, I'd actually say mastahcheese still has a closer resemblance. Hair may be closer, but the facial structure is way off. Though, granted, the lighting conditions are also throwing off potential perceptions of mastahcheese' bone structure.

Quickly everyone! Do the Vector pose for comparison!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 09:19:36 pm by alway »

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9392 on: June 25, 2014, 09:21:35 pm »

I would but I'm pretty sure I'd look like a turnip. >_>
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #9393 on: June 25, 2014, 09:25:18 pm »

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9394 on: June 25, 2014, 09:30:36 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9395 on: June 25, 2014, 10:46:07 pm »

Though I do wanna say that a better analogy would be calling you Welsh or Scottish or English instead of the umbrella term "British". You might *be* Welsh or Scottish by ancestry, but we have no idea, so why call you one of those when a perfectly good term "British" exists? Same thing here. That's... *really* the main reason, so I don't know why that's so hard to get >_>

Otherwisewhatever.

Edit: Wait, identifies with quotations? I've never heard of that, if someone's conventionally transgender they usually go whole-hog and identify as the opposite sex than they were born physically. Not usually with quotations. >_>

Hell, a lot of the time they'd rather just forgo the "trans" part and such, and just be called a man.

No no, this dude claims to be a girl. I think we confused ourselves. And beleive me, its still hard for me to figure it out/comprehend it. I did the same thing for a guy who looked and SOUNDED like a girl (and I kid you not, for awhile, I actually had a thing for this person and I'm straight) until I found out they were a guy. To this day, I still refer to him as a she without realising it. Going back to my previous statement, I'm an i-

Also don't call yourself an idiot with a straight face. You can do that too, y'know. :P

Right.... Can't say that... Regardless, as I said, its REALLY hard for me not to go by appearance... Its like avoiding using gut instinct when you're as impulsive as I am; it just doesn't work out well as much as I say I'll fix it.

just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9396 on: June 25, 2014, 10:47:41 pm »

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 12:40:49 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9397 on: June 25, 2014, 11:11:51 pm »

Trans opinion: If she wants you to call her a she, then so be it. Your opinion shouldn't matter as per se, if it's what she wants. Also, saying that she's just 'claiming' to be a girl is an insult, so forget about that as well. Around such people you should act accordingly to their chosen gender. So suck it up and get used to it. I can't believe you're arguing about this.

DwArfY opinion: Saying he's Irish makes sense only geographically as he's situated in that island, but otherwise saying he's Irish is like saying Canadians are american. Geographically it's correct, and by that logic you can also call Brasil or any SA country also Americans. On the other hand, some people just take nationality too serious. It's not something to get angry about or fight. What one is will stay the way it is.

And to top it off, you guys just spent a few pages in the Photo Share thread arguing about things like these when there are appropriate subcategories to bring it to the field if you can't contain yourself. So I will kindly ask of all of you people to stop discussing such matters of personal opinion which is not the goal of this thread and start going back to where we were originally.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9398 on: June 25, 2014, 11:18:29 pm »

I think Highmax meant that said person identify as male, but claimed to be female to mess with him (See also: Me and Kevak) and later revealed that he is, in fact, male.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9399 on: June 25, 2014, 11:20:23 pm »

I think Highmax meant that said person identify as male, but claimed to be female to mess with him (See also: Me and Kevak) and later revealed that he is, in fact, male.

Whatever the case might be, outside this thread. This is not the time nor place for it. I'm confident you can see why.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #9400 on: June 25, 2014, 11:46:28 pm »

Someone call for a thread ReRailing?

Spoiler: Photos! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 11:57:02 pm by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9401 on: June 25, 2014, 11:51:20 pm »

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 12:40:45 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #9402 on: June 25, 2014, 11:52:55 pm »

You know, Angle, I think that you and I are dead ringers.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9403 on: June 25, 2014, 11:58:41 pm »

For the latter, (the non-transsexual (apiks corrected me on it, thank you)) it was a total accident, so no, it wasn't a claim at all, just stupidity on my end as well as irrational thinking (I have met female scouts, and there was two in that troop... Just he wasn't one of them and I made that mistake thinking there was 3)

Final note, I'm a terrible person because I have this horrible thing where if a guy or girl looks the opposite gender, i'm that i**** (censored it for ya) that makes the mistake and goes by gut instinct what I think their gender is. If I upset you, I apologize, but I am who I am, and impulsive acts make me a bad person with good intentions...

As for rerailing...

Probably the only "selfie" i ever took of myself, and just to tell someone I never style my hair; nature does it for me (notice that my hair is pushed to one side. Huge gusts of wind + driving too fast + AC + wet hair = this)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9404 on: June 26, 2014, 12:08:41 am »

You know, Angle, I think that you and I are dead ringers.
Dat skin tone.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 625 626 [627] 628 629 ... 987