Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 895 896 [897] 898 899 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1585536 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.
« Reply #13440 on: February 12, 2016, 12:10:06 pm »

I think it's a finger. He said it was from running up stairs with untied shoes, so my guess would be he used the hands to prevent a faceplant and in the process fucked up his finger. Doesn't look like that big of a fracture, but the position is probably the main cause of annoyance and pain, especially if it's his dominant hand.

Anyways, have a random video from two days ago.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13441 on: February 12, 2016, 12:22:51 pm »

That's my finger. My toes are long, but they're not that long.
I think it's a finger. He said it was from running up stairs with untied shoes, so my guess would be he used the hands to prevent a faceplant and in the process fucked up his finger. Doesn't look like that big of a fracture, but the position is probably the main cause of annoyance and pain, especially if it's his dominant hand.
Ten points to Jopax for being spot on! A faceplant was avoided, and my dominant hand got screwed up.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13442 on: February 12, 2016, 04:13:08 pm »

https://www.what-dog.net
Enjoy, guys. I'm Chinese Crested. Wuf!
I'm Staffordshire bull terrier.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13443 on: February 12, 2016, 04:40:59 pm »

I've probably mentioned once or twice here that I picked up an old 35mm photo camera and a few lenses for it, and I wanted to present the best pictures from my first roll of film. It was mostly landscapey stuff, I've withheld the photos of people or identifying material.

Here's a link to the album, since dumping a dozen pictures in a spoiler would be kind of mean. There's a old blind pug in there, if that's any incentive to go take a look. :U
Pug! \o/

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #13444 on: February 12, 2016, 04:53:04 pm »

https://www.what-dog.net
Enjoy, guys. I'm Chinese Crested. Wuf!
I'm Staffordshire bull terrier.
Border Collie

Makes sense. :P
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13445 on: February 12, 2016, 06:41:44 pm »

I've probably mentioned once or twice here that I picked up an old 35mm photo camera and a few lenses for it, and I wanted to present the best pictures from my first roll of film. It was mostly landscapey stuff, I've withheld the photos of people or identifying material.

Here's a link to the album, since dumping a dozen pictures in a spoiler would be kind of mean. There's a old blind pug in there, if that's any incentive to go take a look. :U
Those are really nice quality.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #13446 on: February 12, 2016, 07:46:37 pm »

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13447 on: February 13, 2016, 01:07:01 am »

Woaaah NICE these are really good pictures!! They're all really pretty, congrats on your awesome photography! :V

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13448 on: February 15, 2016, 11:25:15 pm »

Spoiler: Dead Plant (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: LIFE+STYLE (click to show/hide)
Max avatar size is 80x80

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #13449 on: February 16, 2016, 05:25:36 am »

What do you call a picture that looks very bad but is actually relatively innocent in context?

Spoiler: Context (click to show/hide)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13450 on: February 16, 2016, 05:27:58 am »

The show used sugar candy.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13451 on: February 16, 2016, 05:29:46 am »

In related news, there was a very suspicious petri dish of blue crystallizing fluid in the physics classroom one day. It turned out to be genuinely dangerous, some kind of sulfur compound, but the result looked almost exactly like that. I'm not even sure why the person running the experiment chose that classroom.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13452 on: February 16, 2016, 11:03:22 am »

In related news, there was a very suspicious petri dish of blue crystallizing fluid in the physics classroom one day. It turned out to be genuinely dangerous, some kind of sulfur compound, but the result looked almost exactly like that. I'm not even sure why the person running the experiment chose that classroom.
Copper Sulfate, probably. It's moderately toxic and was used as an emetic, but it's not that bad.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13453 on: February 16, 2016, 04:43:17 pm »

Couldn't get a good picture of the actual thing in action, but it's mostly over.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #13454 on: February 16, 2016, 05:06:54 pm »

Copper Sulfate, probably. It's moderately toxic and was used as an emetic, but it's not that bad.

I would also assume that. CuSO4 x 5H2O, to be precise - anhydrous form of copper (II) sulfate is colorless, the color blue comes from the aquatic complex Cu2+ ion forms around itself.

Dude was probably making himself some crystals for some difraction experiment or something. But it's reallly not something to panic about.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 895 896 [897] 898 899 ... 987