Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 65827 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2015, 09:11:57 pm »

Turn Ten:
Delekates:
"You will become my vampire minion. That will be our blood pact.
U will get great power, or die in agony. That will be your test of being worthy.
Guess we will leave your village, next we need to get relic of mind control, i remember reading about it. With it we will start our rule.
Ofcourse we will need to get 1-2 more strong companions. Maybe you know one?
And remember, we are equal until you are with me. When you are against me i am stronger, just because i gave you vampire powers. So lets start our journey!
"
Bite goblin-shaman so he gets vampire powers.
[6]
 You drink his blood, then using unknown means, turn him into a vampire. You have completed your quest (by technicality)! "What is your will, master?" he asks.

Andres:
"I am here to prevent a trap meant to kill others like myself. You are like myself."
Convince the undead to join me in my quest.

Are all non-minion undead spellcasters?
No. Most are, and the others are still quite powerful, in other ways.
If not, I can still make use of a non-magical undead, even if it's only as another minion.
I ask where its master is.
[5-2(Generally me's bonus)-1(vonzun)+2=4]
 He looks at you rebelliously. "He's in the city... under the city."
"I am here to prevent a trap meant to kill others like myself. You are like myself."
Convince the undead to join me in my quest.
[3-2(Generally me's bonus)-1(vonzun)+2=2]
 "No. I have more important things to attend to." Suddenly, another undead enters the room. From the energy you feel inside him, he seems to be a powerful undead necromancer. "More?" says the first undead, "What are four doi-" He stops suddenly. He looks.. scared? What of? Your attention is drawn by something outside. It seems as if there is something - or someone - also pertaining to necromancy outside. Powerful, judging from the amount of energy.

Generally me:
Ask John(vonzun spell caster) about his contacts
[8-1(v)+2=9!]
 He begins to spew the information about everyone he's ever met, including you. You catch a few things, but his torrent of information distracts you too much to remember them.
Identify the ring myself again
[1+1(repeat)-1(distraction)=1]
 The ring seems pretty ordinary. In fact, you can't even find the things you could see before. You wish that damned vonzun would shut up.
Go out into the night and look for important people with my good buddy John
That's out of the question. Even if he could go up the ladder while talking, he'd draw too much attention to you.

ATHATH:
"Thank you. May I glance at your map, before I am forced to leave? I have a memory cantrip I can use; it will literally take a second."

Cast the cantrip so that I can memorize the map
[7]
 It's not a cantrip. However, you cast the spell correctly, remembering what you saw in that moment down to the creases in the paper.
transmute a plate or something else that won't be missed nearby the adventurers into gold as thanks
[3-1(gold is... difficult)+1=3]
You cover a fork on the table in gold leaf. The party's thief pockets it quickly.
then leave the town with Conein's character.
You ask him if he wants to come along. Instead of answering he runs off.
Follow this guy when I leave.
[6-1(metal)=5]
 You decide you should follow him. He is your only friend, after all. However, just on the safe side, you decide to do it silently. Your sneak is successful. Although you lose him numerous times, you always find him again. Eventually he leads you to a abandoned barn, the one you remember passing on your way to the town. You sneak slowly up to the door, and manage to catch the last snippet of a conversation. "What are four doi-" It ends suddenly. Inside you can sense a lot of necromantic energy, some of it very powerful.

conein:
I dont really know where I am going. I am supposed to steal some stuff from the king i think, but i dont know where.
The Caladrius is in the king's bedroom in the capital city.
then leave the town with Conein's character.
As the golem leaves the building, ypu sense that he is actually an undead sentient spellcaster. To your surprise, he invites you to go with him on some journey of his.
Go recover my undeads
[7] You make haste to the barn, quickly and quietly. When you arrive there, you hear a snippet of conversation. "...ings to attend to." You burst inside and see a sentient undead with it's back to you facing a more sentient and powerful undead necromancer. Behind him your undead minions lie hidden or stand unmoving in the darkness. "More? What are four doi-" The less sentient undead stops talking suddenly. He's scared. Well, scared as a weakly sentient undead can be.

Magnumcannon:
As you stand around, waiting for something to happen, you see a person run by. Your attention is drawn to him. It seems that he is a undead necromancer of some kind - and judging from the smell - the kind that you are. But that isn't the reason why you watching him. You're watching him because he's one of those you have to kill. The commotion nearby seems to have ended, but that doesn't bother you. The only thing on your mind is him.

By the way, do you want each NPC to have a unique voice color? It would make it easier to identify whose speaking, but I won't go to the trouble if you don't want it.
Spoiler: conein (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Generally me (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Delekates (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Magnumcannon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:24:35 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2015, 09:26:32 pm »

Stride in.

"Is this meeting by chance?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2015, 09:32:35 pm »

Stride in.

Do you mean, "Is this a meeting, by chance?"
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2015, 10:03:55 pm »

"I am Kineruth, servant of the dark god, Sidious. He has tasked me to prevent a trap meant to destroy several of these regions necromancers. Now I demand to know your name and who you serve."
I tell the new necromancer who I am, who I serve, and what I'm doing. I ask who they are and who their master is.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2015, 10:08:13 pm »

Stride in.

Do you mean, "Is this a meeting, by chance?"
No, but I like that better.

"I, Bob the transmutationist, was resurrected by [insert the name of the god that resurrected me here], and have been given the task of killing King Bill by him. I believe I have a way to complete my quest quite easily."
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:21:44 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2015, 11:27:33 pm »

I, Bob the transmutationist, was resurrected by [insert the name of the god that resurrected me here], and have been given the task of killing King Bill by him. I believe I have a way to complete my quest, but subvert its intent, however.
Are you really going to say that and risk the god overhearing you?
Money!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 23, 2015, 01:38:34 am »

Ask John about his contacts but say them slower

Identify ring

Look for alchemy ingredients in the workshop

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2015, 03:51:49 am »

"I need a map of surroundings."
((can i use this? ))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2015, 05:05:28 am »

Skellies, put yourself in front of me
"What the bloody hell are you doing here?"

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2015, 12:24:22 pm »

"I need a map of surroundings."
((can i use this? ))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, you don't know it exists. However, your goblin minion will probably draw one up or give you one if you ask. It might even include the cave. Who knows.
Money!

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2015, 12:40:05 pm »

then lets pretend i asked about map goblin. And that was my move cuz literally i dont have any other idias.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 23, 2015, 01:15:56 pm »

then lets pretend i asked about map goblin. And that was my move cuz literally i dont have any other idias.
Well, there's a nearby town you can attack.

Also, none of you said whether or not you wanted colored text.
Money!

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2015, 01:27:56 pm »

I am okay, really for me it depends from you. If you like u do it. Becouse i cant ask u color texts cuz it takes time too. I have nearby town... Yea thats a good idea. Thank you xD

"Okay, so i will go and find us next goal, you are free to finish ur stuff here, ill return after you and we will set off, so be ready."
Return to the town, get to the main pub.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:31:24 pm by Delekates »

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2015, 01:39:07 pm »

I don't want coloured text. Also how difficult is it to die in this game on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being easy 1 being impossible

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2015, 01:47:07 pm »

imo 7-8, ive got lucky on rolls, so i think could die at least twice alrdy  :o
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31