Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 410 411 [412] 413 414 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1796425 times)

firons2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - v1.9.4 - HTML-MANUAL (Alpha)
« Reply #6165 on: August 10, 2012, 09:40:45 am »

What is he doing?

The_Final_Stand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6166 on: August 10, 2012, 10:03:19 am »

Being sneaky and evil. Kill him, or at least imprison him for spying.

firons2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6167 on: August 10, 2012, 10:25:44 am »

But he left with his caravan i cant kill him caravan will get angry.

firons2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6168 on: August 10, 2012, 02:32:21 pm »

I wanted to give an elf caravan some fish because oh my god i have 700 of it JUST RAW AND 200 MORE FISH. But they were like no then packed up and left... crap

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #6169 on: August 10, 2012, 02:33:40 pm »

the complex macro's do not work. They scrawl a  set of nonsensical designations, then stop. Is this a common issue?

Are you in the right mode (probably 'designate: dig') with the cursor where you want it before you execute it?
[/quote]

Yes, I have toggled D-D, then hit load macro, and play macro, with the cursor where I want the center of the designation to be. It seems like it can't properly designate rectangles or something.

Also, stop double and triple posting :(

EDIT: Also, Tears of Armok, how do they work?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:22:58 pm by Wrex »

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #6170 on: August 10, 2012, 07:31:06 pm »

Netbook has water damage from too much rain, while I was riding. Keyboard works again, but the touchpad does not. Lost 1,5h of work on the dreamweaver lost, but at least I can type and run the thing again. And no worries, I do have online backups.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6171 on: August 10, 2012, 08:10:44 pm »

Netbook has water damage from too much rain, while I was riding. Keyboard works again, but the touchpad does not. Lost 1,5h of work on the dreamweaver lost, but at least I can type and run the thing again. And no worries, I do have online backups.

Triple Ziploc that sucker.

zenerbufen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6172 on: August 10, 2012, 08:17:36 pm »

But he left with his caravan i cant kill him caravan will get angry.

When the caravan returns watch out for him. The caravan won't mind you imprisoning him, and casualties are to be expected on a dangerous route. As long as the profits outweigh the casualties they should stay happy. If not this is dwarf fortress, war is to be expected eventually ;)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #6173 on: August 10, 2012, 10:51:14 pm »

Slowly running out of things i can add to the manual right now, since many things require the next version. I dont want to describe the current features, since I will change them in the future. I still have the trapcomponents to do, and give an example for a "industry how-to" but otherwise the manual looks good. If this is done I will upload it again and await your reports :)
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6174 on: August 10, 2012, 11:16:27 pm »

So seeing how i experienced the !fun! of the insomnia disease in my last fortress, my new one i decided to bring one of every ward on embark.. How do you guys use these? I put them in a pen in my main dining hall/meeting area but have to deal with them constantly curing the same people over and over and spamming my combat log. So I'm curious how people use them, or if theirs a way to edit them so they dont spam the combat log.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #6175 on: August 10, 2012, 11:19:26 pm »

I would mostly say: Wait for the next version... ^^ or just get one, empty ward. you can outfit them for any disease that might happen in your apothecarius, if you need it.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #6176 on: August 10, 2012, 11:25:13 pm »

You might add what all the foreign weapons are/do. A reaver is not exactly apparent as to what it does, exactly.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6177 on: August 10, 2012, 11:26:06 pm »

I would mostly say: Wait for the next version... ^^ or just get one, empty ward. you can outfit them for any disease that might happen in your apothecarius, if you need it.

Well unless ur releasing the next version in the next 5 minutes i need this to entertain myself tonight :P

And that would only make sense if they cured the diseases, i thought they just made the dwarves immune from getting them

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #6178 on: August 10, 2012, 11:34:19 pm »

Well, yes, they immunize them for a while, and cure the disease-bringing dwarf. They dont do much while there is no disease in the fort...

The foreign race weapons and armors.... have to think about that one, because that would take the current list times... 5? Maybe 6? I might trim down on these, I havent thought about this yet. I dont want to add things to the manual now, that will be outdated immediatly ;)

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6179 on: August 10, 2012, 11:40:17 pm »

Well, yes, they immunize them for a while, and cure the disease-bringing dwarf. They dont do much while there is no disease in the fort...

The foreign race weapons and armors.... have to think about that one, because that would take the current list times... 5? Maybe 6? I might trim down on these, I havent thought about this yet. I dont want to add things to the manual now, that will be outdated immediatly ;)

hmm dunno what to do with all them then.. gonna go lock them in a pen somewhere until an outbreak
Pages: 1 ... 410 411 [412] 413 414 ... 749