Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If A=B and  B=C, does A equal to C?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Planet  (Read 20522 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planet
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2019, 12:42:58 pm »

I’m enjoying it too. I don’t want you to burn out either.
“It’s good that this worked so well. We could try rebuilding the castle without messing up the evolution here”
See if I can rebuild the castle without interrupting evolution continuing on the planet
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 06:53:46 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2019, 02:27:45 pm »

Ah, the desert. A hot realm of harsh sands and ever-shifting locals. A perfect place to breed the strongest of cont-warriors. LET THE CONFLICT FLOW!

Alright, first things first are to create some form of life here. Now, this barren desert is certainly lacking in the means to sustain such processes, unless one makes silicon lifeforms. But that would not be bloody now. Though the sheer heat will prove a threat, such lifeforms would not have that much issue surviving. Therefore, such a form of life will not be very entertaining. Plants would be a good start, for sure! Create some of those that can survive in this harsh environment, and spread them around. I'm sure if there is water on this planet, they can somewhat live!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2019, 02:49:41 pm »

utilize long range scanners on probes, attempt to obtain perfect view of capital disruption source via spy satellite, connect to unactive space station 

If you wish to keep it surprise until first generation of eternians is raised, may it be so

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2019, 06:49:57 pm »

Akos mingles the volcanic gases of Neuvali with the Akosite pouring forth from the vents to create an atmosphere around the planet.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2019, 04:01:18 am »

I attempt to go back.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2019, 06:01:21 am »

Go to the volcano and start crafting (fire)sheeps out of ash and fire.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 09:11:00 am by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2019, 07:40:08 am »

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2019, 08:50:08 am »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2019, 09:49:35 am »

"Aw shit if forgot about the grass being on fire, oh well it all worked out in the end."
Any way its time for more types of plants like fruit trees, berry bushes, other kinds of bushes, and a whole assortment of plants that are hopefully fire immune.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2019, 10:04:37 am »

"Aw shit if forgot about the grass being on fire, oh well it all worked out in the end."
Any way its time for more types of plants like fruit trees, berry bushes, other kinds of bushes, and a whole assortment of plants that are hopefully fire immune.
You could create fire immune seeds and plant them, no need to just place them at random. Just create many seeds, all of them being fire immune, everything else can still vary, allowing evolution to take hold

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2019, 10:23:34 am »

You could create fire immune seeds and plant them, no need to just place them at random. Just create many seeds, all of them being fire immune, everything else can still vary, allowing evolution to take hold
But evolution takes time and I was hoping to start working on some animals soon, and I need plants for them to eat or they'll die.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2019, 10:55:35 am »

Back to where?

Naturegirl, I appreaciate your efforts to help other players, but I'd prefer if you didn't do so. I know you do it with the best intentions in heart, but I believe other players also have the right to choose their own actions.

And I repeat, your enthusiasm on this game is appreciated, but you should leave me the task of understanding a players action. I hope you don't feel this is a warning, but more of sign that you should leave other planets to their owners.

I'm sorry if it sounds agressive, but I eeded to state this.

. I hope this doesn't sound too aggresive.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2019, 10:58:53 am »

Back to where?

Naturegirl, I appreaciate your efforts to help other players, but I'd prefer if you didn't do so. I know you do it with the best intentions in heart, but I believe other players also have the right to choose their own actions.

And I repeat, your enthusiasm on this game is appreciated, but you should leave me the task of understanding a players action. I hope you don't feel this is a warning, but more of sign that you should leave other planets to their owners.

I'm sorry if it sounds agressive, but I eeded to state this.

. I hope this doesn't sound too aggresive.
This isn’t aggressive. I will stop talking to the other players. Thank you.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2019, 12:12:01 pm »

I send the night eyes horrible nightmares every time they sleep, echoing with the message to repent their worshipping of the night and return to worshipping me

((I guess we're going full no false idols here))

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2019, 12:19:42 pm »

Elra

The Lich tries to rebuild the fortress, but she quickly finds out that she never able to perfect her abilities in Sandquitecture, and taking into account she doesn't have Sand Lich at her side, Elra fails at rebuilding the littlest column. Thankfully, she decides to not touch the ruins too much, with the remnants of the fortress being all that once stood. Not a lot of algae cover the zone, so this place should stay well for a few decades.

The Complexity is developing at a fast rate. Their interior contain the entities that will become Mur and Drak.

Borlath-Gorelath

The demon smirks, imagining the future bloodbaths that will emerge from this planet. But first comes first, some vegetation, which is always good for decoration and development. The Hydra roars, and a wave of gases apreads across the surface of the planet, dissolving after first contact. After a few seconds, in which everything is quiet and silent, as if the world was holding it's breath. And then, across the desert, multiple large vegetables rises, composed of slithery bodies. They are the size of a large tree, but instead of leaves, it contains nenunfar like plataforms, which stop the heat of the sun, and feed from it. Their roots are edible and quite tasty, and they are also self sufficient. These new species (That are yet to be named), quickly spread around the surface of the planet, though there are considerable gaps between these oasies of life.

ZAX 234
Satellites 2 Probes 4 Space Station 0

Multibot quickly claps it's hand, signaling happiness, and keeps working on it's project. Meanwhile, the drones are already transporting seeds and creating a few functioning hibernacles in the streets of Floating York. Eventually, these plants will grow, adapted to the planet's harsh surface, and will be able to reproduce themselves without any kind of help.

It seems that the satelites are unaccesible for the time being, since the remaining are still damaged for the capacity overload that was ZAX. Luckily, the probes long range sensors are fully capable and so they start to register the city, using waves.

A few seconds after, a large screech isn't is heard, generating thunderous silence rumble upon the earth. The scanners start sending information to ZAX, showing nosomething 

The long range scanners and radars of the probes suddenly match up, while the organic scanners fail to do so. Something is approaching at a large speed, and is making it's way throught the city itself.

Attempts to connect to the space station fail to do so. It seems that the reactivation has to be manual, using Eternian ADN to reactivate the facilities.

Chance of integrating C0nting3ency: 73%

Akos

Unsatisfied by the fact that there wasn't enough gas, the serpent pushes the systems of the vents to generate more Akosite... and it works! With revigored strength, the gases start to fill the space between them and the stratosphere. Neuvali's rocky core eventually disappears under the large cloud of Akosite.

The Cells have started fusing with the gases. Several microscopical pieces of Akosite condense into gases more dense and solid. They float nearby the ground, unsuspecting of the grand scheme operating above their heads.

John
((Holy moly, those are bad rolls))

John tries to go back up, but trips and collapse another cave system onto him. There is a strong descent, but it eventually stops. Once John emerges from the debris, he is surprised to find the hollow center of the planet. There are several symbols and paintings written on the wall, in all likelihood from Shazurian believers forced to hide during the War. The art style covers the entire hollow space, as well as several ritualistic weapons and books are down here.

Meanwhile, the Surface Ferns have started to build houses in a nearby floating plataform. Then the unexpected happens. One Ferns, playing with a floating rock, gets it inside it's body, which starts to reshape itself. The mud gets divided in pieces, but hold together by the ferns root, while the waterwings extend themselves. It feels...powerful. The creature immediatly starts to try what it can do, by manipulating the gravity of a nearby plataform, causing it to hit the ground at a frightening velocity, making a large hole. Several debris immediatly start to float into the air.

The underground Ferns remain alive, and they have started to adapt to this cave. Since flying isn't really necessary, they have start to use their roots as extendable appendages, which is really useful for carving paths or holding a collapsing pillar. The few mud the water generates is precious, since is their only source at reproduction.

Sinoe

The Remnants floats above the volcano and shines upon it, which answers with a confident shake. As the light illuminates the lava it morphs into to hands. The hands grab a blob of fire from the shore and morph it, until it walks, with weak but steady legs. Ashes quickly rises from the ground and cover it in a black cloud. Then Sinoe repeats the work, until it gets tired from the heat. By then, a dozen of Fire Sheep walk on the shore of the volcano, confused about the situation.

Meanwhile, the Meat Cretures are arriving at the Singing mountain, but the earth breaks apart as lighting fly to the sky. The two meat beings are terrified when they see Modrak, in all it's terrifying glory. They manage to dodge the Calamity at first, but once they are about to reach safety, they both get sucked in Modrak's mouth, ending the existance of the Meat Creatures.

But Modrak is not satisfied. It still aches for something to eat. Luckily for it, Modrak's senses detect something on the other side of the planet, something that oposes the monster's cold. And so, the Almost Serpent descends into the ground.

Dr.Bob

The Deerman descends on the surface, decided to create some real trees. And so, Bob starts to throw several seeds out of nowhere, across the planet, and some even into the moon, though none of those up there flourish.

One would think the Remant is just throwing seeds without logical explanation, but the seeds actually are seend in algebratical precision, all of them rolling an angle from 60 to 361 degrees, and landing in the softest zones of the earth. One would think that such precission would be astronomical effective, but to do that, one would forget the unexpected variable that is life. So, some of the seeds drown, some of them float away into space, and some of them burn into ashes, but the large majority of them is able land. All of them will grow into resistant-to-fire flowers, plants and trees.

Meanwhile, the Complexity has developed into three suitable for evoltion cells. Creating three at once will use a turn.

Scourge
Honey you have a big storm coming

Scourge, furious at the notion of a group of Ice Cats would oppose it's existance decides to create the darkest nightmare that there ever was. And so, during the night, it enters the Mindscape, and procceds to grant the Night Eyes the most horrible of dreams... At first it works, and these Ice Cats are losing their believe in their horrible false god,.. Until something else enters the dream.

What Scourge notices first, is the temperature dropping to impossible degrees. And then the nightmares of the Night Eyes dissolve into pitch black. And so, nothing can't be seen for a few seconds.

A cold little light that resembles a star blinks into existance. And then another. And another. Slowly, an entire star system emerges from the nothing, in a liquid form. And from that emerges a gigantic cat mask, composed of bones. Thought it feels alive, the insides are empty. Suddenly, each dot of light becomes a hand with sharp claws, and the Night commands these hands to push Scourge out of the Mindscape, and so they do.

Scourge returns with the dawn, in the middle of the valley, with several wounds over it's body.

A Remnant has fused with the Night eyes believing, and created Night, a being which encompasses all the aspects of Scourge's planet nights.

State your actions

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neuvali (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 05:16:36 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15