Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1082367 times)

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

o.O NC!!
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Like it, add some vehicule on the side lets say a vanny poiting SW behind the max and a lighting pointing SE with a galaxy hovering all that?
Unless I drew it from scratch that would look awkward. 5 minutes with GIMP gave me this instead:

Simple, effective and dorfy. All in the B12 spirit when we are not making megaprojects/stupid dwarf tricks.
Edit: I'm adding it to my avatar rotation.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:38:27 pm by Blizzlord »
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

awesome!
Edit: Blizzlord, I don't suppose you could mention the Steam group on the first post?  Just so that people newly viewing the thread don't have to sift through the entire thing to find it.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:47:06 pm by draco1234 »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

do want.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thats my new profile image :P
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Noticed that. Makes me want to modify a wallpaper B12 style.

Even then, I cannot find any good one to modify.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 02:05:07 pm by Blizzlord »
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

I added a comment, a little more than the usual "gib key nao" fair.  He's hoping I can donate to a worthy dwarf!

Steam group is gettin' jumpin, so let's all join in!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Decided to give that one a try. Who knows, maybe something will happen.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

Group created, "DF - Planetside 2 Chapter" under the abbreviation DF-PS2.

Open to all.  I'll be assigning announcement rights to people with keys, but things like chat and such will be open to all so that we can discuss as much as the non-disclosure agreement allows us to.

Once open beta and/or full release comes around, then I'll lift all restrictions and let everyone do announcements and organize events, because everyone will be playing.

In. Also I think we aren't going to be stacking MAX hotel rooms.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

We shall typo all the tilts and we shall consume all the hexes.

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

http://gamingtrend.com/2012/06/07/massively-multiplayer-futuristic-global-warfare-makes-a-comeback-in-planetside-2-beta-key-giveaway
They fixed commenting for this, there are some more to get

Tried my hand at this. If I get one it will be up for grabs later in this thread.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Group created, "DF - Planetside 2 Chapter" under the abbreviation DF-PS2.

Open to all.  I'll be assigning announcement rights to people with keys, but things like chat and such will be open to all so that we can discuss as much as the non-disclosure agreement allows us to.

Once open beta and/or full release comes around, then I'll lift all restrictions and let everyone do announcements and organize events, because everyone will be playing.

In. Also I think we aren't going to be stacking MAX hotel rooms.
A hotel room is a suite, not a suit. Subtle differences are all that matter. :D

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

http://gamingtrend.com/2012/06/07/massively-multiplayer-futuristic-global-warfare-makes-a-comeback-in-planetside-2-beta-key-giveaway
They fixed commenting for this, there are some more to get

I put a comment in, so here's hoping  :) Also, if any of us get a key, how are we going to decide who to give it to? first come first served, or..?
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 826