Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1085701 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Hehe, I always buy bundles. Waiting for an air starter kit to pop up, and if I have some money left I'll buy a shotgun. I think you mean the one that's not the piston and not the Jackhammer, I cant remember it's name.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile

What annoys me more is people running right in front of while I'm shooting. Sitting there with my Gauss Saw in ADS, some idiot comes by, takes some enemy fire and one of my bullet hits him in the head. Darwin award!
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev

Hehe, I always buy bundles. Waiting for an air starter kit to pop up, and if I have some money left I'll buy a shotgun. I think you mean the one that's not the piston and not the Jackhammer, I cant remember it's name.

The one in my post above, the Sweeper is the high ammo capacity one.

I was able to pick off dudes easy at 100+ yards once I learned the bullet drop amounts. The sweeper with slugs can 2 shot anyone under heavy. The next mid I want for it is the grip to reduce the recoil, then my second shot will land easier.
I got nothing

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

What annoys me more is people running right in front of while I'm shooting. Sitting there with my Gauss Saw in ADS, some idiot comes by, takes some enemy fire and one of my bullet hits him in the head. Darwin award!
This. It happens just about every time I set up in a good firing position. An enemy will pop up, I'll start firing, and some moron will jump in front of me, eat my bullets, get killed, and then I'll die because the enemy is still coming while I'm near the bottom of my magazine.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev

Are you guys still playing mostly on Indar? That continent is really a zerg-fest with all the newbs and everything, I guess it's good for cert farming certain ways.

On the other continents, you won't get a lot of those annoying problems like that.

Also, with a good platoon to work with you can get certs rather quickly on the other two continents. Just don't expect to simply spawn at whatever zerg sundy and zerg it out, you will be better off to play it smart.
I got nothing

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I like Indar too much to go away. Unless somebody would start up a good platoon on Esamir or such. Amerish is always a steamroll until we have everything, then we get bored and another faction takes it .

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile

I like Indar too much to go away. Unless somebody would start up a good platoon on Esamir or such. Amerish is always a steamroll until we have everything, then we get bored and another faction takes it .
I am playing on Indar because it's the only equilibrated continent. Esamir (on our server) is 100% VS 24/7 (barring a few TR pushes, that all fail pretty quickly), and even if I'm VS, I don't feel like spawncamping at a warpgate. Amerish is mostly NC, but switch to TR from time to time.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm hanging on Indar (Cobalt) because it's balanced, the other two are stomped by either TR or VS while Indar has a lot of back and forth most of the time, but I'm yet to see NC win any continent completely.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

You know what would be cool? An addon for the Galaxy which attaches a vehicle to it for transport.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Suddenly you get carpet bombing. With Flashes, full of C4.

:O
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Satarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Liberator nerf is here.

C150 Dalton:
Firing adjustments have been made to the Dalton. This change will mainly be noticeable when attempting to fire on infantry or other small targets at a distance.
Dalton projectiles now have more gravity when fired. This makes the Dalton more accurate when the Liberator is above targets. Shot accuracy becomes more difficult as the Liberator increases its horizontal distance to its target.
The outer damage blast radius, where minimum damage occurs, has been reduced from 12 meters to 10 meters.

L105 Zepher
Firing adjustments have been made to the Zepher. This should only be noticeable when trying to hit infantry or other very small targets at a far distance.
Zepher projectiles now have more gravity when fired. This makes the Zephyr more accurate when the Liberator is above targets. Shot accuracy becomes more difficult as the Liberator increases its horizontal distance to its target.
The inner damage blast radius, where maximum damage occurs, has been reduced from 4 meters to 1.5
You need to make said elf leather into the most amazing work of art.  Embed it with every kind of gem you have, stud it with metals, and sew images into it.  Erect a shrine outside your fort with that in the center.  Let the elves know that you view their very skin as naught more but a medium for your dwarves to work on.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Hallelujah!

Incidentally, I play on Indar for much the same reason. Amerish has been solid NC for weeks and is terrible for drivers; Esamir is too open for infantry and is sparsely populated. Indar's the only one with balanced numbers and varied terrain.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I had a blast on a Fury Flash on Esamir a couple nights ago when VS was assaulting our biolab (One on the mid-left, forget the name.)  They were coming from the south, and I'd ride out, unload the clip as I drove past without slowing down, then swing wide out, repair, and do it again.  Not even great certs, but screw that, I was having a ton of fun.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Being a big infantry fan, I like Amerish the most, since it has plenty of cover and is green and purty. My server's already next-to-dead, though, so I have a choice between fighting the two dudes over there or the two hundred on Indar. I like me some action in my action games, and Amerish just don't deliver due to the tiny population.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

L105 Zepher
Firing adjustments have been made to the Zepher. This should only be noticeable when trying to hit infantry or other very small targets at a far distance.
Filthy lies! I can hardly hit Sunderers or tanks from the distance I used to hunt them from.
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 826