Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 264

Author Topic: Museum III, adventure succession game (DF 0.47.05)  (Read 417711 times)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
Re: Museum III, adventure succession game (DF 0.47.05)
« Reply #2925 on: March 01, 2023, 04:29:16 pm »

Aye, I'll do my best to weave in the rest of Irka and Rimtil's tale. Once more unto the Realm of Silver!
I've lost control of my life.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: March 02, 2023, 01:36:09 am »

I suppose i should ask to be added to the list again
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: March 02, 2023, 11:01:24 pm »

@Kesperan I don't suppose the King of the Page of Tiredness might offer Luki, the young Lordling of Omon Obin a boon or two in the approximate shape of a cave dragon and adamantine two-handed sword to share the new life and glory of their nation reborn with the rest of Orid Xem? ;)

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:rugged beard]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: March 02, 2023, 11:46:05 pm »

@Kesperan I don't suppose the King of the Page of Tiredness might offer Luki, the young Lordling of Omon Obin a boon or two in the approximate shape of a cave dragon and adamantine two-handed sword to share the new life and glory of their nation reborn with the rest of Orid Xem? ;)

There are several artifact weapons in The Eternal Citadel due to an insane abundance of weaponsmiths. Please help yourself! However, I’d ask that you leave alone the one that Moldath himself crafted…
Wow. I believe Kesperan has just won adventurer mode.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: March 03, 2023, 02:15:59 pm »

Excellent. Just wantes to make sure before I absconded with it! The cave dragon pup shall be a fine symbol for the future of Omon Obin! Too young to ride yet, but perhaps if Luki survives and has children, they will have that luxury.

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: March 04, 2023, 11:08:06 am »

Interestingly, the artifact adamantine two-handed sword "Mozireshom" - The Routed Silences - is claimed by no less than 62 people, many of them humans of the Realm of Silver.

One in particular who lays claim to this unparalleled work of the dwarven smith Lor Seablockade is the human Upek Yawnbearded. Upek is the grandson of Jas Gloryage through his daughter Rimtil, and therefore nephew of young Luki Systemtowns despite being two years older.

I sense this weapon could drive a rift between the competing bloodlines of the royal family!

It seems that for his own part, Luki has laid claim to the steel blade Tameimpaled, crafted in Balancehammer far to the north... may Bikda bless his hand.

Regarding the cave dragon - I think there should be three tame male dragons still resident in The Eternal Citadel. It might be a while before they can be riden into battle though.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: March 06, 2023, 11:47:21 pm »

Ahh yes, in one thousand years the famed Dragon Rider of Omon Obin will be born.

Almost done with the save, just doing some sinister fortress shenanigans, a little busy tomorrow so I might need two days to get things sent in! Someone please hold me to completing the story this time around. Haha.

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: March 08, 2023, 08:31:32 am »

Looking forward to seeing what you've done. Feels like ages since we have had an update!

AvolitionBrit

• Bay Watcher
  • Funk to Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: March 08, 2023, 10:45:23 am »

It certainly has been a while
The return of the thin white duke, throwing darts in lovers eyes

Drunken scholar

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: March 08, 2023, 05:38:37 pm »

Wasn't able to do as much as I'd like but got a few fun things accomplished. Hopefully I'll start writing soon, haha. As usual I'd like to be put back on the turn list Braal.

EDIT!!!!: Gotta fix a quick bug will edit this when the save is right.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 05:43:03 pm by Unraveller »

Broken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: March 08, 2023, 06:18:24 pm »

EDIT!!!!: Gotta fix a quick bug will edit this when the save is right.

THEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORMTHEWORM
In a hole in the ground there lived a dwarf. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a dwarf fortress, and that means magma.
Dwarf fortress: Tales of terror and inevitability

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: March 08, 2023, 10:13:08 pm »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xl8fggdG1AIzcwDWg-IO0SdJzrJCvrgS/view?usp=sharing

And here it is, forgive the wait. Had to iron out THE WORM. Should be de-grungled now.

Lurker Z

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: March 09, 2023, 11:47:26 am »

Getting the save now, looking forward to the adventures of the Anthads.

Question about save: if the archive becomes above 500 mega, can I try uploading in parts?

Regarding the two saves... I'm supposed to use the Turn 106 end, right?
Sigtext updated 13-03-2024.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: March 09, 2023, 01:21:51 pm »

Two saves? Ah did I accidentally package pn of my backups? But yes 106 END should be the correct file.

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: March 09, 2023, 01:50:42 pm »

Good luck on your turn, Lurker.

Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 264