Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to Form the World: A Godly RtD: Turn 2: End of the First Age  (Read 7817 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Form the World: A Godly RtD: Turn 1
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2013, 07:20:57 pm »

Allow Cromwell influence over the Kraken. Create a Cosmic Living Ice Forest in the Void. Give forth light.

((Yeah, I noticed that it was labeled as me making it, too.))

Strengthen my new Kraken with power! Let it multiply! Thank Li for this gift!

You're welcome. I do hope to still draw power from it's existence (and possibly the existence of it's ... children? Shared power is quite acceptable though.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2013, 12:08:29 pm »

Also create "Mono" a massive ball of obsidian that goes around eating planets.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2013, 01:31:44 pm »

Also create "Mono" a massive ball of obsidian that goes around eating planets.

If this action is successful, create an invisible barrier around my new planet that would prevent this creature from destroying it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Form the World: Turn 2
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2013, 09:24:39 pm »

24These gods got to work along with the old. 25Rourk, the two-headed wolf of Division, created a mighty glowing ball from its chest to orbit Anchor Rock and give it life-giving heat and light. 26Orbiting this was a creation of Fieras, Aster. 27Cromwell graced Aster with an ocean, filled with many creatures. 28When the GGGG created Mono, a great rock which eats other great things, Fieras shrouded Aster in a shield of fire. 29Li created the Ice Forest, gracing the Void with its presence which twinkles in the lights of Aster and Rourk's Heart. 30Li also graced Cromwell with the Kraken; 31Cromwell made a second, smaller than the first, but perhaps the two could make more as all beasts do. 32The Gods also dealt with lesser beings. 33Discord and Rourk made the Dragen and the Watchers, giving them islands and giving the Dragen their wheed, 34which they make into food and the drink their whole culture is based around. 35Komote taught the Void Goblins their tricks, gaining their awe and worship. 36Discord, jealous of Komote and Fieras, set them 37on fire; this was ineffective. 38The one known as Grob forged the Binary Codex in this time, 39keeping it secret as it made Mono the Eater of Worlds. 40Ort, ager to make the universe right, made Anchor Rock harder to move; 41Pisanrio harmed itself trying to shift the Rock.
42And so ended the First Age, when the gods cared for nothing but themselves and made whole worlds with a thought. 43Already, they were feeling that they had to exert effort to do tasks. The mortals began to be the main force in the universe.

--Volumes of Being: Volume I: The Book of Origins: Chapter 1: The Void: Verses 24-43

[1] Discord sets the gods of fire on fire. Um. (-4 Power) [1+1] The Dragen, lizardmen similar to stereotypical Germans. (-4 Power) [5+1] Discord finishes this off by making wheed, a species of fast-growing grain that soon covers the island. (-2 Power)
[4+1] Komote makes the Void Goblins expert tricksters. (-2 Power) The Void Goblins now worship Komote.
[5] GGGG makes the Binary Codex, a mighty slab of shimmering light, electricity, and silicon which teaches whoever touches it the secrets of the Binary Code. The Codex is said to include the secrets of the universe written on its surface.
[4] Rourk creates Rourk's Heart, a warm-glowing orb which orbits Anchor Rock. The oceans melt. [4-1-1] It then creates the Watchers, scaled creatures with four legs and prehensile tails and long necks. [5] They can soar through the Void and heal all ailments with a touch. (-5 Power)
[2] Nix makes the Spiderwomen wet. (-1 Power)
[6+1] K'llxz creates the Scream, a sentient phenomenon which can control thoughts and emotions with sounds. (-5 Power)
[2+1] Fieras creates a small rock, orbiting Rourk's Heart. It will be called Aster, because the creator didn't name it. (-6 Power) It also opposes Pisanrio's corruption (-1 Power)
[1+1-1+1] Pisanrio glares at Rourk's Heart, throwing Power at it to no net effect. (-3 Power)
[3] Ort makes Anchor Rock harder to move. (-5 Power) [3-3+1] Pisanro cripples itself trying to move Anchor Rock.
[3+1] Li creates the Ice Forest in the Void (-4 Power) [1] and begins to absorb light (-2 Power). Li then grants Cromwell the Kraken.
[5+1] Cromwell creates a teeming sea full of fish and mollusks on Aster. (-4 Power) [4] Cromwell then creates a second Kraken. (-3 Power)
[5] GGGG creates Mono, a semi-sentient sphere of obsidian which feeds on celestial bodies.
[5] Fieras makes a flaming shield around Aster!

Anchor Rock gives Ort Power for existing. Aster gives Fieras Power for existing. The Burrito gives Discord Power for existing. The Dragen give Discord 1 Power for existing. The Ice Forest gives Li Power for existing. The Krakens give Cromwell Power for existing. The Oceans (2) give Cromwell Power for existing. Rourk's Heart gives Rourk Power for existing. The Spiderwomen give Nix Power for existing. The Void Goblins give Pisanrio Power for existing. The Void Goblins give Komote Power for worship. The Watchers give Rourk Power for existing. Wheed gives Discord 1 Power for existing.

Spoiler: The Universe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bestiary (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flora (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Reliquary (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Anomalies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

The full effects should be seen...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Form the World: A Godly RtD: Turn 2: End of the First Age
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2013, 09:27:22 pm »

Hells yeah.

Teach the Void Goblins of the evils and arseholeness of the other gods, especially the creation of the The Alone.

Uplift the Void Goblins by giving their cleverest jackal heads to mark them as chosen.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 09:31:47 pm by Gamerlord »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2013, 09:31:22 pm »

so what the hell are you even supposed to do here other than be a dick to others

Give the Alone eyes and point it at its creator.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2013, 09:38:47 pm »

Take some R&R. It's vacation time, baby!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2013, 10:32:19 pm »

My Krakens are not enough, give them more offspring, and give them knowledge, so that they may be guardians of the seas. Teach them the layout of the world, so that they may know the locations of all landmasses, and let those that are my faithful worshippers speak with them, so that they may know of this knowledge.

That seems pretty good, trying to make the Krakens less "Scary monsters" and more "Wise guardians"

Also, Use Extra Power! I've got krakens and all of the oceans giving me strength, this should not be of any difficulty.

EDIT: Oh, also Let Li share some of the power that comes from the Krakens.
He gave them to me, after all.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2013, 10:56:29 pm »

Rest our tired body to regain power.
"We must make ourselves more powerful!"
"According to my calculations, we lack the power to make anything of consequence."
"Dangit!"
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2013, 11:11:06 pm »

Leave it to Dansmithers to get into an argument with himself.
The Derail Thread

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2013, 11:12:00 pm »

You mean Grob and Gob, I assume.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2013, 11:14:06 pm »

You mean Grob and Gob, I assume.
Leave your Glob out of my business.
The Derail Thread

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2013, 11:24:42 pm »

Light Absorbing?  I can live with that. Create sentient Ice Giants to guard and grow the Ice Forest. Sooth the Alone. Divide the Alone that it might be Together.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2013, 01:05:47 am »

Allow power to regenerate.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2013, 02:15:45 am »

Gift my daughters with the ability to traverse the ocean.  2nd time's the charm.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8