Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 212276 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Slction
« Reply #810 on: January 31, 2014, 01:01:13 pm »

My character doesn't have any friends/alliances/etc.  In my role pm, it says "why can't they all trust you like Tommy used to", implying that I had a friend and they either got fed up with my burning crap or they were the one I burned.  I can't get any info out of the mods as to who I burned, whether it was lethal, or who it was who hexed me: their answers have mostly been along the lines of "you're the one who knows, why do you have to ask?"  That, and Nerjin requesting I ask questions in the form of a haiku, but I'm not sure how that is relevant.

NQT: which would be more disastrous: you getting lynched/nk'd and nobody hearing it, or just telling us now?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: January 31, 2014, 01:03:29 pm »

Wolf, just telling you now.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: January 31, 2014, 01:05:43 pm »

Wolf, just telling you now.
What if the day ends in a no-lynch and and night actions, or a bunch of blocked night actions?  What then?  Will you tell us then?  Or can you only tell us once we lynch RangerCado, NQT?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: January 31, 2014, 01:07:49 pm »

No one needs to be lynched, it just has to be not-today.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: January 31, 2014, 01:10:20 pm »

PFP

Yeah, getting any info out of the mods is kind of a pain in the ass and is frustrating me to no end. I've no idea what I'm supposed to do (maybe I need a blazer? Someone find me a blazer), and this thing has turned into a 55-page in Day 1 (more than Limerick on Day 4) threadnaught. When does this day end?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: January 31, 2014, 01:10:42 pm »

Am I the only one who finds this ridiculous?  NQT is claiming that he knows something that will ruin the "town" today, but tomorrow it will be fine, even if the situation does not change.  Care to explain how this is even possible, NQT?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 31, 2014, 01:14:27 pm »

Also, I don't have post restrictions Leafsnail, I just don't want to give you dangerous information.
Isn't the whole thing of being 'Town' to not care about your own self preservation, which is what you withholding information is directly doing! Your stating that your not going to tell anyone something of apparent importance until tomorrow, causing everyone to either trust you enough to not kill you. Your just buying time to me, and this:
Is being hypocritical as you lead a campaign to lynch me. What the heck! ...I'm guessing your being defensive about this because you have a night action, or YOUR one of the other summoners.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: January 31, 2014, 01:38:42 pm »

MOWE:
BTW... does anyone know any magic that can turn me back into a sandwich?

No, but I'll eat you anyway.

MOWE, may I eat you?  (Since that appears to be the case- we have to ask permission)

Well all it says is that I want to be an "edible device," I would assume this is what I want. But let's not jump to conclusions. I want to be more sure of this before I agree to let you eat me. Ask me again tomorrow.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: January 31, 2014, 01:46:10 pm »

Eh, might as well claim.  I was slow to do it since I can't really dribble bits out...

I'm the Robot.  That's me asking for Warmnumnum.exe.  I am genderless, so don't try to seduce me or anything.

My possible wincon is either to find that file (the library is missing) or possibly to eat some warm num nums.  Supposedly I eat batteries, but a sandwich could qualify- hence why I want to eat you!

Does anyone have a battery item or some sort of electronic data item?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: January 31, 2014, 01:53:23 pm »

Eh, might as well claim.  I was slow to do it since I can't really dribble bits out...

I'm the Robot.  That's me asking for Warmnumnum.exe.  I am genderless, so don't try to seduce me or anything.

My possible wincon is either to find that file (the library is missing) or possibly to eat some warm num nums.  Supposedly I eat batteries, but a sandwich could qualify- hence why I want to eat you!

Does anyone have a battery item or some sort of electronic data item?

Is the way you were created specified?  Or why you are at a magic school?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: January 31, 2014, 02:30:55 pm »

No.  My flavor is entirely written as an initialization sequence, running through various checks and such.  The only notable thing is that I apparently don't identify myself as a robot... I guess since no one looks at me and says "Hey look, it's a robot!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: January 31, 2014, 02:50:33 pm »

No.  My flavor is entirely written as an initialization sequence, running through various checks and such.  The only notable thing is that I apparently don't identify myself as a robot... I guess since no one looks at me and says "Hey look, it's a robot!"
Ah.  And the mods won't tell us anything at all...
Unfortunate.  Also, I'm pretty sure the day ends in less than 12 hours.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: January 31, 2014, 03:15:56 pm »

You know, there's no need to lie. We've given you TONS of information. Just none of it is useful. Why? Because no one asks it in Haiku.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: January 31, 2014, 03:19:01 pm »

You know, there's no need to lie. We've given you TONS of information. Just none of it is useful. Why? Because no one asks it in Haiku.

I asked in haiku.  You told me that my character knew that, and why was I asking you.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: January 31, 2014, 03:23:51 pm »

I have told you plenty of things! Some of it might even be what you wanted to know. But, I'm a teacher, so maybe you should act more like students.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 112