Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 212335 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 4
« Reply #1335 on: March 14, 2014, 11:00:09 pm »

Tiruin:  For the record, I have never set out to personally insult you.

And my wincon hasn't changed, and is still what I claimed it was yesterday.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: March 14, 2014, 11:16:47 pm »

Aside from being incredibly depressed by losing hope in love, my assumption of the hint that would have been that I lost the wincon completely if I hadn't just asked about them. Apparently it was extremely unlikely to have ever happened before night 4. 3 at the earliest was Nerjin's guess.

And no, I didn't get any visits as far as I can tell.
And no, I didn't get any visits as far as I can tell.
I didn't get any visits as far as I can tell.

Ahh, Mademoiselle. Perhaps someone (like me) should visit you tonight (though extremely ridiculous IRL unless we're great friends/know each other)? I am confused by the existence of:
Apparently it was extremely unlikely to have ever happened before night 4. 3 at the earliest was Nerjin's guess.
what 'it' is, however I'd wonder that-if ever-any visit from a male classmate would help out here.
When I gave my item to MOWE, I did it in such a nice way, it was....a nice way.
So I guess let's try this out.

Tiruin:  For the record, I have never set out to personally insult you.

And my wincon hasn't changed, and is still what I claimed it was yesterday.
Eeeeeee >__<
I didn't mean my response in a bad way. I mean, it was more of an 'Oh I see your vote :3 Now let's reply in the formal manner of...err, this sort of..fun-silly-gestures we do in..Mafia? Yeah I lost my wording in giving this expression but it's more of a ":3" thing.'
But then I thought the reply was related to yesterday so...
 :'(  Sorry for that!

(And I say there is no cult because I am a protector.)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: March 14, 2014, 11:22:57 pm »

Tiruin: Are you told your protect actually prevented a death?  Did such a thing happen three nights in a row?

Even if there is a standard Mafia and you prevented their kills, that doesn't mean there can't be a cult.

I didn't mean my response in a bad way.

Also, I'm really bad at reading emotions- I think that's one reason I like Mafia- it's practice.  (I'm still terrible at it- that's why I suck at playing town.  On the flip side, having dull emotions makes me excellent at remaining rock steady when being grilled; great for playing scum.)

And no apology needed- 16 years of Internet usage has given me a very thick skin.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: March 14, 2014, 11:24:09 pm »

OK WHO GAVE ME THE FUGGIN SWORD BACK?

I'm serious, you guys, I don't frelling want this damn thing!

mastahcheese, consider yourself protected tonight, and last night.
That is so creeperish
What do you mean by this? Did you try to give me an item or something? Are thought you were an inspector?

mastahcheese: Notes?
I don't even know. I'm lost, I thought giving the mirror to Cado might actually do something, but I guess not. I'm clueless now.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: March 14, 2014, 11:31:20 pm »

Well, I'll try anything at this point Tiruin. Go right ahead.

Spoiler: Not game related (click to show/hide)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: March 14, 2014, 11:33:57 pm »

Tiruin: Are you told your protect actually prevented a death?  Did such a thing happen three nights in a row?

Even if there is a standard Mafia and you prevented their kills, that doesn't mean there can't be a cult.
...I have no idea.

N1, I protected you.
N2: Mr. Cheese.
N3: Mr. Cheese (and thanks to that Level up, I'm a true...wait for it, look below :3) which extends to N4.
Also, I based that on you concluding there is a cult based on no protector (I've no idea if I'm told or not however, though I assume I'm not, as-normally told).

So I'm a White Mage (I thought I had hinted it before but not the exact color-mage scheme). Everything I said here is true regarding myself. #2 here is just pushing the line.

And as stated before, I've no idea what my wincon is! :D Assuming it'd be the stripping of my powers, or something something (power + beard).
Which I guess is the latter given my ability growth. (The 'Level' is about my ability, not my role title). When I said I've an ability that I can 'give'? That's me lying. I can cure people of their wounds which heals them from...any wounds they have during the night.
And now that I've read the book, it's more like a life ward now, extending to two nights! (ie True White Mage, as seen in BM-Flashmafia roles...which seem to have their server down :/)

I didn't mean my response in a bad way.

Also, I'm really bad at reading emotions- I think that's one reason I like Mafia- it's practice.  (I'm still terrible at it- that's why I suck at playing town.  On the flip side, having dull emotions makes me excellent at remaining rock steady when being grilled; great for playing scum.)

And no apology needed- 16 years of Internet usage has given me a very thick skin.
I apologize because I insulted kuya Toaster and it was really mean and disrespectful of me to have spoken against you in such a manner.
It hurts my chest and gives me dyspepsia, as a signal for when I'm doing bad stuffs.

Well, I'll try anything at this point Tiruin. Go right ahead.

Spoiler: Not game related (click to show/hide)
Woo! I'll just wear this shiny cloak then give it to you!

Also @OOC: If you can abide by laaaaaaaaaag then I'd might as well love to! However I lack a webcam, microphone and-wait, I have headphones.
IRC perhaps? :O

OK WHO GAVE ME THE FUGGIN SWORD BACK?

I'm serious, you guys, I don't frelling want this damn thing!

mastahcheese, consider yourself protected tonight, and last night.
That is so creeperish
What do you mean by this? Did you try to give me an item or something? Are thought you were an inspector?

mastahcheese: Notes?
I don't even know. I'm lost, I thought giving the mirror to Cado might actually do something, but I guess not. I'm clueless now.
I got PPE'd by you.
Also I gave MOWE the book. Unsure if she got it until my query to Nerjin is answered...though I do expect he'll give either a PM reply or a neutral response here.

Also no I'm not an inspector--that was me playing a gambit to really check the Evil-team; primarily due to the levels of scumminess I've seen radiating from TDS (and Leafsnail's way of arguing back there. It was toeing the line too much that it left toe marks.)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: March 14, 2014, 11:36:37 pm »

((Well, I currently have no access to a mic, so yeah. IRC works. PM me the link and i'll jump in.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: March 14, 2014, 11:44:16 pm »

Yeah, I wasn't wanting the book, someone mentioned giving me the invisibility cloak, which would always keep me protected, but if you've been guarding me then whateva'. Same thing.
The Derail Thread

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: March 14, 2014, 11:44:39 pm »

Tiruin: So what was this comment about, then?

Game. Set. Match.

That reads as "My wincon is about to be filled" to me.

I apologize because I insulted kuya Toaster and it was really mean and disrespectful of me to have spoken against you in such a manner.
It hurts my chest and gives me dyspepsia, as a signal for when I'm doing bad stuffs.

I had to look up "kuya."  Thanks, Urban Dictionary.  Seriously, though, I can't remember the last time an Internet insult affected me in any negative way.

I'm pretty dyspepsic myself- Coke is way better.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: March 14, 2014, 11:49:38 pm »

Oh yeah- for the record, TDS was telling the truth about being able to steal items; though D1 already proved that conclusively, I guess.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: March 14, 2014, 11:53:18 pm »

Hello everyone.

I leave for a few hours and a page and a half of things appear.  Just my luck.

Regardless, TDS was in league with the summoners.  Does this not implicate Leafsnail as a summoner, or at least being in league with them.

I somehow just ended up with the book of spells.  Not entirely sure how, but I'm gonna see what happens when I read it.

Good, no need for me to play bad cop :P.

Brace yourselves.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: March 15, 2014, 12:00:06 am »

((Well, I currently have no access to a mic, so yeah. IRC works. PM me the link and i'll jump in.))
After the game, you. :)
Though as a general note, we have a running lower board IRC which covers quite everything. Most people there are the regulars in these boards (Darkmyst IRC: #bay12lb).

Though something has me wondering. 4mask?
I look at the meteor outside (and check the window if someone bothered to close it. Also if there is sand on the floor. Also what kind of bread the MOWE-sandwich was put between).

Gaah the PPEs.

Game. Set. Match.

In which I assume the NOt Evil wincon is to...do something to the Meteor Summoners. Perhaps by getting them all injured (or..something, given the mechanics and such at the general disposal) then the meteor will wane and not crash into [our planet]

Because I've no wincon--nothing to base anything on. That statement was more on my hunch that Evil = MS. So it's like "the game is set, let us end this." given that by due assumption, Leafsnail is also a Summoner (given how he interacted with TDS/TDS interacted with him? It doesn't help me not see him as one).

So..err, yeah! You are correct in your reading.

I had to look up "kuya."  Thanks, Urban Dictionary.  Seriously, though, I can't remember the last time an Internet insult affected me in any negative way.

I'm pretty dyspepsic myself- Coke is way better.
Eep! When I say kuya, it's like our term for 'young older male/brother', which is more of a respectful term than not (wherein we've 2 different terms for older males, hence the 'young' part :P)

Also xD

Oh yeah- for the record, TDS was telling the truth about being able to steal items; though D1 already proved that conclusively, I guess.
I...didn't see anything on him (or a quote-box roleflip. Yeah Nerjin. :I) about this. Link?

Hello everyone.

I leave for a few hours and a page and a half of things appear.  Just my luck.

Regardless, TDS was in league with the summoners.  Does this not implicate Leafsnail as a summoner, or at least being in league with them.

I somehow just ended up with the book of spells.  Not entirely sure how, but I'm gonna see what happens when I read it.

Good, no need for me to play bad cop :P.

Brace yourselves.
Yes, it doesn't directly do so, however I can't ignore how they both stuck up for each other while pushing Cado out as a pawn... :/

Also what book of spells was that? Name please?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: March 15, 2014, 12:07:49 am »

Hence why I thanked Urban Dictionary.

Fair enough on wincon considerations, though I do not see any hard evidence on the "Evil = Summoner" line of thought.  For example, I still don't see why you'd vote Leafsnail over Ranger... but I'm not doing that argument any more.

I PMed Nerjin about the roleflip- it appears that was intentional, for whatever reason.  I conclude that means he is Scum in some way.  Poor bastard can't ever roll town.

Link is here.  I ate his ability last night, so I have that until end of N4.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: March 15, 2014, 12:17:22 am »

Game. Set. Match.

In which I assume the NOt Evil wincon is to...do something to the Meteor Summoners. Perhaps by getting them all injured (or..something, given the mechanics and such at the general disposal) then the meteor will wane and not crash into [our planet]
EBWOP on this: What I meant for clarity is the purpose of Beneficence (or benevolence); meaning to do what a usually NOT EVIL person would usually do in the matter: They would search for a solution against the current major problem--that seemingly being the meteor and/or their summoners, which by my best guess are really related to the meteor.

Which is why I look out the window to check if it has diminished in power.

PPE:
Fair enough on wincon considerations, though I do not see any hard evidence on the "Evil = Summoner" line of thought.  For example, I still don't see why you'd vote Leafsnail over Ranger... but I'm not doing that argument any more.
On the first...same. I don't see any hard evidence (other than scumhunting, but we're debating context) on why Evil = Summoner, [I mean TDS seemed to be that Evil Wizard who turned MOWE into a living sandwich...]

...Which explains the second statement. I'd like Leafsnail lynched (unless he has something big to say) in order to check if he's (more likely than not) a summoner, too.

Link is here.  I ate his ability last night, so I have that until end of N4.
*clicks link*
..."Ate" ?!
Toaster, the devourer of souls.

But thanks for that. So that means that my N1 poke at you didn't work (and would thus leave you vulnerable) and...mastahcheese: Who did you check?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: March 15, 2014, 12:21:10 am »

*Mastahcheese slams fist through wall*

When I gave the mirror to Cado, I forgot to set an inspect target.
I just realized that.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 112