Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 38

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLIV: The Court of Colors | Renascence | Town Win  (Read 113575 times)

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIV: Day 3 has begun | Act III: To War
« Reply #450 on: January 23, 2014, 11:42:46 pm »

But you didn't notice the lack of a CC?

(I believe one of you guys are scum)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 23, 2014, 11:57:55 pm »

But you didn't notice the lack of a CC?

(I believe one of you guys are scum)
It's possible for there not to be a cop in this set up. I regret what I did yesterday, and I especially feel bad that I didn't take into account 4mask being fairly new to being Mafia. However, I also think you are drawing your net a little too narrow. Make sure to pay attention to the other players.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 24, 2014, 10:57:26 pm »

When does day end?

And Why has no one posted in the past 24 hours? Seriously, we can only win by being active. And I have questions posed to several people who haven't responded.

The only two votes today so far have been me on Imp, and Imp on Nerjin. Anyone have thoughts?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 24, 2014, 11:40:35 pm »

":/ You are not pleased?"

• Superblackcat -
  • Sinlessmoon -
  • Imp - Persus13
  • Persus13 -
  • MyOwnWorstEnemy -
  • Nerjin - Imp
  • Not Voting:

Day 3 has begun and will end on January 28, 2013 [Tuesday]  9:00 pm [GMT//UTC +8]

Extension requests: 0
Shorten requests: 0

3 votes needed to extend the day
4 votes needed to shorten the day
There is one possible extension remaining today. 

Praise be, for zombie urist's LurkerTracker!

I feel like everyone ignores me :/ Wow.

When does day end?

And Why has no one posted in the past 24 hours? Seriously, we can only win by being active. And I have questions posed to several people who haven't responded.

The only two votes today so far have been me on Imp, and Imp on Nerjin. Anyone have thoughts?
Weekends make people busy.
I believe nobody has read my day time posts, especially the note that there is a TIMER LINK? >__>

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 24, 2014, 11:53:21 pm »

I've used that timer multiple times. That's how I realized day was over yesterday. In fact, After I posted the post you quoted, I went back t find the last post you made and used the countdown.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 24, 2014, 11:57:39 pm »

Actually, no. The previous post has the same timer. And it's still ticking. >_>
Nobody does listen to me. Thank you nobody.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 25, 2014, 12:01:07 am »

I'm here Persus, But there isn't any thing to be said.

Extend and hopefully more people will come.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 25, 2014, 09:46:32 am »

Actually, no. The previous post has the same timer. And it's still ticking. >_>
Nobody does listen to me. Thank you nobody.
Now I'm confused. I'm saying that after I had posted my question about when day ended, and before you had posted I went back to click on the countdown timer on the then last update post you had made, which answered my day end question.

I'm here Persus, But there isn't any thing to be said.

Extend and hopefully more people will come.
Really? If there isn't anything to be said, then why don't change that. This entire game, I've seen very little scumhunting from you, and instead you've just been sitting passively in a corner and occasionally asking questions. You asked me and Nerjin why we voted 4maskwolf, hen you could go back to D2 and read what we said then yourself. You seem like you are active lurking, and I don't like that. And as a matter of fact, there is something to be said, as you could answer this question I posed to you:
Now, why aren't you scumhunting? Why are you just asking people for their reasons for their actions, and doing NOTHING ELSE?

Sigtext

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 25, 2014, 10:03:31 am »

Sorry everyone! I went to send a post last night and the computer apparently ate it because it just disappeared.  :( Stupid technology...

Anyways, I'm back now, I think.

Am I one of those people? If so, would you mind posting a link or something?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 25, 2014, 10:24:17 am »

Now, why aren't you scumhunting? Why are you just asking people for their reasons for their actions, and doing NOTHING ELSE?

First of all, That in a way, is part of my scumhunting. Secondly, I don't have a base to jump off of. And I've been busy.

Sinlessmoon, You here? Who do you think is scum? and Why?

Persus Why aren't you scumhunting?

Nerjin Why did you not vote Makeinu, but vote Sinless? What was the reasoning behind that?

Imp Could we have a thought of how well you think we played the first two days, since you watched us as a spectator? (So before you joined).

MOWE How do you think we should proceed from here?

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 25, 2014, 11:43:11 am »

SBC:
Well... I think it's a good idea to go back and reread through the thread. Look back on people's actions, reasons, and cases, and see what the relationship they'd had with those who have been lynched or killed were like. We seem to be running out of leads as of late, so I think we need to remedy that.

Persus:
First of all, That in a way, is part of my scumhunting. Secondly, I don't have a base to jump off of. And I've been busy.
Trying to catch people in a lie or with faulty logic seems like a decent scumhunting technique to me, especially with nothing else to go on.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 25, 2014, 02:56:40 pm »

????
I'm mainly waiting on Imp to respond to me, and I'm trying to get other people active. I'm attacking your strategy for finding scum, and also, what's your case against Nerjin?

Persus:
Trying to catch people in a lie or with faulty logic seems like a decent scumhunting technique to me, especially with nothing else to go on.
Yes, but restricting your opinion of who you think is scum to two people and questioning them but not following up is not my idea of scumhunting. He's been much more active in Limerick as well.
Sigtext

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 25, 2014, 03:35:44 pm »

????
I'm mainly waiting on Imp to respond to me, and I'm trying to get other people active. I'm attacking your strategy for finding scum, and also, what's your case against Nerjin?

He doesn't have one. It's a pressure post at best and a weak attempt to start a band wagon at worst. You learn to spot these things; when people don't actually have a case on you. Notice how its worded? It implies that I knew Makeinu was scum and purposefully didn't vote for him while voting someone else. Plus, he could easily, EASILY, find my reasons for voting whom I voted just be reading the thread again.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 25, 2014, 03:36:12 pm »

Preview is your friend...

Nerjin Why did you not vote Makeinu, but vote Sinless? What was the reasoning behind that?

Imp Could we have a thought of how well you think we played the first two days, since you watched us as a spectator? (So before you joined).

Hm, what wonderful questions. Allow me to tell you why most of them are awful. In order, no less.

I voted Sinless because I didn't really think Makeinu was scum and really had no feeling on anyone else. Thus I decided to simply get rid of the lurker.

Your question to Imp has no in game relevance other than trying to find out if she thinks you're acting towny enough. Questions like that ARE A WASTE OF EVERYONE'S TIME!

Your question to MOWE follows into the same category. You're trying to attach yourself to MOWE in order to find out how town is acting and then follow it without taking any risks.

If you're going to post useless questions please do so on your own time.

The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 26, 2014, 02:08:48 pm »

Is this your IC advice? Or your scumhunting techniques?

Cuz whichever one it is, It's really bad.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 38