Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Unification: The Arena  (Read 4170 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Unification: The Arena
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2024, 11:47:58 am »

Tethra blinked. He raised a finger and then lowered it again. He spent a few moments looking perturbed, crossing his arms before finally clapped his hands together. "I'll be honest, I don't really know how to respond to that. But I'm sure we can unpack it later. Wanna train?"

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2024, 08:54:50 am »

"A very fair point, if you've been stuck here. Gotta ask, do you know if you get free if you win the gauntlet, or is it just a case of bein' the queen of the cage?" Solemn asks. She doesn't move to interrupt Tethra's offer, instead focusing on recovering her mana for the next battle on the itinerary.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2024, 09:48:27 am »

". . . I don't know. I must kill the Demon of the Arena and avenge my father, that is all." She nods at Tethra. "Training would be useful."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2024, 04:13:23 pm »

"Revenge is a strong motivator, especially when it's also tied to getting through here. Nothing wrong with being prepared. What're you going to teach her, Tethra?" Solemn asks, curious as to what would transfer from the massive man to his small student.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2024, 09:06:14 pm »

Tethra rubbed his chin as he thought. "I wouldn't underestimate Alina here... I got a feeling from her that she could probably get to the top even if we hadn't come along." He chuckled before stretching his back. "Hm... We should be able to find something about the length of a sword around here, never a bad time to work on your bladework right?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2024, 10:42:23 am »

Alina bobs her head in another quick nod. "The training room has practice weapons. They are shoddy, but close enough to the real thing."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2024, 04:06:34 pm »

Tethra nodded, giving Alina a smile as he responded. "Alright, that's perfect then." He then turned to Solemn. "Well, we know what we're doing during our downtime then. Feel free to come with if you want!"

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2024, 05:50:50 pm »

"I'll come with you. I'll be around just in case you get bruises." Solemn says, rising to her feet and starting to make her way over to the practice room along with the others. Hopefully they'd get something done before the next call to arms came to be.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]