Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: [IC] Tress U7: 4x Magical Girl Crossover Battle✩Royale: Sunset Over the Cosmos  (Read 5744 times)

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile

OOC

Shadow anxiously paced back and forth in the TV room while she waited from Aiko to show. Her gaze kept drifting to one of the monitors, where an uncomfortably familiar world was being broadcast. she bit at her thumbnail. It had to be some mistake. She couldn't really be expected to go back to that nightmare, could she?

She checked the door again to see if Aiko had arrived yet. It hadn't even been five seconds since she checked last.

This couldn't be happening.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 08:53:06 am by Takosher »
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Aiko had in fact appeared in the doorway, panting a little.

"Came as fast as I could!" The teenager gasped, "You sounded like it was an emergency so I picked up a bit of help while I was coming!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Said help being Brynn. She was in her human form but didn't seem the least bit out of breath as she looked around the TV room expectedly. "What exactly is going on?"
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shadow looked up in relief when the pair arrived. "Oh thank goodness."

She turned and pointed to the screen. It seemed to be a view of some sort of patchwork city. There were several very distinct regions, with the most noticeable being the massive temple that looked straight out of Ancient Greece looming over everything else.

"Score asked me to mind the TV, and while I was sitting here a light started blinking. I thought it might have been like when Aiko got herself in trouble so I fiddled a bit with the technology levels and managed to get a picture." Shadow shook her head and looked like she might cry, "If its showing up, that means someone needs help, right?"
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aiko winced a bit at the 'got herself in trouble' bit. Which, to be fair, was an accurate description of that whole ordeal.

"Unless it is being used to transport a new arrival, yes, it would mean someone needs help." Shizu said - Aiko's bracelet blinking a bit.

"...Do you recognize the place?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I died there." Shadow answered bluntly.
Defile Circles Discord

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aiko frowned a bit - even she could be serious about that. Then she smiled again, if not as wide as usual. "Gotcha. Then you can stay here, I'll take this one! I'm all better since last time!"
Sigtext!

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn grimaced a little as she looked at the monitor. "Is there anything we should watch out for while we're there?"
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shadow looked relieved. "I'll stay in touch through your return beacons." she promised.

"As for danger, the big temple is the home of the monster that killed me. A huge hydra." Shadow explained, "Something about that place changes the rules. Everyone starts on an even playing field and the more you kill, the more power you gain."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 04:15:34 am by Takosher »
Defile Circles Discord

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aiko frowns a bit. ”Is that the only way…?”

Shizu blinked on her wrist. ”Your support will be much appreciated, Shadow. We can ask further questions once in the field, I think.”

Aiko shook off the mood and nodded. ”We’ll be back before you know it!” She said cheerfully, stepping towards the portal.
Sigtext!

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

"To be fighting a Lernaean..." Brynn muttered under her breath but shook her head. No, it would be fine. She knew how to handle their ilk, and they were extinct back home for a reason. She followed Aiko through the portal.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tayir

Tayir was sitting back, watching the situation.

"Room for one more?"

Tayir then swoops down and heads through the portal, giving a quick message to Shadow as he flies past.

"It's okay.  We'll get through it."

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Aiko

You look around you. You're unable to remember how you got here. The TV you recall, but nothing after. It almost feels like you've been walking around for a while, but you don't remember how.

Shizu blinks on your arm. She seems to be hibernating. You won't know it until she wakes up, but this is because of the vast quantity of information about this world she's been given.

In the meantime, you'll just have to explore the area. Luckily, you remember this particular block, it has your favorite sweets shop right around the corner. What you don't remember is every other block of the city being covered in green fog. Or suddenly transforming into a world straight out of a science fiction show. Or dead ending in a grassy plain.

Something about the fog at least feels familiar, but you can't quite place it.

Brynn

A vast slab of nothingness surrounds you. There are other territories far in the distance, but you feel as though it would take you a thousand years to reach them running as fast as you could.

And you're not sure you can do that anymore, seeing as you seem to be a rather young girl. And one completely devoid of any sort of draconic traits save for your reptilian eyes, at that. As far as you can tell, you're a perfectly normal human middle-schooler.

And you're not alone. In the distance, but much more accessible than the far-off lands, a familiar sword has been half-embedded in the stone. For a very long time, from the looks of it.

Much like Shizu, Arisen will know about this place. The nature of this place as a second chance for Mahou Shoujo. The mechanisms of territory, mana, and dominion. The reward of reincarnation to the point of your death should you win. And, of course, the reasons behind why you've suddenly lost all of your powers.

Tayir

You're on a boat. In a lake.

There's a large medieval castle to your south and east, an empty plain to the north, and a greyscale city beset by rain to the east. It seems to be nighttime, and the lake reflects the stars above even though the sky itself is completely starless.

You look around you and spot, well, yourself on the nose of the boat. It's a very small you compared to the you that you are. It stares blankly at you. You take a step towards it and the motion feels entirely wrong. You stumble and nearly fall, instinctively grabbing the side of the boat to stabilize yourself. You spot your reflection in the lake, and you quickly understand why the crow is so small. You're a human teenager, 15 or so, a dark-skinned girl with medium-length raven-black hair swept across your face and around the side of your head, where it sort of flares up like the tip of a wing. the underside of your hair seems to be a very dark blue and towards the ends it gets lighter until it turns completely white. The white matches your eyes, which are so starkly contrasted against the rest of you that they practically sparkle like the stars in the lake below.

Spoiler: Fluff Changes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mechanical Changes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 11:23:59 am by Takosher »
Defile Circles Discord

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aiko and Shizu

Aiko blinks. Did the portal lead her back home? She hadn’t heard of any big hydras around and Shadow wasn’t exactly a Union, so she hadn’t thought she was talking about her home… god she’d missed so much school hadn’t she? She was going to get held back unless the multiverse gave her an excuse-

She slapped her cheeks to make herself focus and actually looked around. Shizu, sleeping. Okay, good to know. She knew this block. It always made her hungry. The sci-fi city was pretty new, and she was pretty sure there was supposed to be some distance in between the city and grassy plains. And the gas. Looking at the gas something hitched in her throat. Ah anxious pit in her gut. But she just couldn’t place where she’d seen it.

Right! She had no idea where anyone was! So time to look around! And probably not enter the gas until Shizu was awake that seemed like an emphatically awful idea. Was there like, anyone on this block besides her…?
Sigtext!

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aiko

There's a handful of people milling about, but none of them so much as react to your presence unless you directly speak to them. And when you do, they seem dazed and almost like they're holding an unrelated conversation. They're like NPCs in a video game.
Defile Circles Discord
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11