Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24

Author Topic: World of Monsters(SG)  (Read 26848 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: World of Monsters(SG)
« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2020, 03:09:26 am »

Stalk them for a few days and see when they leave to hunt.  If we want to be reknown as a horrific monster, we should see if we can ambush one of them while it's out hunting.

Basically, take out one that's hunting, and then sneak in and take out a couple more.  Hopefully two of them will leave at a time, leaving three in the camp.

After we take out the wandering one, we can then sneak up and maybe get another one or two inside the camp, following up by howling loudly to scare the last one off.  One has to get away if we're going to be famous.

A hunting camp should also contain a large amount of food, so we can both gorge ourselves and take plenty back.
+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 09, 2020, 05:24:26 am »

Stalk them for a few days and see when they leave to hunt.  If we want to be reknown as a horrific monster, we should see if we can ambush one of them while it's out hunting.

Basically, take out one that's hunting, and then sneak in and take out a couple more.  Hopefully two of them will leave at a time, leaving three in the camp.

After we take out the wandering one, we can then sneak up and maybe get another one or two inside the camp, following up by howling loudly to scare the last one off.  One has to get away if we're going to be famous.

A hunting camp should also contain a large amount of food, so we can both gorge ourselves and take plenty back.
+1

+1
+1

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 09, 2020, 08:39:51 am »

+1

+1
+1
Good plan. +1
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 09, 2020, 09:17:27 am »

+1

+1
+1
Good plan. +1
Pyramid Worthy Plan +1

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 10, 2020, 03:12:10 am »

Turn 5.2:
3 days, that is how long it takes for one of them to leave by themselves. (Stealth: You: 4+3(roll)+2= 9 vs Elf Hunter: 3+9= 12) You attempt to ambush the Elf hunter but they catch on and get the drop on you. (Strength: You: 6+7(roll)+2= 15 vs Elf Hunter: 3+5= 8 ) Fortunately you are able to out maneuver the Elf and kill him. you return to watching the camp and watch as 2 more leave to check on the noise that your brawl caused. (Stealth: You: 4+2(roll)+2= 8 vs Elf hunters: 1+10= 11) Once again you attempt to sneak upon them and fail as they turn toward you. (Strength: You: 6+8(roll)+2= 16 vs Elves: 2+3= 5 and 2+8= 10) You kill one with ease and the other one gets close to death. He howlers for help and the other 2 arrive(17) one of them shots you with an arrow for 1hp(11 left). (Strength: You: 6+3(roll)+2= 11 vs Elves: 2+4= 6, 4+8= 12, and 2+2= 4)You finish off the one guy and quickly turn around to get the others when another arrow hits you for 1hp again(10 left). You rush right into the one that is not shooting you and kill him. You then try to intimidate the last one to leave (You: 8 vs Elf: 3) and watch with pride as the last Elf flees in panic.

After that battle you head to their camp and find 4 rabbits, 1 deer, and 2 elk. You can take 6 prey total back to the den. HP regens at 10% max hp /sub-turn(can devour a fallen enemy for 1d10 hp regen or eat food for 1d5 hp regen), max hp is strength*2.

Overall changes: Strength and Stealth slightly increased; Gain Skill Intimidate(Dabbling){1/3}; a goal was completed giving 1.1 fame

Turn 5.2 is over, Choose Turn 5.3's action(s):
Return home
-with food(state what)
-with no food
continue exploring and make a note of this location(pick direction)
something else(write in)

Spoiler: Personal Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: den/pack (click to show/hide)

What will you do I wonder.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 10, 2020, 03:29:02 am »

Go consume one of the dead elves, and find something in the middle of their camp to pee on.  Eat some of the deer, if we're hungry.  Lets head back with both elk the leftover deer, and three rabbits, eating the rest of the deer along the way.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 10, 2020, 03:50:50 am »

Go consume one of the dead elves, and find something in the middle of their camp to pee on.  Eat some of the deer, if we're hungry.  Lets head back with both elk the leftover deer, and three rabbits, eating the rest of the deer along the way.

+1. Do we still have room for one more suggestion, or does this count as 4?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 10, 2020, 03:53:36 am »

I wouldn't mind doing some more exploring if we've got time for one more action.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 10, 2020, 03:54:04 am »

I think we should bring the dead elves back with us to prove we're a bad ass.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 10, 2020, 04:07:27 am »

That's a possibility too.  I don't mind doing that, although we should bring those two elk back too.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 10, 2020, 04:20:37 am »

Lets eat the deer to heal ourselves, then dag the two elk and four elves back to our cave.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 10, 2020, 05:59:47 am »

Lets eat the deer to heal ourselves, then dag the two elk and four elves back to our cave.
+1

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 10, 2020, 08:59:52 am »

+1
+1 to this. And also mark our territory on the camp.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 10, 2020, 12:19:00 pm »

+1
+1 to this. And also mark our territory on the camp.
+1

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 11, 2020, 02:06:44 pm »

Turn 5.3:
You know that you have some injuries so you devour the deer (4) and regain your health. After ward you mark this camp with your scent so you can find it later and other know you were here. After that you take the rabbits and elk back home.

Some trees are starting to loose their leaves. Fall has started.

Overall changes: HP back to full; -0.5 food

Turn 5.3 is over, Choose Turn 6's action(s)(FOUR actions available):
Strength based actions:
Organize a hunt{++food, +hunting}
-With superiors
-With friends{+leadership}
-With spouse
Fight/wrestle{+strength, +tactics}
-with superiors
-with friends
Challenge superior{possible rank up, possible death}
-Alpha
-Beta
Train Strength{+Strength}

Stealth based actions:
Spy on{+stealth, +intel}
-write in
Capture prey{+food, +stealth}
Train Stealth{+Stealth}

Leadership based actions:
Organize exploration{+leadership, +area intel}
Train Leadership{+leadership}

Charisma based actions:
Talk/Hang with{+Charisma}
-Friends{+friends}
-Superiors{+relations}
-Spouse{possible conception}
Train Charisma{+charisma}

General actions:
Overall training{+random stat}
Learn Skill(write in){learn a new skill}
Train Skill(write in){improve said skill}
Write in{improve ???}

Spoiler: Personal Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: den/pack (click to show/hide)

Your actions per turn are based on your leadership.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 11:58:13 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24