Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 76577 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Charity Mission of Murder
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2017, 07:43:31 am »

Kssckack-Sharrrakkc

Hxxssitackkiokttticropt.

((Hxxssitackkiok is a philosophical concept relating to a creature's ownership of a particular territory, and said creatue's right to drive others from the land or make alterations to the land, such as the creation of structures like sleeping spaces and hunting webs (unlike terrestrial spiders, the IPPSS do not create their own webs, but rather use a particular species of domesticated silk worm. (Exactly what IPPSS hunt using these webs could be the subject of an entirely separate explanation, but for the purposes of this entry simply rest assured that they do not catch terrestrial flies in their webs.)) ttti is a grammatical construct used to link two separate words together into a single sound, saving time starting and stopping the process of grinding the IPPSS's vocal carapaces together. The particular conjunction ttti implies action taken related to the word that comes before. Cropt is a word meaning a housing or storage building. These kinds of structure are much more common in our own universe than in the IPPSS universe.))
(4) Evelyn climbs to a second floor window, peels open the shutters,  and crawls into a darkened room. smells like a human living quarters. No one is currently present. (1) Evelyn crouches and begins the process of claiming this building. A noise from the hallway outside interrupts her meditation.

Rolland
Help boost the eager recruit up above through any openings to get at the precious morsel above. Then follow him and assist
Gakh'xabnkkvn

With help from my newly-found compatriot in human rights violations, carefully sneak up on the source of the noise. Maybe it's a couple doing couple things alone, which under horror movie laws is enough to subject them to much misery for my amusement.

The two of you climb top the loft, but you are hardly sneaky about it. By the time you get there, the being is fully aware of your advance. He has armed himself wit ha pitchfork and is backed against a pillar. "Stay back! Leave me be!"

Pas'qet

"I couldst subtly nip in and poking their throats, if you so say. Nobody s'ever the wiser with poke throats."

Propose the above to our leadery guy. Also poke a small hole in the crate with my beak, so I can sort of see what's going on outside.
The crates have open areas between some of hte slats - as much for prospective buyers to be able to see the goods inside as for anything else.
Maybe, lad. maybe. We'll call that plan B.

Have a nap as I wait
Ah, my 'hooks.' you guys have such patience. Soon. Soooooooon.

Horatio
"I would like to do it the quiet way but considering our idiot and/or overly enthousiastic group, that might not be the best of ideas and I grace myself for having only splendid ideas. I could fill the kitchen with paralysing gas and we could tie them up if we have some rope."
Say the above.
Ye can do tha', lad? Let's give it a try. Mind you - there's probably people in there waiting for the food. gotta watch for that too, right?

As soon as the commander began shouting to the others about their "little situation," Thrips realised just what he'd done.
He'd put this team of bloodthirsty miscreants to the task of clearing out a few helpless civilians? His heart sank, his face paled and he tried to think of a solution as his 'comrades' began listing their ideas. He grimaced at the bird-thing's input, then when [Loki987's character] the flatulent, purple-clad man spoke up, Thrips decided to clutch at a straw.

"Would that, um, that wouldn't hurt them, right? Just make 'em sleep awhile, that sort'f thing? We'd just tie them up and leave 'em there?"
He peered hopefully up at the odd (but still less creepy than the rest of the group by far, despite his earlier bloodthirsty comments) fellow as he spoke.   

If Horatio's suggestion isn't going to permanently harm the kitchen staff, lend my support (and my rope!) to that idea.
Otherwise, put on a brave face, tell everyone else to wait whilst I deal with it myself, and march back into the kitchen.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

He sems confident that it won't cause them permanent harm. "The gas, at least, won't. Who knows what else might."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2017, 08:34:21 am »

Rolland rolls his eyes before taking out his bow and shooting Him, aiming for his stomache, a painfull and slow death for the man.
"Really? Really. Wel.. I guess you'll give me some decent practice."
A smile would then creep across Rolland's face
"You would make a nice offering for my master. Yes, a sample of the things to come."
If he charges roll to the side and slash at him with the knife. Aim to spill his guts
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 08:40:59 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • got it all worked out, don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2017, 03:18:50 pm »

[angry spider sounds]

Open the door to the hall and gesture at the creature within to back off.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2017, 05:44:04 pm »

Gak's metallic infantile face scrunches up in confusion.

"What were you even doing up here? Pleasurably shitting or whatever farmhands do for fun? Eh doesn't matter, you're now part and parcel in my amusement. Bleat! Bleat like a horse, Billy!"

If he survives Roland's excessive ministrations, tickle him with my knives. Nonlethally of course, blatant murder is boring.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 12:31:17 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2017, 11:19:20 am »

"Okey yoke, butterchokes. Just call when."

Pas'qet begins to quiver in anticipation.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2017, 10:47:15 pm »

Stand by with my rope, ready to assist in the subdual of these hapless bystanders.
Once Horatio does his thing, wait until he says it is safe before entering the buildings, so as to avoid a lungful of the gas.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2017, 07:13:33 am »

I misinterp his question. To the small, cowardly dude:

"No, normally it wouldn't hurt them but you can kill a few of the dirtiest ones, if you really want to, little peasant."
I pad him softly on the head.
If it's fine by mr crazy bossman. I go to the kitchen (the small guy will lead me). So first I tell him the "plan" described beneath, only if bossman McGoo agrees, I execute it.
"Be ready, just in case" I say to anyone assisting me and waiting outside.

"plan": I enter quietly, walk forward, block the front door, look around if there's another room, puff up as big as I can with paralosis and try to engulf the entire room, or even the entire building. Do this again in another room if there is another room with people in."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2017, 08:19:31 am »

Rolland rolls his eyes before taking out his bow and shooting Him, aiming for his stomache, a painfull and slow death for the man.
"Really? Really. Wel.. I guess you'll give me some decent practice."
A smile would then creep across Rolland's face
"You would make a nice offering for my master. Yes, a sample of the things to come."
If he charges roll to the side and slash at him with the knife. Aim to spill his guts
Gak's metallic infantile face scrunches up in confusion.

"What were you even doing up here? Pleasurably shitting or whatever farmhands do for fun? Eh doesn't matter, you're now part and parcel in my amusement. Bleat! Bleat like a horse, Billy!"

If he survives Roland's excessive ministrations, tickle him with my knives. Nonlethally of course, blatant murder is boring.
(3) The poor fellow goes down to an arrow shot. He barely gasps before he dies, blood dripping out of him. He slumps over and falls off the loft into the aisle below. "Clean up your kills! our guests won't wanna see us looking untidy, now would they?"

"Okey yoke, butterchokes. Just call when."

Pas'qet begins to quiver in anticipation.
"If the little guy and the big, classy fellow call for help, you can run in and help. same for you, sharkguy. "

[angry spider sounds]

Open the door to the hall and gesture at the creature within to back off.
(6) The creature within backs away, eyes widening in nearly comical form, and turns to run. It screams and waves it's arms as it flees down the hall toward the stairwell at the other end.

I misinterp his question. To the small, cowardly dude:

"No, normally it wouldn't hurt them but you can kill a few of the dirtiest ones, if you really want to, little peasant."
I pad him softly on the head.
If it's fine by mr crazy bossman. I go to the kitchen (the small guy will lead me). So first I tell him the "plan" described beneath, only if bossman McGoo agrees, I execute it.
"Be ready, just in case" I say to anyone assisting me and waiting outside.

"plan": I enter quietly, walk forward, block the front door, look around if there's another room, puff up as big as I can with paralosis and try to engulf the entire room, or even the entire building. Do this again in another room if there is another room with people in."
You stride confidently into the room and to the doorway into the common room beyond. You puff up and breathe into the kitchen as the chef marches up to you, ready to chase you out. She falls face first to the floor. A moment later, the rest of the staff do as well. You wait a few minutes, and gesture that it is safe for Thrips to enter. Then you turn to the common room, step out from behind the bar and repeat the procedure. All five of the people in this room slump into their food or drink as a scream echoes from upstairs.

Stand by with my rope, ready to assist in the subdual of these hapless bystanders.
Once Horatio does his thing, wait until he says it is safe before entering the buildings, so as to avoid a lungful of the gas.

you go into the kitchen after the gas clears a bit, and begin tying up some cooks.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2017, 09:10:18 am »

I quickly go where the screaming comes from. I try to paralyse any fleeing people with a quick burst of paralosis.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 09:14:34 am by Loki987 »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2017, 01:09:55 pm »

Do I hear the scream?  If so, wake up and look at the area around me.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • got it all worked out, don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2017, 01:31:28 pm »

Good. Distraction taken care of, return to the nice dark room and resume my project. Unless I can tell that everyone's unconscious now; in that case go downstairs and see what's up with that.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2017, 09:40:51 pm »

Offer up the body and blood to my pact master
Rolland would hiss out in hushed tone, pulling the arrow from the body, trying to gather the blood
"Butcher lord hear my words and accept my gift. Aa promise of future prey to be slaughtersped and hunted, an appetizer. I ask of thee to give me the syrength to. Thorougly slaughte the foe and rend them to peaces! Fair well, lord of Butchers."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2017, 11:42:10 pm »

Gakh'xabnkkvn's face contorts in disappointment. "Just a blood and death obsessed motherfucker, eh? Booooring bye."

Go find someone else to terrorize.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2017, 12:07:11 am »

Pas'qet

Resist urge to burst out of the crate, dash (using phase shift) towards the source of the screaming, and poke it with my beak until it stops.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2017, 12:09:06 am »

Thrips mumbles a couple of embarrassed apologies to the kitchen staff as he hurriedly ties lengths of rope around their hands and feet.   
He throws up a wild-eyed glance in the direction of the scream, then goes quickly back to work. 

Finish restraining all the subdued folk in the kitchen.
Don't head into the other room 'til I know what's going on in there- in fact, pass the time by touring the kitchen and ensuring whatever the cooks were working on is taken off the heat if it's likely to burn and any unnecessary open flames are extinguished for safety. Cover dishes as necessary to preserve meals' integrity and freshness. Oh, and if I recognize any sauces or batters that would be ruined by sitting too long, stir them as necessary and finish their preparation.
Wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone unduly, after all.

Naturally, keep an eye on the door through to the common room, too.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44