Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Minecraft LP

(1/3) > >>

JacenHanLovesLegos:
Alrighty. I started on a sandy patch of sand surrounded by grass. I've got a story for the begining set. I'll update in a minute. I'll try to include some pictures as well.

Updates :
Update 1 : Beggining (Post below)
Update 2 : Coal (Page 1)

JacenHanLovesLegos:
Update 1 : (Rest later)

Spoiler: My first view (click to show/hide)Ohhhhh... Where am I? Oh man. Wait a minute. Those little - They threw me off the plane. They left me. At least they landed first. I guess that's what I get for sneaking aboard a cargo plane. I guess I'll see if they left me anything.

Nope. Nothing. Well, my survival class teacher told me that the first thing you want to do is cut down a tree, with your bare hands if you have to. (Sorry 'bout the picture, messed up a lot). Oh wait, they left a me a crafting bench. A small one. Not enough to last me long. I guess I'll cut these logs into planks.

I guess a crafting bench would be good too. Bigger than my backpacks one of course. Now I guess I should look for something to light up my future shelter. Oh, look, a pig!

Spoiler: Piggy! (click to show/hide)
Oh wow. I was walking back to where I had left to find a light, and I saw a green tube thingy. It had a horrible face. Oh wow. I walked over to talk to it and began chasing me. That was horrible.

Spoiler: Oh wow. (click to show/hide)
I-I-I-It exploded. It blew up. Oh wow. I know it came from that cave I saw. I just know it.

AAAAHHHHHH!!! ANOTHER ONE! HELP ME HELP ME!!!

I-I-I-I'm just gonna build a shelter and wait out the day and night. I hope they leave. I think I'm gonna call them Creepers, due to being so creepy.

Frajic:
Creepers gonna creep :V

JacenHanLovesLegos:
Yeah, I accidently started on peacfull, turned it off, came back to my starting place, and a creeper came out a nearby cave. The second one was just sitting there staring at me before he charged.

Heron TSG:
I suggest you build a stone tower to live in. (I think stone resists creeper explosions.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version