Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 243

Author Topic: DFHack 50.13-r2  (Read 819354 times)

Su

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Angel Island Zone
Re: DFHack 0.47.04-r1
« Reply #2355 on: May 08, 2020, 03:19:33 am »

thanks all. i appreciate it.
i think i have something with this script - most of the parts i could test worked, but i'm getting an error when i try the full thing, so i can't be sure...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

where should i be putting names.txt so my script can find it? /hack doesn't seem to work, and neither does hack/scripts.

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: May 08, 2020, 07:34:21 am »

@Su:

Line from one of my scripts:
Code: [Select]
local in_file = io.open (dfhack.getDFPath ().."\\data\\init\\exported_map.txt", "r")

I think that provides you with the basic info you need.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: May 08, 2020, 07:45:39 am »

Also, you probably want unit.name.nickname ~= "", as the == is never met due explicitly avoiding putting "" into names table.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: May 08, 2020, 11:42:59 am »

i think i have something with this script - most of the parts i could test worked, but i'm getting an error when i try the full thing, so i can't be sure...
where should i be putting names.txt so my script can find it? /hack doesn't seem to work, and neither does hack/scripts.

If you could post the error, that would help us help you resolve it. (If you weren't able to copy text from the console on Windows, you can do that by right-clicking either in the console or in the title bar.)

For reference, the current working directory (where relative paths like "names.txt" are relative to) is basically always the DF folder itself. (It's technically possible to change, but doing so can cause DF to crash.) So you don't really need getDFPath() from Patrik's suggestion, but it's best to use it for the purposes of being explicit.

@Su:

Line from one of my scripts:
local in_file = io.open (dfhack.getDFPath ().."\\data\\init\\exported_map.txt", "r")

I think that provides you with the basic info you need.

A side note: you should generally use forward slashes in paths, not backslashes, to make scripts portable. With the system calls DFHack uses, either will work on Windows, but only forward slashes will work on other platforms (and they have the added advantage of not needing to be escaped).

Also, you probably want unit.name.nickname ~= "", as the == is never met due explicitly avoiding putting "" into names table.
To clarify, this only applies to the first occurrence - the second is intentionally checking for units without nicknames.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Su

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Angel Island Zone
« Reply #2359 on: May 08, 2020, 09:38:01 pm »

thank you ever so much, everyone! i think i've got it working perfectly now. there's probably inefficiencies and poor choices all over since i don't really know the language, but it seems to work fine, which is all i wanted.

here's the [hopefully] final script:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

lethosor - i didn't think it was important since it looked like a simple case of me not knowing where to put things, but i'll be sure to post errors if i encouter them again. thanks again for the help!

Rekov

• Bay Watcher
  • Elf Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: May 09, 2020, 12:26:40 am »

Is it possible to create fruits with the createitem thing?

The wiki says:
createitem [Item token] [Material] [Quantity (optional)]
My best guess was:

createitem PLANT_GROWTH:FRUIT PLANT_MAT:BILBERRY:FRUIT 5

It doesn't seem to recognize "PLANT_GROWTH:FRUIT" as an Item token, probably because it has a subtype. If you just put in PLANT_GROWTH as the item token it does create "a stack of 5", but it doesn't appear to be a stack of 5 anythings in particular.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: May 09, 2020, 11:58:39 am »

Is it possible to create fruits with the createitem thing?

The wiki says:
createitem [Item token] [Material] [Quantity (optional)]
My best guess was:

createitem PLANT_GROWTH:FRUIT PLANT_MAT:BILBERRY:FRUIT 5

It doesn't seem to recognize "PLANT_GROWTH:FRUIT" as an Item token, probably because it has a subtype. If you just put in PLANT_GROWTH as the item token it does create "a stack of 5", but it doesn't appear to be a stack of 5 anythings in particular.
Here is the list of item subtypes that createitem supports internally. PLANT and PLANT_GROWTH aren't listed, so you can't specify (item) subtypes for them.

As for creating bilberries, my first attempt, "createitem PLANT PLANT:BILBERRY:STRUCTURAL", gave a "bilberry bush" item, as did "createitem PLANT PLANT:BILBERRY:FRUIT". I was able to find an embark that had bilberries, harvested some in the fall, and observed this:
[lua]# ~df.item_type[item:getType()]
PLANT_GROWTH
[lua]# ~item:getSubtype()
[lua]# ~dfhack.matinfo.decode(item.mat_type, item.mat_index)
<material 423:86 PLANT:BILBERRY:FRUIT>
plant                  = <plant_raw: 0x7fffcd96f330>
mode                    = plant
type                    = 423
subtype                = 4
index                  = 86
material                = <material: 0x7fffcd973230>

In contrast, using "createitem PLANT_GROWTH PLANT:BILBERRY:FRUIT" gives an item with these properties:
[lua]# ~df.item_type[item:getType()]
PLANT_GROWTH
[lua]# ~item:getSubtype()
[lua]# ~dfhack.matinfo.decode(item.mat_type, item.mat_index)
<material 423:86 PLANT:BILBERRY:FRUIT>
plant                  = <plant_raw: 0x7fffcd96f330>
mode                    = plant
type                    = 423
subtype                = 4
index                  = 86
material                = <material: 0x7fffcd973230>

So it does appear that the subtype is important, and the Items module can't handle plants or plant growths with subtypes (at least without significant modifications) because world.raws.itemdefs doesn't have vectors specific to those item types.

You might be able to use "gui/create-item" for this - it uses a bit of a different strategy, but might run into the same limitation.

Update: setting item.subtype = 2 still gives an item with a different icon (but the right description, "bilberry"). Both the naturally-gathered and DFHack-created items show up under "Leaves" in the stocks screen, and are grouped together, so maybe this is enough to create normal bilberries. gui/create-item is able to do exactly the same thing as createitem (plant growth -> plant -> bilberry bush -> fruit), with a subtype of -1.

Long story short, plant growths are still relatively new relative to other things in DFHack, and not everything has first-class support for them yet. Other people might have more ideas than I do.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 12:08:50 pm by lethosor »

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: May 09, 2020, 07:26:49 pm »

It still has wrong icon because it still has wrong GROWTH_PRINT index (-1 with createitem). Setting it to 0 gives correct image.
Spoiler: "From two pages back" (click to show/hide)

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: May 09, 2020, 08:13:42 pm »

It still has wrong icon because it still has wrong GROWTH_PRINT index (-1 with createitem). Setting it to 0 gives correct image.
Spoiler: "From two pages back" (click to show/hide)
Thanks, I opened a report here. For reference, pressing the "y" key in a code view on GitHub will give you a permalink - linking to a specific line on the master branch could end up pointing to the wrong place in the future as changes are made.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: May 13, 2020, 06:37:02 pm »

How do I go about getting and setting tiletype information in a lua script? Specifically light/dark and subterranean/above ground.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: May 13, 2020, 06:48:40 pm »

Does anyone know if the thing that marks eggs as fertile or infertile when you examine the nest box is part of DFHack, or just a part of vanilla DF?  I'm asking because I'd like to know the difference between "Infertile" and "N. Fertile".  I've searched both the DF Wiki, and the DFHack documentation on readthedocs.org, and neither even mentions this feature at all.

Edit:  I just used git pull to download the latest changes on the stable branch and tried building again.  It gave me this error message:

[17/123] Building CXX object plugins/l.../labormanager.dir/joblabormapper.cpp.o
FAILED: plugins/labormanager/CMakeFiles/labormanager.dir/joblabormapper.cpp.o
ccache /usr/bin/c++  -DHAVE_CUCHAR -DLINUX_BUILD -DLUA_BUILD_AS_DLL -DPROTOBUF_USE_DLLS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_C99 -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 -D_LINUX -Dlabormanager_EXPORTS -I../depends/protobuf -I../depends/lua/include -I../depends/md5 -I../depends/tinyxml -I../depends/tthread -I../depends/clsocket/src -I../library/include -I../library/proto -I../plugins/proto -I../library/depends/xgetopt -fvisibility=hidden -mtune=generic -m32 -march=i686 -Wl,-z,defs -O3 -DNDEBUG -fPIC     -std=c++11 -MD -MT plugins/labormanager/CMakeFiles/labormanager.dir/joblabormapper.cpp.o -MF plugins/labormanager/CMakeFiles/labormanager.dir/joblabormapper.cpp.o.d -o plugins/labormanager/CMakeFiles/labormanager.dir/joblabormapper.cpp.o -c ../plugins/labormanager/joblabormapper.cpp
../plugins/labormanager/joblabormapper.cpp: In constructor ‘JobLaborMapper::JobLaborMapper()’:
../plugins/labormanager/joblabormapper.cpp:900:38: error: ‘unk_fake_no_job’ is not a member of ‘df::enums::job_type::job_type’
     job_to_labor_table[df::job_type::unk_fake_no_job] = jlf_no_labor; // added for 47.04 - see #1561
                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../plugins/labormanager/joblabormapper.cpp:901:38: error: ‘InterrogateSubject’ is not a member of ‘df::enums::job_type::job_type’
     job_to_labor_table[df::job_type::InterrogateSubject] = jlf_no_labor; // added for 47.04 - see #1561
                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../plugins/labormanager/joblabormapper.cpp:902:38: error: ‘unk_fake_no_activity’ is not a member of ‘df::enums::job_type::job_type’
     job_to_labor_table[df::job_type::unk_fake_no_activity] = jlf_no_labor; // added for 47.04 - see #1561
                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[23/123] Building CXX object library/CMakeFiles/dfhack.dir/LuaApi.cpp.o
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

IIRC, ccmake also gave me a warning.  I'll see if I can get it again...

Ah, here it is:
CMake Warning at depends/jsoncpp-sub/src/lib_json/CMakeLists.txt:36 (MESSAGE):
   Locale functionality is not supported

« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 07:53:19 pm by A_Curious_Cat »
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: May 13, 2020, 07:54:22 pm »

Does anyone know if the thing that marks eggs as fertile or infertile when you examine the nest box is part of DFHack, or just a part of vanilla DF?  I'm asking because I'd like to know the difference between "Infertile" and "N. Fertile".  I've searched both the DF Wiki, and the DFHack documentation on readthedocs.org, and neither even mentions this feature at all.

https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/blob/develop/plugins/tweak/tweaks/eggs-fertile.h

I don't use nestboxes, but if I'm understanding the code correctly, the nestbox uses the term "Eggs infertile" and the eggs themselves use the term "N.Fert".
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: May 13, 2020, 08:10:13 pm »

https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/blob/develop/plugins/tweak/tweaks/eggs-fertile.h

I don't use nestboxes, but if I'm understanding the code correctly, the nestbox uses the term "Eggs infertile" and the eggs themselves use the term "N.Fert".

Yeah, I just looked at the code you linked to and it appears that the only difference is if you use 't' or 'q' to look at the nest box.  It'd be less confusing if someone would change it to say the same thing (e.g. "Infertile") in both cases.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: May 13, 2020, 08:32:47 pm »

Yeah, I just looked at the code you linked to and it appears that the only difference is if you use 't' or 'q' to look at the nest box.  It'd be less confusing if someone would change it to say the same thing (e.g. "Infertile") in both cases.
The reason I did that is simple: "infertile" doesn't fit in the 't' menu (at least not for some eggs). The colors also serve as a bit of an indicator ("fertile" and "fert" are both green, "infertile" and "N. fert" are both red) but I understand that color alone isn't always enough to distinguish between them.

The tweak docs are here, by the way.

Edit:  I just used git pull to download the latest changes on the stable branch and tried building again.  It gave me this error message:

ccache /usr/bin/c++  -DHAVE_CUCHAR -DLINUX_BUILD -DLUA_BUILD_AS_DLL -DPROTOBUF_USE_DLLS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_C99 -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 -D_LINUX -Dlabormanager_EXPORTS -I../depends/protobuf -I../depends/lua/include -I../depends/md5 -I../depends/tinyxml -I../depends/tthread -I../depends/clsocket/src -I../library/include -I../library/proto -I../plugins/proto -I../library/depends/xgetopt -fvisibility=hidden -mtune=generic -m32 -march=i686 -Wl,-z,defs -O3 -DNDEBUG -fPIC     -std=c++11 -MD -MT plugins/labormanager/CMakeFiles/labormanager.dir/joblabormapper.cpp.o -MF plugins/labormanager/CMakeFiles/labormanager.dir/joblabormapper.cpp.o.d -o plugins/labormanager/CMakeFiles/labormanager.dir/joblabormapper.cpp.o -c ../plugins/labormanager/joblabormapper.cpp
../plugins/labormanager/joblabormapper.cpp: In constructor ‘JobLaborMapper::JobLaborMapper()’:
../plugins/labormanager/joblabormapper.cpp:900:38: error: ‘unk_fake_no_job’ is not a member of ‘df::enums::job_type::job_type’
     job_to_labor_table[df::job_type::unk_fake_no_job] = jlf_no_labor; // added for 47.04 - see #1561
                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../plugins/labormanager/joblabormapper.cpp:901:38: error: ‘InterrogateSubject’ is not a member of ‘df::enums::job_type::job_type’
     job_to_labor_table[df::job_type::InterrogateSubject] = jlf_no_labor; // added for 47.04 - see #1561
                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../plugins/labormanager/joblabormapper.cpp:902:38: error: ‘unk_fake_no_activity’ is not a member of ‘df::enums::job_type::job_type’
     job_to_labor_table[df::job_type::unk_fake_no_activity] = jlf_no_labor; // added for 47.04 - see #1561
                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You probably need to run "git submodule update", or "git pull" from within the library/xml folder. See https://docs.dfhack.org/en/stable/docs/Compile.html for more details, specifically the note in this section.

(Also, which branch is "the stable branch"? We recently switched the default branch to "develop", because that's what most people who build from source typically want, but the most recent stable release, currently 0.47.04-r1, is on the "master" branch.)

Ah, here it is:
Looking at the file in question, that should just be a warning, and the build should be able to continue despite that. That said, what compiler are you using? We only support MSVC 2015 on Windows (which is a hard requirement) and GCC 4.8+ on other platforms, and I don't recall seeing this particular warning before, but maybe it's something system-specific, not compiler-specific.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: May 13, 2020, 09:08:20 pm »

The reason I did that is simple: "infertile" doesn't fit in the 't' menu (at least not for some eggs). The colors also serve as a bit of an indicator ("fertile" and "fert" are both green, "infertile" and "N. fert" are both red) but I understand that color alone isn't always enough to distinguish between them.

The tweak docs are here, by the way.
Yeah, that makes sense.  Thanks for the link to the docs.  Interesting that the search engine in the page couldn't pull that up...

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You probably need to run "git submodule update", or "git pull" from within the library/xml folder. See https://docs.dfhack.org/en/stable/docs/Compile.html for more details, specifically the note in this section.

I ran git pull from the dfhack directory.  I'll try and see if what you suggested makes any difference.

(Also, which branch is "the stable branch"? We recently switched the default branch to "develop", because that's what most people who build from source typically want, but the most recent stable release, currently 0.47.04-r1, is on the "master" branch.)
Yeah, I'm using the default branch as that is what the compile doc said was the stable branch.  There is a possibility that I did the original cloning before you made the change.  How long ago did you change the default branch to the development branch?

Ah, here it is:
Looking at the file in question, that should just be a warning, and the build should be able to continue despite that. That said, what compiler are you using? We only support MSVC 2015 on Windows (which is a hard requirement) and GCC 4.8+ on other platforms, and I don't recall seeing this particular warning before, but maybe it's something system-specific, not compiler-specific.

I'm using GCC 8.3.0 on Linux.  It might be system specific.  If I can get DFHack to compile, I'll just probably just ignore it.

Edit:

Well I ran git submodule update from the dfhack directory.  It compiled just fine.  I did have to edit the DFHack script to include a reference to libz.so.1, though I had to do that when I originally installed dfhack too (also had to make a similar change to ./df in order to get that to work).

Still says I'm using the beta1, though for some reason.

Edit2:

Just tried running git checkout master and then git submodule update from the dfhack directory.

git submodule update gave me this error message:
Submodule path 'depends/clsocket': checked out '6a9153d053a250be34996b3fd86ac1166c3e17cb'
Submodule path 'library/xml': checked out '4053321b202a29f667d64d824ba8339ec1b1df4f'
error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by checkout:
agui/include/Agui/ActionEvent.hpp
agui/include/Agui/ActionListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Agui.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Backends/Allegro5/Allegro5.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Backends/Allegro5/Allegro5CursorProvider.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Backends/Allegro5/Allegro5Font.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Backends/Allegro5/Allegro5FontLoader.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Backends/Allegro5/Allegro5Graphics.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Backends/Allegro5/Allegro5Image.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Backends/Allegro5/Allegro5ImageLoader.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Backends/Allegro5/Allegro5Input.hpp
agui/include/Agui/BaseTypes.hpp
agui/include/Agui/BlinkingEvent.hpp
agui/include/Agui/BorderLayout.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Clipboard/Clipboard.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Clipboard/OSXClipboard.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Clipboard/WinClipboard.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Color.hpp
agui/include/Agui/CursorProvider.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Dimension.hpp
agui/include/Agui/EmptyWidget.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Enumerations.hpp
agui/include/Agui/EventArgs.hpp
agui/include/Agui/FlowLayout.hpp
agui/include/Agui/FocusListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/FocusManager.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Font.hpp
agui/include/Agui/FontLoader.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Graphics.hpp
agui/include/Agui/GridLayout.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Gui.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Image.hpp
agui/include/Agui/ImageLoader.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Input.hpp
agui/include/Agui/KeyboardListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Layout.hpp
agui/include/Agui/MouseListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Platform.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Point.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Rectangle.hpp
agui/include/Agui/ResizableBorderLayout.hpp
agui/include/Agui/ResizableText.hpp
agui/include/Agui/SelectionListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/TableLayout.hpp
agui/include/Agui/TopContainer.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Transform.hpp
agui/include/Agui/UTF8.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widget.hpp
agui/include/Agui/WidgetListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/Button/Button.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/Button/ButtonGroup.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/Button/ButtonListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/CheckBox/CheckBox.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/CheckBox/CheckBoxListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/DropDown/DropDown.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/DropDown/DropDownListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/Frame/Frame.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/Frame/FrameListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/ImageWidget/ImageWidget.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/Label/Label.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/Label/LabelListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/ListBox/ListBox.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/ListBox/ListBoxListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/PopUp/PopUpMenu.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/PopUp/PopUpMenuItem.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/RadioButton/RadioButton.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/RadioButton/RadioButtonGroup.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/RadioButton/RadioButtonListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/ScrollBar/HScrollBar.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/ScrollBar/HScrollBarListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/ScrollBar/VScrollBar.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/ScrollBar/VScrollBarListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/ScrollPane/ScrollPane.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/Slider/Slider.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/Slider/SliderListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/Tab/Tab.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/Tab/TabbedPane.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/Tab/TabbedPaneListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/TextBox/ExtendedTextBox.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/TextBox/TextBox.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/TextBox/TextBoxListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/TextField/TextField.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/TextField/TextFieldListener.hpp
agui/include/Agui/Widgets/ToolTip/ToolTip.hpp
Please move or remove them before you switch branches.
Aborting
Submodule path 'plugins/stonesense': checked out '4fdb2be54365442b8abea86f21746795f83fbdc2'
Submodule path 'scripts': checked out '790e2efbe9d987d8678375ee634991fe4c324f1d'
Unable to checkout 'fbbf9e46458e41707c27f2a4438452a579490db1' in submodule path 'plugins/isoworld'

Any Ideas.  IIRC, I've had problems with Agui before.  It's not available for debian based systems when using the package manager, and I'm not sure how to install libraries by hand.  There used to be some instructions on how to get Agui, Isoworld, and Stonesense working, but they stopped working in newer versions.  Usually, I just set ccmake to not compile Isoworld and Stonesense.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 10:03:56 pm by A_Curious_Cat »
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 243