Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 237089 times)

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #675 on: July 31, 2015, 10:04:39 pm »

Really liking the Frost changes, personally.

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 01, 2015, 11:47:19 am »

I never realised that i needed Gallium so much until I started messing around with dojo weaponry. I went to build the Lanka and found I need 20 Gallium but only had 18.
Through my 800 hour Warframe career it's not a resource I felt compelled to pursue; I must have either not built weapons that needed it, or gained it at a rate that met my needs. I checked out the Warframe wiki and some Lone Tenno said that after the update Ophelia on Uranus was dropping Gallium at a good rate.

The Lone Tenno said he hadn't used a pilfering Hydriod but I do have one in my arsenal, so I gave that a bash. I think my Gallium needs are filled for a while.

After the run (25 minutes), the star of the show wasn't the Gallium. Tellurium now drops from the aquatic missions, which is nice. It gets better though, I ended with nearly four hundred mods.
Not sure if DE are trying to encourage aquatic maps or the new mobs have wonky drop rates.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 01, 2015, 11:52:14 am »

I'm guessing the new submersible sections that use your archwing are why tellurium is dropping. Not that you need too much tellurium for recipes. Could probably get some archwing mods from them as well.

Though the submersible sections aren't fun. Movement under water is too slow, I think.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 01, 2015, 11:52:57 am »

Were they the new mods or not so new mods?
Also, there was a lex prime buff apparently. Woo :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 01, 2015, 11:59:31 am »

Were they the new mods or not so new mods?
Also, there was a lex prime buff apparently. Woo :)

I got 23 Piercing Step and 1 Patagium.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: August 01, 2015, 12:23:26 pm »

So someone found a concealed explosives mod. It looks like it beats the attica for most explosions.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 01, 2015, 12:32:35 pm »

PTW and ask:
Is there a bay12 guild for warframe by any chance?  Also what platforms do you guys play on most frequently?
Nom nom nom

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: August 01, 2015, 12:44:32 pm »

There are a few b12 things, but for the most part we're wherever we are. I'm in the huge reddit clan because it was easy to find and has easy access to clantech stuff, for example.

PC.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: August 01, 2015, 12:47:39 pm »

So someone found a concealed explosives mod. It looks like it beats the attica for most explosions.

Glorious. I just finished the first run on Hikou Prime yesterday and was mulling over using potato and forma. I'd probably still end up using my beloved Furis though.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 14, 2015, 09:06:34 pm »

So there is some sort of new scannable item hidden in various tilesets.

More than fifty different ones to find.

Your reward is a poem that contains some lore. And a little toy-thing that you can place in your ship.

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 04, 2015, 09:05:58 pm »

If you're sitting on syndicate rep or have a bunch of medallions, now is a good time to cash it all in. Syndicate primaries are fetching a good amount of plat.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 17, 2015, 11:14:17 pm »

Boop. New Quest, gives an exilus adapter. Help Darvo free a friend of his. Said friend has also replaced the insignia-taker in the Steel Meridian base in relays.

Special Event weekend, too. Will give rewards including potatoes, and Twin Wraith Vipers.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 18, 2015, 12:35:39 am »

PSA: Mag Prime, Boar Prime, and Dakra Prime will be removed from the Void soon. Get 'em while you can.

Also: New Prime incoming. Not known when though. Sneak Teaser Here.
AHAHA, I knew my hoarding would come in handy. Bought up a full set of Mag Prime parts before I left the connection that let me play multiplayer (have they optimized it yet to avoid NAT issues?) in preparation for that move.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 11:00:07 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 18, 2015, 06:18:35 am »

Boop. New Quest, gives an exilus adapter. Help Darvo free a friend of his. Said friend has also replaced the insignia-taker in the Steel Meridian base in relays.

Special Event weekend, too. Will give rewards including potatoes, and Twin Wraith Vipers.

It's possible to farm parts and blueprint for a desirable secondary in this quest too.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 18, 2015, 06:39:35 am »

No, they fixed the g3 spawn. Also I'd heard of nat fixes ages ago, FD. Dunno how effective they were.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 133