Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Doki doki literature club: only META~  (Read 18608 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Doki doki literature club: only spoilers.
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 05:43:06 pm »

Eh, I said I'd be leaving but I noticed something interesting. When you are writing a poem, if you click the right word you can see Monika's sticker jump from the bottom of the screen. You only get to see the top of her head though. Maybe if you write a poem she likes something will happen? Seems like the words she likes are completely random though. Then again, I only made her jump twice.

EDIT: GODDAMMMITTT!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 05:44:37 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 05:45:10 pm »

Aw damn, I never noticed that. Yeah, you can probably do something with that.

Also, stay out of the SPOILER THREAD, dude. :p

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 05:55:28 pm »

Yeah. I only went in the first time cause I thought I was done. Second time because I thought this would be useful for your discussion. Anyway, I messed it up so I tried to reload the save, but then I messed it up even more and I ended up getting this glitched out option, so I clicked on it, and then a note played. I continued clicking words until I got a creepy film reel of sakori hanging herself

EDIT: Anyway, I'm leaving this time. I'll come back... whenever
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 06:00:42 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
Re: Doki doki literature club: only META~
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 10:01:32 pm »

im not going to go too deep into discussion with this cuz this isnt that kind of forum but this is relevant to this thread:

i was creating characters in artificial academy 2 and ended up making monika by inception. she intercepted herself into my h-game with heavy romance elements.

she got what she finally wanted.

also i updated the thread; its now ddlc and also META discussions.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2017, 10:28:09 pm »

Spoilers but this made me laugh out loud:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmyiYfKki28
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2017, 10:39:14 pm »

Spoilers but this made me laugh out loud:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmyiYfKki28

she doesn't know it but she's getting what she wants. shes with us forever now.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2017, 09:13:35 pm »

Halloween is coming up so I decided to make something special for my little pumpkin. I hope you can recognize who it is.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I was debating whether to put this here or in the "Random Things you drew/shopped/made" thread, but I feel it will get more appreciation this way.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2017, 09:14:13 pm »

Scary.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2017, 01:20:52 am »

That's quite nice. I hope you didn't pull a Yuri and cut yourself carving.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2017, 07:14:20 am »

I actually did unfortunately. The knife slipped and I accidentally cut my thumb. It wasn't a big cut though, nothing a bandage couldn't fix.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2017, 06:33:58 pm »

Started Doki Doki Literature Club.

I sincerely hope this doesn't come to bite me in the butt.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2017, 08:22:46 pm »

Be sure to write about your experience. I can't get the game out of my mind since I played it. The feels come after the end.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2017, 08:25:47 pm »

It's a good time, for real.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2017, 10:11:07 pm »

Well! I wasn't planning on writing on my experiences, but then I checked the thread. So I'll do that in the matter that befits this story the best. Poetry! Unfortunately, I did spot it a bit late, so I had to make up the first and second poems based on what I could remember. The third... Well, from there, we'll just see how this goes.

Spoiler: Poetry Spoilers! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 07:51:22 am by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club: Only Monika
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2017, 09:05:19 am »

Also: Monika's character file can be opened as an image, which is neat. One other's (Sayori, I think) can be too, but the other two can't. Note that I only checked this after Sayori became prez, so that might have something to do with it. Or maybe completing their route lets you get an image of their major malfunction or something.

Monika and Natsumi can be opened as an image. Natsumi's seems to be nonsense, but Monika has something that looks eerily similar to a QR code.
Sayori's opens in text as nonsense, but there looks to be a codec entry (Xiph.Org libVorbis I 20120203 (Omnipresent)) in there so I'm guessing it's an audio file or something.
Yuri's opens in text as a bunch of nonsense, but I'm 99% sure it's encrypted by some sort of cipher.

Natsumi's a color inverted, vertically inverted, eyeless face morphed to wrap around.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8