Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2028259 times)

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #7725 on: March 08, 2015, 06:48:04 pm »

I giggled, nice.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #7726 on: March 08, 2015, 06:58:26 pm »

I giggled, nice.

The undying sons-of-bitches that killed me won't be giggling.
Because they're going to be dead.
I've retrieved my previous adventurer's body and weapons, and after they're consumed in a glorious Viking funeral pyre, I shall take my vengeance.
Regards,
Dampe

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7727 on: March 08, 2015, 07:00:12 pm »

I giggled, nice.

I've retrieved my previous adventurer's body and weapons, and after they're consumed in a glorious Viking funeral pyre, I shall take my vengeance.

What the hell?
Got killed (again) by a bunch of goblin zombies before I could even react.
*Sigh*
This certainly doesn't bode well.

[Edit: Holy Jesus, this world is epic. I respawn as an outsider, and I walk smack dab into world war zombie goblin in the same human hamlet where I ran into the army of bandits the first time. I picked up a masterwork two-handed sword off a dead body as a full-on battle raged around me. Currently cowering inside a house because some serious shit is going down outside. oh god I think the zombie gobbos are winning.  :'( I don't wanna die]

[Edit again: I'm unconscious. Nothing can stop these zombie goblins. One zombie goblin (thus dubbed zoblins) took out an axe lord, a dwarven maceman and a spearmaster single-handedly. Nothing can save us.]

[Edit: savescumming, I've been lying here unconscious for ten minutes and I can't do anything.]

[Edit: This is just getting silly. Thank God I managed to find a scimitar on some poor bastard's dead body. Absolute anarchy in this town.]

[Edit: Game crashed.]

[Edit: I've seen some shit, son.]

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 08:57:31 pm by Dampe »
Regards,
Dampe

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7728 on: March 09, 2015, 12:01:54 am »

That is hilarious and awesome, I love bumping into necromancer town assaults.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #7729 on: March 09, 2015, 12:57:53 am »

Edit : damn accidentally erased my adventure report :(
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:23:38 pm by Robsoie »

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7730 on: March 09, 2015, 12:58:27 am »

Not yet back to adventuring, but I did have one derpy tidbit from my preliminary arena mode testing before I hunt down the results in a proper game.

Spoilered due to large image:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7731 on: March 09, 2015, 08:36:42 am »

I went on a dragon hunt as a human. Turned myself into a vampire, and claimed a candy two-hand sword and a few artifact items to use out of an old fortress. I scoured the land for dragons, with two dwarves, a goblin, and five humans in my company. I'm proud to say we killed a roc and a few giants on our search. Still, no dragon. I had checked legends mode, there's eighteen dragons out there. Why can't I find one? I stumbled across another cave. Upon checking inside, I found a purgatory wolf. I modded purgatory wolves in, iron boned and clawed wolves nearly as big as an elephant. Iron bones can't stop my candy sword though! Me and my companions attacked, but my goblin axelord who I picked up out of a dwarven fortress got there first. Yeah... Not pretty. His lower left leg was clawed off, then he was swung around by his right eyelid. When that fell off, I'd gotten there, took a swing, missed, and the purgatory wolf bit the goblins head off. Well, so much for my axe lord... Then I kept swinging and stabbing, but the wolf just dodged my attacks and clawing off my companion's heads. Their iron  and bronze weapons bounced off his bones and skull. I charged while the wolf was off balance, and stabbed straight into it's head. This didn't kill it, and it grabbed me by a tooth, tossing me away. I lost my grip on the sword. I dodged a few times, threw a couple weapons once in a while, and got my sword back. Prepared to fight to the last, I charged again, sword rai-purgatory wolf has bled to death. Oh. Okay. Well, everyone's dead but me. I butchered the wolf, collecting an eye and some meat. I walked out of the lair, about to fast travel, when YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY INCESSANT CACKLING. Well, I just outlasted a purgatory wolf, the strongest semi-megabeast. What could some bogeymen do? I set up camp fires around in all squares but one, so they had to fight me one by one. A bogeyman came up to me. I swung, cut off an arm, and it swiftly punched me in the chest. I gave into pain. Within one second of gameplay, I was mushed up and killed. Dammit...
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7732 on: March 09, 2015, 11:38:11 am »

That is hilarious and awesome, I love bumping into necromancer town assaults.
this is kinda why I'm trying and failing to mod in a zombie apoc world where every site has to deal with hordes of undead atleast then you have to deal with a threat upclose than a threat that miles away.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #7733 on: March 09, 2015, 08:03:58 pm »

Wrong thread
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:05:35 pm by LoSboccacc »

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #7734 on: March 09, 2015, 09:24:25 pm »

A follow up on my previous report that i accidentally deleted while trying to edit it
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7735 on: March 09, 2015, 11:07:41 pm »

Friendly fire? You can't shoot an ally accidentally last time I checked.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #7736 on: March 09, 2015, 11:27:41 pm »

Well i got shot by a bolt and at the time the only crossbow i was seeing was in the hand of my ally that was behind me so i assumed it was friendly fire (in reality it was very likely the goblin crossbowan that was certainly offscreen as i was unaware about his existence on the whole 1st battle)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:29:13 pm by Robsoie »

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #7737 on: March 10, 2015, 02:00:32 am »

Friendly fire? You can't shoot an ally accidentally last time I checked.
The key word here is accidentally.
Some companions just wanna watch the world burn.
thincake

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7738 on: March 10, 2015, 05:49:36 pm »

I giggled, nice.

What the hell?
Got killed (again) by a bunch of goblin zombies before I could even react.
*Sigh*
This certainly doesn't bode well.

[Edit: Holy Jesus, this world is epic. I respawn as an outsider, and I walk smack dab into world war zombie goblin in the same human hamlet where I ran into the army of bandits the first time. I picked up a masterwork two-handed sword off a dead body as a full-on battle raged around me. Currently cowering inside a house because some serious shit is going down outside. oh god I think the zombie gobbos are winning.  :'( I don't wanna die]

[Edit again: I'm unconscious. Nothing can stop these zombie goblins. One zombie goblin (thus dubbed zoblins) took out an axe lord, a dwarven maceman and a spearmaster single-handedly. Nothing can save us.]

[Edit: savescumming, I've been lying here unconscious for ten minutes and I can't do anything.]

[Edit: This is just getting silly. Thank God I managed to find a scimitar on some poor bastard's dead body. Absolute anarchy in this town.]

[Edit: Game crashed.]

[Edit: I've seen some shit, son.]

Please, somebody count the number of humans in that screenshot. I lost track at 70.
Regards,
Dampe

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7739 on: March 10, 2015, 11:51:49 pm »

Please, somebody count the number of humans in that screenshot. I lost track at 70.

More than enough, that's for sure.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 1104