Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 398

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 484563 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #1710 on: June 03, 2020, 08:17:17 am »

Elves which use featherwood arrows will send a dwarf flying into the air on a hit.
the elves who use feather wood arrows, as well as dwarves and anything else hit with feather wood arrows, will be targeted by birds and birdpeople to steal the feathers from said arrows
birds will be targeted by birds to steal the feathers from said birds
We must stop this bird on bird crime, by having birds explode when they get close to each other.
Because of this new development, birds and birdpeople hire featherless creatures, be they mammals, reptiles, etc, to steal the feathers from other feathered creatures and send it to their masters.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: June 03, 2020, 07:24:44 pm »

Because of this new development, birds and birdpeople hire featherless creatures, be they mammals, reptiles, etc, to steal the feathers from other feathered creatures and send it to their masters.

Birds also have to be artificially inseminated to reproduce.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: June 04, 2020, 02:14:39 am »

Elves are very enthusiastic about this and can't wait to start.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: June 05, 2020, 08:17:53 am »

Elves are very enthusiastic about this and can't wait to start.
Elves become birds in the presence of birds.
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: June 05, 2020, 08:27:06 am »

Birds surrounded by more than three other birds dies of overcrowding. Birds with less than two birds nearby dies of insuffucient social stimulation. If there are three birds crowding a spot, that spot will spontaneously generate a bird.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: June 05, 2020, 08:34:00 am »

Birds surrounded by more than three other birds dies of overcrowding. Birds with less than two birds nearby dies of insuffucient social stimulation. If there are three birds crowding a spot, that spot will spontaneously generate a bird.

The birds still wander around into tiles occupied by other birds, allowing for the possibility of perpetual explosions. A sustained reaction will eventually destroy the world.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: June 05, 2020, 08:46:03 am »

The birds still wander around into tiles occupied by other birds, allowing for the possibility of perpetual explosions. A sustained reaction will eventually destroy the world.
no, the explosion converts the tile and nearby tiles into bird guts, which will then explode turning surrounding tiles into bird guts. Eventually the entire world will turn into a giant bird corpse

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: June 05, 2020, 11:07:33 am »

Dwarves turn into birds if exposed to cheese.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: June 05, 2020, 11:48:00 am »

Cheeses turn into birds if exposed to a dwarf.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: June 05, 2020, 11:51:20 am »

birds birds birds birds. birds!

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: June 05, 2020, 01:14:16 pm »

birds develop a taste for dwarf flesh
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: June 05, 2020, 03:57:16 pm »

Dwarves develop a taste for bird flesh!  Wait...
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: June 05, 2020, 04:04:02 pm »

Dwarves develop a taste for bird flesh!  Wait...
I don’t see a problem, they seek each other out, and the result, given time, is a combined corpse of dwarf and bird, as they each tried eating each other, and will die from the process. When necromancers revive said bird-dwarf corpses, they become Bird-Dwarf Zombies, and hunger for birds and dwarves even after death. Thus the necromancers have to keep these zombies away from each other and from any dwarf zombies and bird and bird person zombies, lest the result be no one “living” through this. Deities of Death help any dwarf or bird person necromancers who revive bird dwarf zombies, as they are now a target

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: June 05, 2020, 05:07:42 pm »

Then there's the zombie cheese.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: June 06, 2020, 01:45:47 am »

Milk the zombie cow to get the zombie milk, then the zombie cheesemaker makes the zombie cheese.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 398