Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 21 now up!  (Read 46554 times)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 21 now up!
« Reply #255 on: January 05, 2013, 07:54:00 pm »

''It appears we have lost some of our 'competition'.'' Enigma smiled to his minions. ''Couldn't cut it as PH34R showed itself to the world!'' A cheer rose up. ''But now, our dear Oracle is in need of help. We will get our money due.''

Orders:
9 Thugs along with Teabag, armed with Laser Rifles and ESD's (and a panic ray), find and assault the vigilantes. (If I have to split up, 5 thugs, 1 with the panic ray, go for 1. 4 thugs and Teabag go for the other.)

4 Guards with lasers rifles, ESD's and a panic ray, guard.

Research:
4 Scientists, plus Jerald: Offensive Psycology.
5 Scientists: Offensive Physics.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 06, 2013, 03:30:30 am »

Von Iron clicked his tongue. Freshly to a new base and already suspicious noises. It seemed being on his own island didn't obviate the need for proper security.

Orders:
8 Scientists, The Thinker: Research Physics Support
1 Guard, 3 Regulars: Guard base, use giant laser + ESDs
1 Thug, 1 Regular: Train Regular into Thug
6 regulars: Cash raising, use giant laser + ESDs

Purchase 20 Resources (-$1000, +20R)

For a trait I'll just upgrade Larcenous, I think.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 07, 2013, 09:41:38 am »

Within the converted mine tunnels of Gensys Inc., Jier lets a soft chuckle roll from his lips. It was soon to be time, to show humanity the next step of evolution. "Genesis... It begins again." He stalks from his inner sanctum, out to the main area his Minions were. "it is time, that we unsheath our claws... I want six to go out and acquire more funding for us. My loyal researchers, We shall research as always. Those not out gathering funding, will remain here to guard. and AX-3, I want you to also remain here, We'll see how the hunting is, soon enough." at this, Jier moves to the lab, ears twitching to and fro.

Orders:

Research: 5 Scientists [ Biology, Offense ]

Guard duty: 2 guards, 2 regulars, AX-3

Stealing: 3 thugs, 3 Regulars

Traits and Ideas
Futures Vision: A Vision for the future That is inspiring to minions. +X minion Loyalty

Soft Paw/Light Fingered: X Chance of stealing equipment on missions.

Larcenous x1

Well Laid Plans x1

(backup trait idea) Pay the Piper: Increased rate of extortion's. (acquisition or income)
This is Dwarf Fortress! If we can chuck magma at innocent wildlife, we can do ANYTHING!

It was at this point that I realised that dwarves are actually the essence of chaos. What else can make perpetual motion machines, recursive statues with more building materials than the average tower and has such a short attention span that a damn fine chair can off-set the death of their entire family.

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 02, 2014, 06:24:05 am »

Hello? Anyone even still remember this?
This is Dwarf Fortress! If we can chuck magma at innocent wildlife, we can do ANYTHING!

It was at this point that I realised that dwarves are actually the essence of chaos. What else can make perpetual motion machines, recursive statues with more building materials than the average tower and has such a short attention span that a damn fine chair can off-set the death of their entire family.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 02, 2014, 06:26:08 am »

Yeah I miss this.. but we should not be resurrecting dead threads like this.
It might invoke the wrath of the great toaded one.

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 02, 2014, 06:28:47 am »

WEll, at least it might inspire others to take it up themselves... is at least a thought.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 02, 2014, 06:29:18 am »

Yeah it would be nice tough.

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 02, 2014, 06:30:26 am »

I mean, hell... it died just after i joined too... and it seems the original GM, scrapped this, based on their signature.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 02, 2014, 11:56:23 am »

Take heart mortals, for at some point, there shall be a rebirth. A return of the game that you all loved so. With improved mechanics, better writing, and EVEN MORE COOL STUFF!
Maybe. I dont know. I do want to revisit this.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 02, 2014, 12:00:04 pm »

Take heart mortals, for at some point, there shall be a rebirth. A return of the game that you all loved so. With improved mechanics, better writing, and EVEN MORE COOL STUFF!
Maybe. I dont know. I do want to revisit this.
If you do, could you post a link here or something?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 02, 2014, 01:43:51 pm »

Wait, Toady One opposes thread necromancy? I always figured it for an optional thing and that this forum didn't care... With no necromancy you lose all your history. With necromancy you get things dredged up that no longer have any relevance. Seems like a more or less fair trade to me...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 02, 2014, 02:41:16 pm »

Well I just said that as a caution against dabbling too much into necromancy.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 02, 2014, 02:53:29 pm »

Imagine my surprise at seeing this bumped.

I've never heard Toady express an opinion on thread necromancy. Figured it was just one of those forumite preferences leaning a bit towards dogma or excessive caution.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 02, 2014, 02:54:25 pm »

Imagine my surprise at seeing this bumped.

I've never heard Toady express an opinion on thread necromancy. Figured it was just one of those forumite preferences leaning a bit towards dogma or excessive caution.
Yeah, it might be as you say.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]