Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 865 866 [867] 868 869 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1560970 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title
« Reply #12990 on: September 23, 2023, 12:34:25 pm »

There is nothing quite like MMO global chat.
SC2 global chat is like a no-holds barred politics channel

After saying wellfare to my military trainer ,he said that we will meet with each together on the test because he will be a Examiner of
 our test about marxism。
What is that? Some kind of loyalty test?

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title
« Reply #12991 on: September 23, 2023, 11:45:39 pm »

Nah, likely literally a test on Marxism, the philosophy, as understood through Mao, etc. A bit funny the military trainer (really it's more of an intense presidential fitness test like we have in the US, but for young adults) is also their marxist examiner.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12992 on: September 25, 2023, 03:00:07 am »

Strange that a military trainer is giving an exam about marxism.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12993 on: September 28, 2023, 05:51:55 am »

Strange that a military trainer is giving an exam about marxism.
Everyone's got to have a side hustle these days

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12994 on: September 28, 2023, 07:42:19 pm »

THREE YEARS?!

I'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR THREE YEARS!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12995 on: September 28, 2023, 07:56:06 pm »

... the vaguely terrifying thing is I've been here nearly as long as you've been alive, if that age number is accurate.

Doesn't quite make me feel old (plenty of other stuff for that, ha), but it sure does highlight that ol' passage of time thing...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12996 on: September 28, 2023, 08:02:26 pm »

I mean, that is the one thing which time does. You'd expect it to do so.

Guess I've been here for the majority of the time the forum has existed. Neat.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #12997 on: September 28, 2023, 09:03:37 pm »

... the vaguely terrifying thing is I've been here nearly as long as you've been alive, if that age number is accurate.

Doesn't quite make me feel old (plenty of other stuff for that, ha), but it sure does highlight that ol' passage of time thing...
Magmacube_tr is our little forum babby

We must raise him on shitposts and dwarven childcare. hope you like getting mauled by a turkey until you become strong. Wouldnt want to disappoint auntie Girlinhat by dying of infection.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #12998 on: September 28, 2023, 09:06:12 pm »

I thought it was dogs, not turkeys.

I also thought melting fat off babies was involved?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12999 on: September 29, 2023, 03:21:14 am »

Gotta do all three to make the strongest babies.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13000 on: September 29, 2023, 04:33:51 am »

I mean, that is the one thing which time does. You'd expect it to do so.

Guess I've been here for the majority of the time the forum has existed. Neat.

Okay, okay, I get it you guys are all old. I was born in 2003, so that makes your time in this cold damp prison registeration date to be about 16 years ago? Unless the forum software glitched it up some eons ago.

Magmacube_tr is our little forum babby

am no babby
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13001 on: September 29, 2023, 07:25:55 am »

Egan's just 11-ish years back. I'm the 16 one. There's a few other folks still around that registered in that general region of time, too, for that matter.

When you were still wetting the bed, we were making forum posts about dwarves :V
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13002 on: September 29, 2023, 05:37:30 pm »

Way I remember it is we mainly just sat around and watched Fenrir and Armok populate the entire forum on their own

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13003 on: September 29, 2023, 08:08:46 pm »

It’s sort of fascinating that I’ve been registered in the forums for almost 13 years.

Also pretty wild that there are literally people here with ages such that some of us are as old or older than others’ parents….

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #13004 on: September 30, 2023, 02:31:06 am »

I still remember Pathos' lactating "girlfriend"
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 865 866 [867] 868 869 ... 879