Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 281099 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 9.0 Toil and Turmoil [26/137]
« Reply #2460 on: September 17, 2015, 07:50:07 pm »

>This Aspect does not support forcible embodiment.  This Aspect notes that you could just as easily provide a reincarnation mechanism for souls in your afterlife via this method.
Tenat attends the new Madness Of The Gods, as a floating crystal cluster suspended at about two thirds head height.
"Subject designate:("Tenat"); request:(leave:(creation))_
Souls:(lost)=unproductive[-]purposeless_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: September 17, 2015, 07:54:25 pm »

>This Aspect does not support forcible embodiment.  This Aspect notes that you could just as easily provide a reincarnation mechanism for souls in your afterlife via this method.
Tenat attends the new Madness Of The Gods, as a floating crystal cluster suspended at about two thirds head height.
"Subject designate:("Tenat"); request:(leave:(creation))_
Souls:(lost)=unproductive[-]purposeless_"
>This Aspect still does not support this move.
>This Aspect queries that you meant to leave the missionary drones alone.
>This Aspect clarifies that this Aspect is merely registering displeasure at this method, not actively stopping it.

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: September 17, 2015, 08:12:33 pm »

Nogis attenda the madness of the gods, equipped with the Isgon fiddle. He helps play he music score.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: September 17, 2015, 08:22:18 pm »

Attend backstage at the play, presumably because Kitsoony actors will be involved. Support them in any way possible.

I'd like to point out we still need to come to terms on a punishment of those sealed in the Black Chamber...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: September 17, 2015, 08:24:44 pm »

While unable to attend the play in person, observe regardless. Wángzǐ may attend as well, if they wish.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: September 17, 2015, 08:45:14 pm »

"I do not offer eternal forced service to my worshipers."

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #2466 on: September 18, 2015, 05:36:07 am »

Attend the play in the guise of an average looking Efte.

"Hey Zenny, what's with the halberds and the gas mask and the other stuff?"
He's Zenurion, meaning that he either actually did "take care of those things", or he's putting on a small show of his own while we wait for the play to begin. I'm not sure which is the correct explanation.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: September 18, 2015, 05:16:42 pm »

Zenurion speaks with an almost horrified voice, only heard by the gods:
TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

...murderer.

Zenurion then proceed to smash his mirror into the ground, as if it reminded him of something deeply disturbing. He then collect the shards with his many tentacles and proceed to eat them. A faint, seemingly distant scream of agony can be heard from the glass.
"STRESS EATING IS NOT A HEALTHY THING TO BE DOING ZENURION"
Itia protects any nearby mortals from accidental glass shard projectiles.

YOU'D BE EATING YOUR OWN FOLLOWERS TOO IF YOU SAW THOSE THINGS LIKE I DID.

Attend the play in the guise of an average looking Efte.

He's Zenurion, meaning that he either actually did "take care of those things", or he's putting on a small show of his own while we wait for the play to begin. I'm not sure which is the correct explanation.

That's nonsense, when I'm involved in a show I always make sure that it's the others that are getting ridiculed! And besides, it's Those Things, not those things.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: September 18, 2015, 05:29:56 pm »

"...SO WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: September 18, 2015, 06:16:21 pm »

>This Aspect queries what is so...Adjectivable that it can strip formatting from speech.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: September 18, 2015, 07:12:38 pm »

They went into hiding after the last incident, probably won't come out until a tick or two have passed. You don't want to learn about Them.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: September 18, 2015, 08:35:27 pm »

Quite the opposite in fact. If we learn about "Them" we can take steps.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: September 18, 2015, 09:38:04 pm »

Nah, learning about Them is a very bad career choice. I speak from experience...
Zenurion's many eyes blink rapidly and one of his tentacles twitches before having a spasm, he seems to still be unsettled by whatever happened.

...Why do I still look like that? No use anymore...
Zenurion revert to a more humanoid shape, as he was before his skin and flesh fell off, except that it seems to be replaced by solid shadows, and he is taller, almost twice the height of a human. A faint hint of insanity can be seen in his weary eyes. Everything he was holding falls on to the ground, not that he seems to care. He will turn these objects into pure gold before leaving the show once it is finished.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: September 18, 2015, 09:42:16 pm »

Nah, learning about Them is a very bad career choice. I speak from experience...
Zenurion's many eyes blink rapidly and one of his tentacles twitches before having a spasm, he seems to still be unsettled by whatever happened.

Zenurion revert to a more humanoid shape, as he was before his skin and flesh fell off, except that it seems to be replaced by solid shadows, and he is taller, almost twice the height of a human. A faint hint of insanity can be seen in his weary eyes. Everything he was holding falls on to the ground, not that he seems to care. He will turn these objects into pure gold before leaving the show once it is finished.
WHAT ARE THEM, ZENURION DO I NEED TO RIP THE MEMORYS AND THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR MIND?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 09:51:52 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: September 18, 2015, 10:00:17 pm »

WHAT ARE THEM, ZENURION DO I NEED TO RIP THE MEMORYS AND THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR MIND?

Zenurion quickly gains a familiar sadistic, disproportionate smile. His head turns to an unnatural angle with a cracking noise to face the other god:
Is this a challenge? I love challenges... Maybe I could drive you to suicide like the last one... Or tear the flesh out of your miserable shape... Hmmm....
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 246