Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 332484 times)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Rock the Boat
« Reply #2085 on: April 01, 2016, 11:00:11 am »

ANGRY DREAMS

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: April 01, 2016, 11:17:08 am »

((I s'pose John's not going to last long. I guess it's time for me to say that we had a good run together. I'll wait for a statement from PW to confirm death though.))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • got it all worked out, don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: April 01, 2016, 02:39:16 pm »

"Oi, bird dude, John doesn't look too good. Try to keep that engine going, I'll be right back."

fly up to the warbeast and grab a flask of fuel, then fly back to John and try to pour it into the engine directly.
While I'm up there actually, tell the engine spirit to pick up john's corpse and put it on the deck.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:40:08 am by Egan_BW »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: April 01, 2016, 02:52:42 pm »

"Ah, splendid thought there, humming brain sphere. I'm no mechanic of the biological persuasion, but I shall do my best!"

Do my best to keep John alive! Mechanically! I'm sure I've had at least some minor experience with auto repair in my long and storied lives.

... is it the manifold? Do I need to change one of them belt thingers? Maybe a change of oil while I'm at it? Not that I have any spare parts on me (though maybe some of the rest of his body parts count).

EDIT: Ooh! If I figure out that this is what needs to be done, see if I can't shove John's engine into a different nearby body. Maybe the metal man if he's dead and close by?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:13:32 am by Harry Baldman »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2089 on: April 01, 2016, 07:27:18 pm »

((I s'pose John's not going to last long. I guess it's time for me to say that we had a good run together. I'll wait for a statement from PW to confirm death though.))
If they find a body to put you in you could live.

Hyenankle's might open up soon.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: April 01, 2016, 10:28:29 pm »

If they find a body to put you in you could live.

Hyenankle's might open up soon.
Deer dude I beheaded.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: April 01, 2016, 11:13:26 pm »

((stuff him into that giant crab claw.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: April 02, 2016, 12:38:09 am »

((...Could try to put him in the warbeast, you know.
Ohh! Or the jeep!))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: April 02, 2016, 01:24:16 pm »

((Sorry guys; not much Dave can do to help at the moment.))

Try to be helpful.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: April 02, 2016, 01:34:48 pm »

((plan PTW:
1) put John's engine in the jeep's engine compartment.
2) hope and pray he rolls a 5
3) celebrate the fact that a transformer has joined your party))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: April 02, 2016, 05:10:38 pm »

((plan PTW:
1) put John's engine in the jeep's engine compartment.
2) hope and pray he rolls a 5
3) celebrate the fact that a transformer has joined your party))
((Don't forget the last 2 steps
4: ????
5: say something cool and profitize the shit out of it...as least literally as possible))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2096 on: April 02, 2016, 08:11:25 pm »

"Right, you'll thank me later for this."

What time is it, kids?

It's cauterization time!

[5]
"You're gonna thank me for this when you wake up." You say, grabbing Hyenakle's left hand and carefully selecting two fingers. You shift his hand up to his chest so that the fingers are pressed against the wound breathe an ember laden breath onto them. The fingers burn away and the consuming flame leaps from the hand and flows across the wounds. Steam pours from the flesh as it rapidly clots and scabs over. The magic is nowhere near potent enough to heal the injuries, but it's enough to stop the bleeding. Those broken bones, those are a different story.

ANGRY DREAMS
You dream of shooting crab men over and over and over and over again. Then taking their crab daughters out and deflowering them before dumping them with great cruelty.

Then shooting them too.

"Oi, bird dude, John doesn't look too good. Try to keep that engine going, I'll be right back."

fly up to the warbeast and grab a flask of fuel, then fly back to John and try to pour it into the engine directly.
While I'm up there actually, tell the engine spirit to pick up john's corpse and put it on the deck.

I'm gonna assume the engine spirit just picks you both up directly.

You grab one of the fuel bottles and pour it into the hose thats connected to john's mouth. The engine revs and rumbles, running faster.

"Ah, splendid thought there, humming brain sphere. I'm no mechanic of the biological persuasion, but I shall do my best!"

Do my best to keep John alive! Mechanically! I'm sure I've had at least some minor experience with auto repair in my long and storied lives.

... is it the manifold? Do I need to change one of them belt thingers? Maybe a change of oil while I'm at it? Not that I have any spare parts on me (though maybe some of the rest of his body parts count).

EDIT: Ooh! If I figure out that this is what needs to be done, see if I can't shove John's engine into a different nearby body. Maybe the metal man if he's dead and close by?

The metal man got mortared out through the roof of the crew cabin, remember. Gonna have to fix that... anyways, there are a few corpses around here, though none are in very good condition. But the jeep...thats in perfect condition. Not exactly useful for most circumstances but it might be a good place to keep him alive until a more suitable body can be procured.

The best you can do for now is make sure the engine has fuel and oil, but it's really a temporary fix. He needs a new body, or body analog or he won't last.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: April 02, 2016, 08:49:30 pm »

Hey fireman, I think you're the only one who can actually lift John's engine here. We need to perform an engine transplant on the jeep.

Tell the engine spirit to bring us out of here.
Use doot doot sonar to look at Hyenakle's broken bones, and try to set them with telekinesis (OP glass sphere FTW!). Take it slowly, don't do anything if doing things would mean splatting his skull through his brains.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:35:42 pm by Egan_BW »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: April 02, 2016, 09:01:20 pm »

ANGRIER DREAMS.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: April 02, 2016, 09:10:52 pm »

((Damn, even in here I end up being the medic :P))
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:59:06 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 241