Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 512558 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #1830 on: July 24, 2014, 07:11:15 pm »

Earlier part of my dream was innocent enough, I was playing some souped-up dream version of Battlefield.
I wasn't very good at it, but oh well. I'm pretty sure dream-me was having fun.

And then I shuddered, closed the video, and woke up.
Actually I'm pretty sure I chose some sort of "End dream" option on the video player, which was amusing. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1831 on: July 24, 2014, 07:13:18 pm »

Earlier part of my dream was innocent enough, I was playing some souped-up dream version of Battlefield.
I wasn't very good at it, but oh well. I'm pretty sure dream-me was having fun.

And then I shuddered, closed the video, and woke up.
Actually I'm pretty sure I chose some sort of "End dream" option on the video player, which was amusing. :P

Brb selling story idea to the south koreans

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: July 25, 2014, 09:44:03 am »

Right, had one of those weird nonlinear dreams where you know a bunch of nonsensical stuff happened but you can't remember all of it or why all of it happened so you can't explain it well.

There was one weird bit where there was this pink haired anime girl named Salt. Yeah. Salt. I dunno. It was weird, man.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: July 25, 2014, 11:54:24 am »

The salt titan Steelmagic the Shooter of Books has come! A humanoid monster with abnormally large eyes. It smiles incessantly. Its magenta fur is patchy. Its skin is peach. Beware its deadly machine guns!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:59:52 am by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #1834 on: July 25, 2014, 02:01:57 pm »

I went to the moon in a spaceship built out of a minibus. The grass was an odd shade of green. The gravity was only somewhat weaker. I learnt to weld there, for some reason. Then I went back to Earth, and then went back up. For some reason, on the second trip the craft was flown by a guy I know who would definitely not be able to fly a spaceship.

There were tons of details but I can't be bothered to write them all out.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: July 25, 2014, 02:06:24 pm »

Salt is truly a name that would strike terror into anyone.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: July 25, 2014, 02:36:57 pm »

My dreams are boring. Or at least, so similar to reality as to be indistinguishable. I can't always tell them apart. Which has led to a couple embarrassing moments.

"Sorry about your dead cat."

"I don't own a cat."

"But you said that... ** Slinks away**"
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: July 25, 2014, 09:19:00 pm »

im posting to remind me to start posting here i cant post my last dream because it was completely sexual (which is strange because i very rarely have sexual dreams(very very rarely))
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Dyrxaend

• Bay Watcher
  • Crystal blades and Scaled plate, Razors of Dawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: July 25, 2014, 10:03:32 pm »

I had a cool dream last night.

I found a djinn, y'know, the things that give you three wishes. That thing. Anyways, so I recall I made a complicated five page essay of my wish with a bunch of legal-looking text with extreme detail with alot of things like 'This, except in the case of x y w etc. etc.' so that I would get the wishes jsut right. Basically, the wishes came down to three things: Fyrst, this machine I came up with called a Reality Drive (wyll get back to that later) would be created along with its entire fleet of supporting ships, space stations, transports, fighters, workers, soldiers, operatives, etc. all under my control. Second, my friends would not only believe me that there was a giant space station, but come up there wyth me. And thyrd, I would get all of hte skills required to either use or make any weapon, including magyc as a weapon. Or armor.

Soo, for the purpose of shortening it for a byt, I wyll just skip to whyn I got on the transport that had been sent planetside to pick me up. So there were seven fighter jets chasyng us, shooting missiles and shyt, so I took out a bow (dont know where I got it from) and then shot them all down (thynk hawkeye in the avengers) Anyways, we eventually got up to the station. I remember walking off the shuttle the same exact way darth sidious did in star wars, when he got on the death star, walking off hte ramp of his shuttle and stuff. It was exactly like that. Anyways...

I distinctly recall that the first thing I said was 'I hereby order a guide to take me to the Chamber of Rebirth!'

Now, I know what thys is but for the readers benefyt.... The Chamber of Rebirth is a machine which takes a persons body, extracts their mind ((As in, the electronic signals in their brain)) and then recycles their body. It then designs a new body for them based on their minds, and re-inputs their minds into the body.

So anyways, I undressed to go into the chamber of rebirth as it didnt work on inorganic material, and stepped into the device, and I recall it shutting on me and a metal tentacle attaching itself to the back of my neck, and a feelinf of intense pain as it crawled up to my brain. Anyways, the next part was really wyrd. I dont even know how to describe it... I had no sight, feeling, smell, anything. I was just pure thought. And it was lyke that for half an hour. For half an hour, I had no senses at all.

Yeah. That was kinda creepy.

Anyways, the next thyng I knew I was collapsing onto the floor and I was really awkward because all of my body's dimensions were wyrd and I wasnt used to them. I stood up slowly and looked into a myrror... And... Wyll I wyll just describe how I looked. I dont know why, but thys kinda thing happens in alot of my dreams.

I had one yellow eye and one green eye (in real lyfe I have two brown ones. and brown hair.), and jet black hair. My skyn was kynda... er, kinda... Pale, enough to be abnormal. (In real life im not really pale at all.) I was taller than I am in real lyfe, but not by much cause im already really tall. So I was like 6'5 (two inches taller than me in real life.) and had really long slender fingers and wrysts. I dont know why, but I specifically recall slender long fingers and wrists. Oh, yeah, and I didnt have a gender. That part was kynda wyrd. Lyke, I had none of the distinguishing attributes of either gender. I was mostly how I am in real lyfe other than that- pretty tall and really slender. Anyways, yeah.

Fynally.... after a whyle of practicing using my body agaen because it was a bit wyrd being in a new body (specially after being completely body-less for like half an hour) and cause my body was weighted really differently, wyth less weight in my midsections and more in my... wyll actually there wasnt really more weight anywhere in particular, it was just spread out more I guess. Oh, and my feet were really heavy.

Anyways, I finally exited the room only to realise AFTYR I had walked right out into publyc that I styll wasnt actually wearing anything. So yeah, that was kynda awkward. So I thynk I just went back into the chamber and took a roundabout route to get to the forge works. This is where the thing from earlier about making armor and weapons became relevant.

I carved this really badass armor out of diamond, it was kinda like skyrim dragon scalemail. Er, that is to say, the scale version of dragon armor in skyrim. It was like that. Except it had more pointy scales, the kind snakes have. And it didnt cover the elbows or knees. It was lyke shorts, a hauberk (the shape, not the chainmail part. Lyke, it covered the sides of my legs I mean.), large boots which covered the entire shin, and really large wrystguards.

Anyways, I then ordered a shuttle to take me to the Reality Dryve wyth my friends... Oh and I almost forgot, But I remember specifically deciding to only bring like five people along, and specifically decided to leave my familial relations and some aquaintances who are thoroughly convinced they are my friends behind.

Anyways, we got to the drive, and I activated it. The rest was just this really awesome but hard to explain whirlwind of color and light and wynd, while the drive... Wyll its an idea I had a while ago. What it does is, it creates a shell of energy, then annilhates all matter outside of it. Annihilate, meaning turn into energy. It then uses this energy (thats 99.9999999% of the universe turned into pure energy, btw.) to create a new universe with new laws of physics, although humans could styll survive there. The new laws of physics allow magic and stuff to exist.Anyways, yeah, so I basically just annilhated the entyre universe to create my own. But it looked really cool. It was like, all light turned into this giant funnel of energy directly into thys orb-like device, then was sent out the other side in a perfectly straight beam of energy which created a bubble, which expanded to become the new unyverse. Sadly, I woke up before I ever saw the other universe.

Yeah. I have awesome dreams. The only one that was near as awesome as this one was the one where I fought the cybernetic robot ninja zombies. Yes, I really did have a dream in which I fought cyborg ninja robot zombies.
Scales and fangs, Cydaela and blade, Crystal and fire! March, Kizaurun! March to glory and to vengeance! March for the Razors of Dawn!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: July 25, 2014, 11:25:28 pm »

My dreams are boring. Or at least, so similar to reality as to be indistinguishable. I can't always tell them apart. Which has led to a couple embarrassing moments.

"Sorry about your dead cat."

"I don't own a cat."

"But you said that... ** Slinks away**"
This sounds like a plot of a movie where you are an amnesiac interloper from another timeline who came back in time and changed the outcomes.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: July 25, 2014, 11:36:38 pm »

Bay12 would be a gold mine for people making movies.

This thread alone could provide hundreds of music videos, TV shows, and movies.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: July 26, 2014, 01:00:48 am »

Mummy, daddy!

Play it again! Play it again!

Please!

*Children look into eerie glowing T.V. screen, and chant along with the catchy lyrics:

Po-ta-to. Po-ta-to. Po-ta-to.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: July 26, 2014, 09:14:23 am »

I had a cool dream last night.
That was a nyce dream. :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: July 26, 2014, 10:57:19 am »

Mummy, daddy!

Play it again! Play it again!

Please!

*Children look into eerie glowing T.V. screen, and chant along with the catchy lyrics:

Po-ta-to. Po-ta-to. Po-ta-to.
:3

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: July 26, 2014, 06:11:34 pm »

One in particular that would make a good segment, perhaps an opening, to a horror/action/adventure film is this one.

The whole werewolf episode in the start of the thread would also be vastly superior over many other films about werewolves.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 339