Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 278276 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day3 - Natural Selection, 14 Alive]
« Reply #1170 on: November 19, 2009, 11:44:03 pm »

So now we scan Mr.Person

Spoiler: Scanning.. (click to show/hide)

I think I see you now.  You went after Zai for the same reasons I did: he looked so scummy it hurts.

After that, though, your focus was on lynching someone because of their role (not because they are scum), then acting like you wanted to lynch someone but not really and throwing a WoT full of defense once called on it.  Now you want me, who called you out, dead and go so far as to completely mangle and misread (or flat out lie about) the entire history of my time in this game in order to do it.

The only good sign you have is the attack on Zai.  However, Zai wasn't hard to spot once you started watching him and he wasn't scum, so he makes a wonderful target for scum to hunt, especially since his actions explain why you wanted him so badly..unlike..say.. flinging the hammer on someone you believe was town.

So thank you for reminding me about you, Mr.Person.  Between your play in Day 2 and your reaction to getting struck at, which involves WoTs defending yourself and crap attempts to try to get your attacker lynched, I now believe you will suit well as the next lynch.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day3 - Natural Selection, 14 Alive]
« Reply #1171 on: November 19, 2009, 11:53:41 pm »

Hey, Pandarsenic:

If a player was converted by Leafsnail, do they now have Leafsnail's role?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: November 19, 2009, 11:56:00 pm »

They keep their old role
They cannot repeat the REPLACE action
They gain his one-shot revive if it was not used by Leafsnail originally.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: November 19, 2009, 11:59:26 pm »

They keep their old role
They cannot repeat the REPLACE action
They gain his one-shot revive if it was not used by Leafsnail originally.
Man, screw you.

I'm calling for a Massclaim, because this is ridiculous.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: November 20, 2009, 12:05:40 am »

Unsolicited qualifier: The revive doesn't work if he's lynched.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: November 20, 2009, 12:07:35 am »

Unsolicited qualifier: The revive doesn't work if he's lynched.
Better, but we're getting nowhere and this is the only way I can think to make everything make more sense.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: November 20, 2009, 12:11:32 am »

Ah, this is annoying. I have no idea what is going on, so I'll take the nearest advice and roleclaim.
I am the Bastard Mod. I choose what rule is in effect from a list, but I have no clue what the effect will be. I was kind of hoping Kill Webadict Now would kill Webadict now, and Try Again would make the day restart if someone is lynched.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: November 20, 2009, 12:18:03 am »

Ah, this is annoying. I have no idea what is going on, so I'll take the nearest advice and roleclaim.
I am the Bastard Mod. I choose what rule is in effect from a list, but I have no clue what the effect will be. I was kind of hoping Kill Webadict Now would kill Webadict now, and Try Again would make the day restart if someone is lynched.
... You have a list?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: November 20, 2009, 12:18:19 am »

Yes. Yes I do. It is a large list.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: November 20, 2009, 12:20:39 am »

I am unsure as to whether I am allowed to post the list in full, as in
"
-list
-it's a rule
-and more
"
or if I have to paraphrase or something. Panda: If I had a role that was the Bastard Mod and had a list in my role PM, would I be allowed to post the items in this list were it not a direct quote, and instead a copy paste in quotation marks?
I've played some mafia.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: November 20, 2009, 12:27:24 am »

Oh h** alive.  That's the God Haruhi role!

That explains a good deal and it means those things actually DO have meaning.

I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: November 20, 2009, 12:31:15 am »

I don't think your role does anything, Cheeetar. I'm sure it's a lot of WIFOM involved.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: November 20, 2009, 12:56:38 am »

I'm not sure I agree, Webby.

I apologize for not being more useful, but it's bedtime. One last thing before I go, I'll finish my roleclaim properly, though I've practically already done so. I'm a Nuclear Rocket Surgeon, so I can SCIENCE the crap out of people. If they're poisoned, they won't die; if they're attacked, they won't die. If, however, neither of those are true, they are roleblocked from radiation poisoning the next day. So it's a bit of a negative if I miss.

Also - Webby, what do you intend to accomplish with this mass claim? Do we really want people knowing who's capable of powerful things?
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Not sure how a mass claim would help us. 

1. Scum can claim their real role without harm in most cases.

2. The one that got switched gets to keep their role and only get a one-shot anti nightkill which only helps if we have a vig floating around.

3. Scum learning who the good roles are will know who to shoot for.  Even knowing some of the not-so-good ones will be enough to focus fire on the others who may have good ones.

I'd rather have you scumhunting than rolefising personally.  (yes, it's been noted)

I'll stick to just getting Mr.Person lynched.
I KNEW IT!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: November 20, 2009, 04:11:41 am »

I don't think your role does anything, Cheeetar. I'm sure it's a lot of WIFOM involved.

That's what I think, but I'm still hoping that some of them do something.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 151