Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27

Author Topic: Etrian Odyssey RTD: The Labyrinth of Dreams  (Read 35130 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Etrian Odyssey RTD: The Labyrinth of Dreams
« Reply #285 on: September 12, 2014, 04:48:44 am »

Shiloh raised a hand. "I'm in no russsh for a new blade. Thisss one hasss ssserved me quite well," he purred, patting the hilt of his sword. "It wasss jussst an idle thought. Would you mind telling me more about thessse monssstersss?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 12, 2014, 10:14:04 am »

"Ah, jolly good. Let's move on, Mr. Nihsa, there's much business to attend to!"

Head to the bar and get a bottle of sewer brew. Preferably several, if possible.

Then rejoin the others!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 12, 2014, 11:46:57 am »

Bagpipe by his side, Dahne listened to the other adventurers talking about the mantis. It was mildly amusing how he managed to seem dignified and serious while having part of his armor and attire stripped off. "And what was the worst battle you managed to pull through?"

Question.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 12, 2014, 11:57:13 am »

Bianca shook her head as she realised that she was just wandering around the town with nothing in mind. Eventually, she found herself outside the bar, the lights inside shining out onto the street. With no more than a deep breath, she braced herself and entered the bar.. Only to be slightly dissapointed when it wasn't a wrenched den of villany and hives.. Or something along those lines, right? After all, those books said something along those lines... Anyhow, she made her way to the protector and highlander, giving a small greeting to the both of them.

Rejoin with the Protector and the Highlander, and listen to what the conversation's about.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 12, 2014, 12:03:59 pm »

"Hey girl." Dahne acknowledged Bianca's arrival as she greeted them, subsequently gesturing towards his mug of liquor with a large hand. "Want some? I think we all can use some relaxing." Then, as if thinking over what he had just said, he added: "Unless you aren't of age."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 12, 2014, 12:35:28 pm »

Bianca looked up at Dahne, and gave a sot of 'Really?' Look. "Of course I'm of age, I'd be a fool to come to this labrynth as a child. As it stands however.. I. Guess a sip or two can't hurt?" Bianca looked somewhat conflicted at the end there, and her last words were somewhat uncertain.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Slayer1557

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 12, 2014, 01:15:41 pm »

Shiloh raised a hand. "I'm in no russsh for a new blade. Thisss one hasss ssserved me quite well," he purred, patting the hilt of his sword. "It wasss jussst an idle thought. Would you mind telling me more about thessse monssstersss?"
The gladiator is more than happy to share the tale.  The girl looks annoyed with him, but stays quiet. "They're ten foot tall preying mantises.  They have a purple body and metallic grey limbs, more or less.  And green wings!  They get their name, 'death mantis' because they are like a reaper.  They are known to decapitate explorer's like it was nothing.  Even worse, while some monsters are just protecting what they think is their turf, and won't attack you unless you get too close, not these guys.  These mantises will hunt you down."
"Ah, jolly good. Let's move on, Mr. Nihsa, there's much business to attend to!"

Head to the bar and get a bottle of sewer brew. Preferably several, if possible.

Then rejoin the others!

You ask for a bottle of the foul drink.  "I'm sorry, hun.  We don't bottle that.  Hardly anyone drinks it.  Would you like a refill?"  Oh well.  You refill your glass and head back to Dahne and Shiloh, who seem to be getting along well.
Bagpipe by his side, Dahne listened to the other adventurers talking about the mantis. It was mildly amusing how he managed to seem dignified and serious while having part of his armor and attire stripped off. "And what was the worst battle you managed to pull through?"

Question.
The girl continues to let the gladiator share all the stories.  "Worst battle?  Well, one time we were fighting regular small fries on the second floor, and this deer comes out of the woods and charges right for us.  We only had moments to try to finish killing the monsters we were fighting first before that deer came and wrecked our shit.  We managed to run away, but it was close."
Bianca shook her head as she realised that she was just wandering around the town with nothing in mind. Eventually, she found herself outside the bar, the lights inside shining out onto the street. With no more than a deep breath, she braced herself and entered the bar.. Only to be slightly dissapointed when it wasn't a wrenched den of villany and hives.. Or something along those lines, right? After all, those books said something along those lines... Anyhow, she made her way to the protector and highlander, giving a small greeting to the both of them.

Rejoin with the Protector and the Highlander, and listen to what the conversation's about.
"Hey girl." Dahne acknowledged Bianca's arrival as she greeted them, subsequently gesturing towards his mug of liquor with a large hand. "Want some? I think we all can use some relaxing." Then, as if thinking over what he had just said, he added: "Unless you aren't of age."
Bianca looked up at Dahne, and gave a sot of 'Really?' Look. "Of course I'm of age, I'd be a fool to come to this labrynth as a child. As it stands however.. I. Guess a sip or two can't hurt?" Bianca looked somewhat conflicted at the end there, and her last words were somewhat uncertain.
With the table getting rather crowded, the girl chimes in again, "Oh you're all together?  That's great, you look like a solid team.  It's important to work well together.  I guess that's pretty obvious though."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 12, 2014, 02:15:02 pm »

The Highlander smiled aggressively in response to the look the Princess gave him. At least there wouldn't be any more doubts, though... "Bein' of age for drinking in my clan starts around fourteen anyway. Here, this one isn't the usual mead so you should enjoy it." he said as he ordered another mug of the stuff he was having.

Bianca gets some of what Dahne's having.

Quote from: Female Survivalist
With the table getting rather crowded, the girl chimes in again, "Oh you're all together?  That's great, you look like a solid team.  It's important to work well together.  I guess that's pretty obvious though."

"Since our group worked that well today, it'll keep working to the end as long as we keep on going like we did." he said confidently.
>Yes?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 12, 2014, 02:29:09 pm »

"Very well."
Zertch follows the man.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 12, 2014, 03:29:05 pm »

Having a thought, Mackay returns to the bar.

"Empty bottles, please, if you will! Preferably with stoppers!"

If she provides some, get about... 3. And fill them with sewer brew!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 12, 2014, 04:00:55 pm »

Shiloh tilted his head to the side. "A deer? Are the onesss in the labyrinth really that dangerousss?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 13, 2014, 02:42:54 am »

((Sorry, was sick in the past week, then timezones :S. Also, exams.))

Cyra broke her silence, tapping Shiloh's shoulder. "How's everyone doing?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 13, 2014, 09:06:05 am »

Bianca's 'Really' gaze soured once she saw that the highlander was having fun at her expense. Still, she didnt really want to start a scene.. Grumbling, and shooting smouldering glances at the highlander, she began to sip the mead.. It was surprisingly okay, although the alcohol did make it somewhat bitter. "Are most things here bitter like this?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 13, 2014, 09:43:54 am »

"This liquor's pretty good, but I guess you can find the alcohol itself bitter. Most of the stuff around has less taste than this one, though." Of course, there was also the fact the liquor he was having was moderately strong; the fact she seemed to find it bitter but didn't find anything else bad was already a good sign. And Dahne rose a single black eyebrow in response to her glances before pointing out humorously: "Hey girl, your way of shooting those glances at me may be misunderstood by some people."
>Yes?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 13, 2014, 11:49:21 am »

"Wha.. How dare you!" Bianca gave a particularly withering glare, before turning her back to him, still drinking the mead.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27