Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651778 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Don't let your bank run out without withdrawing!
« Reply #2895 on: February 28, 2014, 01:38:31 pm »

No problem :)  Thanks for the frog.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Don't let your bank run out without withdrawing!
« Reply #2896 on: February 28, 2014, 01:38:57 pm »

I wish I didn't have to play Pokermans on emulator.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: February 28, 2014, 01:52:06 pm »

I feel your pain.  I actually played my first pokemon game on an emulator.  Fire Red.  Loved it and got addicted.

I also have a box full of feebas, treecko, Rhyhorn and deerling(autumn). Half a box of zoura, and charmander, and 5 gale wings fletchling.  I feel kinda bad releasing them.  But it's too hard to coordinate this kinda stuff through forums because I won't always be watching the thread.

Anybody know of any places designed for this kind of trading with random folks?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: February 28, 2014, 03:23:19 pm »

I feel your pain.  I actually played my first pokemon game on an emulator.  Fire Red.  Loved it and got addicted.

I also have a box full of feebas, treecko, Rhyhorn and deerling(autumn). Half a box of zoura, and charmander, and 5 gale wings fletchling.  I feel kinda bad releasing them.  But it's too hard to coordinate this kinda stuff through forums because I won't always be watching the thread.

Anybody know of any places designed for this kind of trading with random folks?

You're kidding, right?

In case you're not, there's wonder trade.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: February 28, 2014, 03:34:21 pm »

Reddit Pokemon Giveaway. :p
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: February 28, 2014, 04:46:25 pm »

....I did kinda forget that wonder trade existed...

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: February 28, 2014, 06:42:05 pm »

Ah people tend to forget most people just put junk crap trade pokemon into wondertrade
Breeding rejects aren't always junk-pokemon, they often have ideal IVs in the ideal stats: Ie You'd call a Riolu with 31 in atk spatk and Speed a breeding reject because it's hp def and spdef IVs are like 5. but to someone like me who doesnt care about IVs - that's not junk in any way.

It'd be a bonus to at least get soemthing for these eggs you put time into hatching.

I'd say try serebii but the mods there will likely just haggle you into wonder trading.
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: February 28, 2014, 07:59:13 pm »

It'd be a bonus to at least get soemthing for these eggs you put time into hatching.

Problem is, it's an additional time investment to wonder trade your breeding rejects, only to receive something you'd just release anyway. Might as well just release the reject and save yourself the effort.

Rejects definitely aren't that bad of pokemon though. There's probably a colony of a thousand 5 IV eevees living behind the Kiloude pokemon center in my game, all of whom would have better stats than the Espeon I took through the game with me.
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: February 28, 2014, 10:32:00 pm »

Problem is, it's an additional time investment to wonder trade your breeding rejects, only to receive something you'd just release anyway. Might as well just release the reject and save yourself the effort.

I disagree. There have been a number of instances when I received good trades in return. Granted, it didn't happen often, but it did pay off to me. In my case, I received Pokemons with desirable egg moves and Pokebank 'mons when the service was still shut down by Nintendo.

Also, with Pokebank re-released, try getting a 6IV Ditto. I nearly bought one on eBay for $20 (this was before Pokebank got relaunched, so cloning-aside, these things were in limited supply) but someone was kind enough to give one away to me. I know $20 for pixels is a lot of money, but for me personally, the time saved more than makes up the price. The freed up time I can use to earn more money instead of playing Bike Simulator 2014.  :P

Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: February 28, 2014, 10:52:17 pm »

So, I picked up the bank. Stuck that event Torchic which I will probably never use in the box. Please refresh my memory on how to get the Celebi which lists me as OT :/
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: February 28, 2014, 10:57:15 pm »

Visit the Bank, and you'll get 10 BP for free. Close the Back, and visit X/Y to receive your BP. Then go back to the Bank, and repeat the previous steps again. This time, instead of getting a useless 10 BP, you get a Celebi.

If you've already deposited Torchic, you've probably got the 10 BP. Just go back again to get Celebi.  :)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: February 28, 2014, 11:00:12 pm »

Wait, you were supposed to get BP?

DAMMIT! I think I took the pokemiles instead D:
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: February 28, 2014, 11:12:14 pm »

Eh, whatever. They're both totally useless. You get BP in abundance from the Battle Maison(?), and Poke Miles from random Wonder Trades. Of them, I consider BP slightly more useful (some neat items, like Ability Capsules). However, the Bank gave 10 BP or 100 (?) Pokemiles. The former doesn't buy much (and is only ~5 fights worth), the latter gets you a Heart Scale or half a Max Revive.

Only reason to get either reward is because you have to before Celebi becomes available.   ;)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

edit: woah I may have responded to an argument from a long ass time ago
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 05:59:51 pm by penguinofhonor »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Anyone got a toge-something? The morons on the GTS all want, like Gen III legendaries.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 463