Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651733 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: *Trumpets*
« Reply #4155 on: April 19, 2015, 04:11:21 pm »

Well the only reason I believe Mewtwo has two forms is because one is a fake out.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: April 19, 2015, 04:23:55 pm »

No m rayquaza still uses your mega slot.  It's the primals that don't use a mega slot, you can have a max of two primals and a single mega on a single team.   

In triples it's fairly common for all uber teams to open with both primals and a meg rayquaza all on turn one.  (it's also a really really bad idea and stupid easy to nullify)
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: April 19, 2015, 04:26:30 pm »

Kind of funny that Pokémon now is starting to go into cycles of power creep.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: April 19, 2015, 04:28:57 pm »

Uhhh... wouldn't all three of those guys just negate each other?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: April 19, 2015, 04:29:43 pm »

(it's also a really really bad idea and stupid easy to nullify)
Doesn't it self-null?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: April 19, 2015, 04:37:22 pm »

Yes that's why it's a stupid idea.  Rayquaza will always mega after the other two go primal so you still have to deal with rayquaza's weather.  But if you predict ray will mega, and use worry seed (or some other ability changing move on him, or just kill him if you got the damage output) it will remove rayquaza's delta stream the same turn it's put up, setting weather back to normal instead of either of the primal's weathers.  Which in my case allows me to turn the weather I want on.

And then wide guard basically shuts down the other two, forcing them to use much weaker moves instead of their signature.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 04:41:54 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: April 19, 2015, 04:40:09 pm »

I predict in the future there will be Mega Primals.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: April 19, 2015, 04:41:29 pm »

I predict that in the future I will know what the **** is a Primal.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: April 19, 2015, 04:42:35 pm »

I predict in the future there will be Mega Primals.
Nah, that'd be silly. Super Mega Primals. :P

I predict that in the future I will know what the **** is a Primal.
* Aklyon points in the direction of OR/AS.
Its from the hoenns.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: April 19, 2015, 04:46:21 pm »

Haven't played those. Won't for at least a little more than a month, as I will only own a 3DS at that point.
On an unrelated note, what did you guys think of the PMD: Explorers series? I really liked it, I must admit, but I doubt everyone did.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: April 19, 2015, 04:49:02 pm »

Yea in OR/AS the resident legendaries get megas.  Ray's is the only one that's a true mega form.  While Groudon and Kyogre get something similar to mega forms with slightly different mechanics.   

Basically the only difference is you can't control when they use it.  If they have their rocks they will immediately primal when they are sent out turn 0 before anything else can be done, and they don't count against the one mega per player rule. While megas will mega during the turn you tell them to and only IF you tell them to.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: April 19, 2015, 04:50:43 pm »

Haven't played those. Won't for at least a little more than a month, as I will only own a 3DS at that point.
On an unrelated note, what did you guys think of the PMD: Explorers series? I really liked it, I must admit, but I doubt everyone did.
I liked them, but the food mechancis was eh and I didn't finish any besides EoT since I didn't really like that bit much.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: April 19, 2015, 04:52:23 pm »

...and now I don't know if I wouldn't prefer Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
Thanks, seriously.
One simple tiebreaker.
Does it have Pokébank?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: April 19, 2015, 04:53:03 pm »

Yeah. It's a core of Gen 6 if you're willing to cough up the cash.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: April 19, 2015, 04:57:22 pm »

S***, it costs money? I didn't notice that.
And I suppose you can't really trade from White to any of the Gen 6 games or Gen 3 remakes...
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 463