Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400769 times)

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #2910 on: March 01, 2013, 04:51:57 pm »

Fair play then. Anyway, you may not lose.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: March 01, 2013, 04:53:24 pm »

The Dragon. The Serpent. The Kraken. And the...Crow?

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: March 01, 2013, 04:56:26 pm »

Hmmm........ this is certainly an intruiging idea. The joint works of Corvus and Feros, the 4 wise beasts..........
perhaps a Roc, or a pheonix. A proper one, not an Avarian one.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: March 01, 2013, 04:57:30 pm »

Xantalos, great move.

I am surprised that you left loyal dwarves behind (30 000 followers) but, anyway great move

Good luck in a new war with shattered of the 5th continent. Funny thing that OOC Vanida is interested in well being of the children as long as they keep hating the Goddess of Depravity

Oh, I somehow missed Thaneos actions.... Hehehehehe... Damn, can't assist
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 05:02:40 pm by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: March 01, 2013, 05:03:25 pm »

Xantalos, great move.

I am surprised that you left loyal dwarves behind (30 000 followers) but, anyway great move

Good luck in a new war with shattered of the 5th continent. Funny thing that OOC Vanida is interested in well being of the children as long as they keep hating the Goddess of Depravity
You're assuming he escapes the double scuffle with Thaneos and Udil.

((Oh, and one question, were does the battle take place. A coastal battle might be very interesting))

((Unless of course the collapse limited itself to the inner regios of the continent, in which case there will be no tsunami. Though you might get a dishshaped continent))

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: March 01, 2013, 05:04:14 pm »

As if the Shattered weren't dangerous enough already, Lo has to make them rational and possibly unified as well. Oh dear.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: March 01, 2013, 05:07:35 pm »

Xantalos, great move.

Are you back on the internets? If so, we can have a discussion once the fight is finished, if I win.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: March 01, 2013, 05:07:47 pm »

As if the Shattered weren't dangerous enough already, Lo has to make them rational and possibly unified as well. Oh dear.
You'd think they'd be mad about the orbital reentry?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: March 01, 2013, 05:14:34 pm »

Depends on how aware they were at that point. But if they are, pffft. They were slaughtering my true children, they had it coming.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: March 01, 2013, 05:15:06 pm »

Xantalos, great move.

Are you back on the internets? If so, we can have a discussion once the fight is finished, if I win.

Yeh, I have a reaaaaally crappy connection on the new place, but that's still a connection
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: March 01, 2013, 05:23:22 pm »

So let's see here: Murder, Death of Gods, Creation of an entire galaxy from only 2 mighty act (kinda bullshit considering 1 mighty act made a planet), still no one fixing the tear in time and space.
Dafuq have you people done to Mutare's universe?!
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: March 01, 2013, 05:24:26 pm »

So let's see here: Murder, Death of Gods, Creation of an entire galaxy from only 2 mighty act (kinda bullshit considering 1 mighty act made a planet), still no one fixing the tear in time and space.

Seriously, man. Stop pretending Mutare had any talent. There's a reason not a single one of us regretted him when he passed away. Maybe it's time for you to move on.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: March 01, 2013, 05:27:56 pm »

Seriously, man. Stop pretending Mutare had any talent. There's a reason not a single one of us regretted him when he passed away. Maybe it's time for you to move on.
You do know that Mutare didn't kill any gods, didn't wipe out any races, didn't start the Crusades, and didn't enslave anything? That makes him much nicer than pretty much every PC left excluding Corvus.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: March 01, 2013, 05:30:22 pm »

He was a complete and utter idiot whose death paved the way (Along with Avarian's) for a competant Overgod to step up to the plate.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: March 01, 2013, 05:31:43 pm »

You do know that Mutare didn't kill any gods, didn't wipe out any races, didn't start the Crusades, and didn't enslave anything? That makes him much nicer than pretty much every PC left excluding Corvus.
*cough*cough*

Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 379