Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 394 395 [396]

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 482284 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #5925 on: May 08, 2024, 02:28:40 am »

Toady should pull a bethesda and make modders finish and fix the game for him

Come to think of it Putnam made some mods...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5926 on: May 08, 2024, 02:33:11 am »

Toady should pull a bethesda and make DerMeister finish and fix the game for him

FTFY

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5927 on: May 08, 2024, 02:40:53 am »

You know what? Nothing could be worse than that. Or milkier.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TurboDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Pangolins are kind of dwarfy, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5928 on: May 08, 2024, 02:42:24 am »

who's DerMeister anyway? Whats the deal with him and milk?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5929 on: May 08, 2024, 02:47:29 am »

He was a poster who frequently demanded people make various sapient creatures milkable for him on the modding subforum, and didn't seem to comprehend that the game does not allow a creature to be milked if it is also sentient, and didn't like any of the responses he got. He got banned for being rude to people. We can only riff on him constantly because he's not around to defend himself. Which we should really stop, technically.
I make Spellcrafts!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5930 on: May 08, 2024, 02:53:41 am »

I'm sure he likes that we mention him every now and then.

Also you forgot about him going onto various mod threads complaining about the mod not matching his vision of that the game should be.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TurboDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Pangolins are kind of dwarfy, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5931 on: May 08, 2024, 03:10:52 am »

lmao that explains a whole bunch. Thanks. I'm guessing it was a fetish thing for him. Hopefully he's looking back on his time here and cringing in shame.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5932 on: Today at 02:03:07 am »

He was a poster who frequently demanded people make various sapient creatures milkable for him on the modding subforum, and didn't seem to comprehend that the game does not allow a creature to be milked if it is also sentient, and didn't like any of the responses he got. He got banned for being rude to people. We can only riff on him constantly because he's not around to defend himself. Which we should really stop, technically.

Well, we joke around with Pathos, who was also some ancient sinner or something.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5933 on: Today at 02:31:39 am »

Well, we joke around with Pathos, who was also some ancient sinner or something.
I've always been given the impression that it was okay to make fun of yourself.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5934 on: Today at 03:29:03 am »

Replace all jokes DF characters say with a milking joke (e.g., "...and the elf said, 'are you going to milk that?'")

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5935 on: Today at 05:59:08 am »

If you go to nickname them, the default text always has “Pathos” as their name.

...and just what was that inspired by, given we seem to be leaving EPI's behind and going for straight-up memes? EDIT: In case you,specifically,weren't aware, the entire thread seems to be composed of: (https://nethackwiki.com/wiki/Evil_Patch_Idea)
If I remember the story right, there was a forum user here at a point in time named Pathos who was notorious for having dozens upon dozens of sockpuppet accounts. After their banning, I believe it became a recurring joke.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.
Pages: 1 ... 394 395 [396]