Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48

Author Topic: Ema: a Story of Gods  (Read 37837 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Ema: a Story of Gods
« Reply #645 on: January 26, 2019, 02:42:58 am »

i go to find the artifact the Interdictor thingy that was left in the other plane
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 02:45:00 am by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: January 26, 2019, 02:51:03 am »

I Travel to the middle of the sea, and forge a new region- taking a form similar to a mostly upwards facing hemisphere, its steep stone cliffs built as walls to keep whatever ends up in it IN, across this land lie dividing cracks- revines and what could be called "rivers" had they any water.  In the center of this small land there is a single lake punched roughly into the bottom.  this land's name is quite simple- The Crucible of Change. 
Next I craft an a magic artifact- the Bloody seed of strength; It takes the form of a simple red jewel carved into the shape of a true sphere- its effect is that it slowly and painfully increases the strength and development of living things that come in contact with it- its power may also be transferred through intermittent agents- such as the flesh and blood of those previously affected by it or water that has been in contact with it over a long period of time.  I place this artifact at the bottom of the lake before wandering off to drag children screaming under their beds and other things normal for me.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 26, 2019, 03:27:08 am »

1LE: The DLS2 are modifed (as shown below). All individual DLS2 also receive message from Grandma saying that she loves them and to always wear a sweater; it's cold outside.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 03:37:49 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 26, 2019, 04:10:59 am »

Cluck.

The Païsmama strikes down Acter and Inanis Dominus!

And so it is. With a single word, the Païsmama seals the fate of the Gods Acter and Inanis. The end for them is near.

But death, is not the end. Not yet.

As they die, the struck gods shine with seemingly limitless energy, their divine essence preparing for the Last Whisper.

"It was good having you, Acter Nobody and Inanis Dominus. I will never forget you. May the world remember you. This is my last gift before our parting."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #649 on: January 26, 2019, 04:18:37 am »

By right of conquest, the Païsmama claims the Moon and all that is upon it. The Maïspapa will patronize them:

Aʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴏғ Aᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴇx, ɴᴏᴡ ᴏʀᴘʜᴀɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀs. Tʜᴇʏ sʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴠɪʟᴇɢᴇs ᴏғ sᴇʟғ-ʀᴜʟᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅɪsᴛᴜʀʙ ᴛʜᴇ Cᴏʀɴᴇ̀ᴅ Pᴇᴀᴄᴇ...

Sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ, I ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴏᴜs Oɴᴇ.

The Païsmama then proceeds to replace the Moon's missing core with Dirt, hopefully stabilizing the Moon.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: January 26, 2019, 02:01:02 pm »

”I have failed my duties, and return to the void. may the [RNG] have mercy, as my blessing to this world ends with me.”
Inanis’s form disintegrates as his soul is returned to primordial Fate’s embrace.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 02:19:07 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: January 26, 2019, 03:44:04 pm »

This will not end well. The only course of action possible is to delay the inevitable.

I uplift the Antmoles, use a Blessing to vastly increase their reproductive rate and intelligence, and write the following Prophesy: "To each Great Empire its own sin; to each Great Sin its own punishment."
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: January 27, 2019, 08:56:16 pm »

"Events rejection occured. Sorry about that Carver, and Gods, as the previous Cycle is void."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: January 27, 2019, 09:20:48 pm »

Mavnon:

-------------------------_______________________________________________----------------------
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: January 27, 2019, 11:15:36 pm »

Ema: a Story of Gods
(OOC)

Cycle 18-Alternate: Destruction

"The Carver wasn't in the mood to write a little introduction. Let's move on to the main cycle. Most Gods actions were left unchanged, only those that interfered were affected. Of course, that also means the Carver turn will change."

------Manannan Silverhand------
Movement: Manannan Silverhand begins moving toward from the Mortal Plane to his Realm in the Divine Plane, opening a Path.
Essence Infusion 1E: Manannan Silverhand infuses himself with 1 Essence.
[Secret] Transfer: Manannan Silverhand transfers 1LE to Razel.
[Secret] Transfer: Manannan Silverhand hands over the Gravity Wand to Mpaïspmapma.

------Tachyon Everlord------
[Secret] Protection: Tachyon Everlord protects Galina, Lover of Dirt.
[Secret] Essence Infusion QE: Inanis Dominus infuses themselves with 1 Quintessence.
[Secret] Conversion: Inanis Dominus splits a Greater Essence into 2 Essences.
[Secret] 2E: Tachyon Everlord creates an Army of Vouzgons (Servants)
[Secret] Transfer: Tachyon Everlord transfers a small fraction of power to Inanis Dominus, giving them 1GE.

------Razel------
Order: Razel orders Cross to start returning to the Mortal Plane.
[Secret] Conversion: Razel combines 3LE into 1E.
[Secret] Conversion: Razel combines 5E into 1QE.
[Secret] 1QE: Razel creates Vera the Corrupter (Aspect of Depravity) on the Moon near Julius.
[Secret] Order: Razel gives orders to Vera the Corrupter.

------Mpaïspmapma------
Conversion: Maïspapa splits 1E into 3LE.
Transfer: Païsmama transfers 1LE to Razel.
[Secret] Essence Infusion 1GE: Maïspapa infuses herself with 1 Greater Essence.
[Secret] Essence Infusion 1LE: Païsmama infuses the Gravity Wand with 1 Lesser Essence. The effects are negligible before the Greater Essence infusion.
[Secret] Interaction: Maïspapa attempts to use the Gravity Wand to move the Oblivio to the Holdout.
[Secret] Fluff: Païsmama reassures Galina.
[Secret] Attack: Maïspapa travels to Acter's Realm on the Moon, and attacks Acter Nobody.

------Gasnareth Imrep------
Attack: Gasnareth Imrep attacks Galina to retrieve the Oblivio.
[Secret] Transfer: Gasnareth Imrep transfers 1E to Razel.
[Secret] Permission: Gasnareth Imrep gives permission to Ho no Yōsei for uplifting the Sun Hawks.
[Secret] Interaction 1LE: Gasnareth Imrep attempts to snatch the Oblivio back, to then teleport it to the center of the Moon.

------Maex------
Maex doesn't act, and his name is forgotten.

------Eris and Discordia------
Eris and Discordia don't act, and their names are forgotten.

------Acter Nobody------
Rest: Acter Nobody rests in his Realm. Acter Nobody has recovered.
[Secret] Transfer: Acter Nobody transfers 1E to Kel.

------Kel------
2E+Manual Labor: Kel attempted to create an army of Greater Servants using the Pandaemonium.
> Pandaemonium d6: [3]
> Kel managed to create an army of Servants, the Soulforged Watchdogs (Servants).
> Kel managed to create several armies of Lesser Servants, the Lesser Soulforged Watchdogs (Lesser Servants)
Mission: A mission is given to the Soulforged Watchdogs.

------Inanis Dominus------
[Secret] 1GE: Inanis Dominus creates Void's Edge, a Divine Artifact. Not enough Essence, cancelled by chosen interference action
[Secret] Interaction: Inanis Dominus communes with Fyrma the Seeker.
[Secret] Transfer: the Void's Edge is given to Fyrma the Seeker.
[Secret] Essence Infusion 1GE: Inanis Dominus infuses themselves with 1 Essence.
[Secret] Protection: Inanis Dominus moves in to protect Acter.
[Secret] Interaction: Inanis Dominus attempts to steal all Artifacts of the Mortal Plane, except for the Pandaemonium.

------Mavnon------
Transfer: Mavnon transfers 1E and 1LE to Razel.
Movement: Mavnon begins moving toward the Mortal Plane from the Divine Plane, opening a Path.

------**/*****/**/*------
**/*****/**/* doesn't act, and its name is forgotten.

------Mizunone, Ho no Yōsei and Kazenooto, the Seichō-on Kami------
Fluff: The Seichō-on Kami split back into three, and act secretly.
[Secret] Conversion: 1E is split into 3LE.
[Secret] Uplift 2LE: Ho no Yōsei uplifts the Sun Hawks to Sun Harpies, with the permission of Gasnareth Imrep.
[Secret] Message 1LE: Mizunone attempts to send a message to Reefwalker across the Other Plane.
>> [20]: miraculously, the message perfectly reaches its destination. Now to wait for the answer...

[Secret] Essence Infusion 1LE: The Seichō-on Kami infuse themselves with 1LE.

------Geon------
1LE: Geon creates several Steam Books (Mundane Artifacts), and spread them among those who fled the DLS2.
Transfer: Geon transfer 1 Essence to Razel.

Spoiler: Steam Books (Mundane) (click to show/hide)

------Kaiozen------
Kaiozen doesn't act, and is forgotten.

------Helyx------
Helyx has gone dormant, and is forgotten.

------Shenanigans------

------The Oblivio------
Involved Gods: Tachyon Everlord, Gasnareth Imrep and Mpaïspmapma.

Conflict: Tachyon Everlord, Gasnareth Imrep and Mpaïspmapma struggle to take possession of the Oblivio.
Tachyon (+QE Infusion): 51
Maïs (+Keystone +GE Infusion): 44
Gasnareth (+LE Infusion): 20
Outcome: Tachyon Everlord takes possession of the Oblivio and takes it far from Dirt. Tachyon Everlord attempts to Destroy the Oblivio.
Tachyon: 48
Oblivio Difficulty Rating: 50
Outcome: Tachyon Everlord fails to destroy the Oblivio. The Oblivio has been damaged. The Oblivio detonates.
Oblivio: 33
Outcome: Tachyon Everlord is unharmed. The Metallix Arcana Blades are damaged.

Attack: Gasnareth Imrep attacks Galina.
Gasnareth (LE Infusion): 28
Galina: 4
Gasnareth (LE Infusion): 22
Galina: 11
Outcome: Galina has been struck down.

------Artifact Thief------
Involved Gods: Inanis Dominus and Eris and Discordia (NPC).

Conflict: Inanis Dominus attempts to steal the wielded Keystone Dysnomia, Herald of Lawlesness from Eris and Discordia.
Eris&Discordia (+Keystone): 32
Inanis (+GE Infusion): 16

Outcome: Inanis Dominus fails to steal the Keystone and Eris and Discordia retaliates, wounding Inanis Dominus.

------Moon Destruction Attempt------
Involved Gods: Acter Nobody, Inanis Dominus and Mpaïspmapma.

Conflict: Mpaïspmapma attempts to Destroy the Moon. Acter Nobody and Inanis Dominus attempts to stop the Destruction attempt.

Mpaïspmapma (+Keystone +GE Infusion): 58
Acter Nobody (+Realm +Auto LE Infusion): 32
Inanis Dominuus (-Mortal Plane +GE Infusion): 18
Moon Difficulty Rating: 35

Outcome: Acter Nobody and Inanis Dominus are unable to stop the destruction attempt of the Moon by Mpaïspmapma. The Moon has been Destroyed.

Acter Nobody self-destructs to trigger a Last Whisper. With his dying powers, he protects Magaria and the capitals of Darselav and Andaeuse. With his dying powers, he recreate the Moon.

------Titles------

Mpaïspmapma has been offered the Title of High-Divinity "Destroyer of the First Moon, a Lesser World".
Mpaïspmapma has been offered the Title of Lesser-Divinity "Ender of a Great Civilization".

Gasnareth Imrep has been offered the Title of High-Divinity "Great Prophet, Diviner of Prophecies".

------Next turn Secrecy Rolls------
Manannan Silverhand: 12
Tachyon Everlord: 1-1
Razel: 9-1
Mpaïspmapma: 4-1
Gasnareth Imrep: 10-1
Kel: 6
Inanis Dominus: 7-1
Mavnon: 16
Mizunone, Ho no Yōsei and Kazenooto, the Seichō-on Kami: 15-1
Geon: 18-1

------New Prophecies------

None.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: January 27, 2019, 11:15:53 pm »

CARVER TURN

------DESTRUCTION OF THE FIRST MOON------

-Destruction: The Moon is Destroyed by Mpaïspmapma.
-Protection: Magaria, and the Capitals of Darselav and Andaeuse are protected by Acter. They are moved to the new Moon.

------CIVILIZATIONS------

------The Magic Empire of Darselav------
-Destruction: All of the Empire except for the Capital are engulfed by the explosion of the First Moon.

The Legends Barstaviel, Dardalars, Briel and Baltavars weren't at the Capital. The Heroes Urist and Ferdelens weren't at the Capital. They died with the rest of Darselav.
Kyberos and its offspring died with the destruction of the First Moon.

-Crisis: The sudden destruction of the rest of Darselav awakened old wounds within the Drogos.
-Famine Incoming: The main food production centers disappeared with the rest of Darselav. Reserves of the Capital are running low.
-Research Loss and Stagnation: Research and knowledge were lost with the rest of Darselav. All research stopped to focus on the situation.
-Unrest: the trust in the Emperor and Tachyon Everlord of what is left of the Drogos of Darselav is waning.
-Navursar and the remaining Sorcerers: the Archsorcerer and the Imperial Sorcerers left have traveled to Ascension's Peak looking for answer.
-Call: the Drogos of Darselav are hearing something calling at their souls.

------The Magarian Kingdom-----
-Vera: the Aspect of Depravity Vera corrupted several villages of Magaria. Its actions caught the attention of Julius, who detected the Aspect of Depravity.
-Julius and Vera: the angry Julius confronted Vera to know their intentions. Vera attempted to subtly corrupt Julius. The Holdout activates, recognizing Vera as a hostile entity.
Holdout: [16]
Vera: [20]
Julius: [13]

Vera manages to resist the Holdout, and succeeds in starting to corrupt Julius. Julius is being corrupted.
Vera: [16]
Julius: [10]

Vera manages to fully corrupt Julius, exploiting the doubts and weaknesses of the Aspect. But the Aspect refuses to pledge aledgiance to Razel. Julius goes Rogue, and reject the Gods.

-Julius and Vera: the Rogue Julius himself attempts to corrupt Vera.
Julius: [18]
Vera: [14]

Julius manages to seed doubt in Vera. The distraught Aspect flees and question their purpose. Vera is being corrupted.

-the Rogue Julius: the Rogue Julius decides that for Mortals to Improve, he has to take control of the situation. Julius attempts to topple the Serpent-Kings of Magaria.
Rogue Julius: [17]
Serpent-Kings: [4,7]

Julius brutally murder the shocked Serpent-Kings and take over Magaria by force.

-Civil War: the Serpent-Kings were well-loved and respected by the Magarians, causing a great portion of the magarians to question Julius. Julius answers with deadly force, prompting them to rebel.
-Civil War: Julius hunts down all the rebels himself, crushing all opposition.
-Migration: the surviving rebels flee from Magaria, some sailing toward Andaeuse, others sailing toward unexplored lands...
-Fyrma: Fyrma was unable to meet with Carsilo due to the threat of Julius purges. She sailed back to Andaeuse.
-Carsilo and Julius: Julius personally helped Carsilo in his experiments, completing the Artificial Hero Program. They have discovered that brutality and traumatic ordeals can force mortals to grow into heroes.
-New Policies: the Artificial Hero Program has been applied at the scale of the nation in a simple way. Magarians are placed in groups of one hundred in quickly built arenas. They are ordered to kill each others until only heroes are left.
-Values Change: Trauma and guilt among the surviving heroes have made them easier to control by Julius. The Magarians are now more heartless and nihilistic.

------The Starborn Settlement of Andaeuse-----
-Mass Panic: the sudden disappearance of the rest of the Andaeuse Republic has left the Starborn distraught and terrified.
-Food Shortage: Food is running low in Andaeuse, slowing expansion. There is no immediate famine in sight, but the situation is unstable.
-Research: the few remaining Andaeusean scientists and mages are trying to understand what happened, but cannot make head of it.
-Migrants and Unrest: Refugees have arrived from Magaria. The news of what happened there horrify the andaeuseans, who now fear the madness of Julius will extend to them.
-Knowledge Sharing: the refugees from Magaria have brought knowledge with them.
-Fyrma: given the crisis, Fyrma has decided to remain in Andaeuse to prepare for the eventual arrival of Julius.
-Vera, Aspect of Depravity: Vera has fled Magaria to avoid being caught in Julius purge. They have boarded a ship of refugees to Andaeuse, and is sometimes corrupting a mortal or two. Julius words still trouble them.

------The Rebel Incilatro Settlements of the Other Islands-----
Refugees from Magaria have reached new islands. While separated geographically, they have formed a coalition: the Coalition of the Serpent.
-The Baltaval: refugees have reached the Baltaval, and shared the news of what happened in Magaria. The forces of the Baltaval joined the rebel cause.
-Project: having taken War Emeralds with them, the Coalition of the Serpent is looking to mass product them and improve their design.

------The Great War of Torus------
-War: The War is still ongoing.
-Attack: The Dai Diarusu Teikoku attacks the Dominion of Num'Altha in the Savage Continent. Takeshi Bacilleus and Yugami Cytoplasma the Legends are leading the troups.

DLS2 Armies (+Heroic Artifacts): [3,6]+[8,7]
Legends (+Heroic Artifacts): [12,11]+[2,5]
Num'Altha Armies: [3,7]

Without much of a resistance, the monster-riding armies of Num'Altha are crushed by the firepower of the Diarusu forces.

-Soulforged Watchdogs: the Servants attempt to restore the balance of power between nations peacefully, to no avail. Seeing the Watchdogs as yet another people of Torus, the Dai Diarusu Teikoku attacks them.
DLS2 Armies (+Heroic Artifacts): [7,5]+[5,5]
Soulforged Watchdogs: [9,11]
Lesser Soulforged Watchdogs: [4]

The Soulforged Watchdogs put up a fierce fight, costing an army to the DLS2. Losses are roughly equal on both sides, but the DLS2 have countless reserves available. The Soulforged Watchdogs decide to retreat to reevaluate the situation.

-Attack: The Dai Diarusu Teikoku attacks the capital of Num'Altha.
DLS2 Armies (+Heroic Artifacts): [9,8]+[9,9]
Legends (+Heroic Artifacts): [15,14]+[4,5]
Num'Altha Army: [12]
Dexoth Ruler (+Divine Artifact): [7]+[4]

Unsurprisingly, the Dominion of Num'Altha has been conquered by the Dai Diarusu Teikoku.
The Dai Diarusu Teikoku has come into possession of the Mindstone Crown.

Quote from: Prophecy
Kazenooto (Seichō-on Kami): Upon the Mindstone Crown, an Artifact Divine. It's wielder, a King, a Telepath, with the Aura to Rule.

But so shall it pass, that the Ruler die, it's Mind torn, it's Throne a Mask.

For once they seek the Rule(Enslavement) of Dryads, shall the end come, Blessing & Artifact Clash.

The Victory, Lost, the Ruler, Broken. Crown fallen upon the ground.
The prophecy has been partially fulfilled. The odds have been reevaluated, earning Kazenooto  9 Destiny Coins

-Attack: The Dai Diarusu Teikoku attacks the Socks of Loyalty. Mazaki Aureus Staphylion, Shun Anthracis, and Kanzaki Tetanos the Legends are leading the assault.
Surrender: What is left of the Socks of Loyalty surrenders, and are partially spared. Archpriest Smitty escaped to the sea.

The Dai Diarusu Teikoku has conquered all of Torus. Dai Diarusu Teikoku Banzai!

------The Dai Diarusu Teikoku------
-Prosperity: Having conquered all of Torus, the Dai Diarusu Teikoku is set for a while resources-wise. They settle down for a bit.
-Expansion: The Dai Diarusu Teikoku keeps expanding. They are in no shortage of resources, for now.
-Project Progression: Despite the War being over, the DLS2 keep producing Extinction Bombs. Just in case. [Handful of Extinction Bombs available]
-Values Change: With the victory of the DLS2, nationalism and patriotic pride is at its peak. It is a good day for a DLS2!
-Culture: A lot of works (manga, anime, novels, etc...) about the glory of the DLS2 over the world are appearing. Some critics are complaining about this new trend.
-Research: The DLS2 have become aware of magic, and has started researching this field. The "contribution" of captured enemies is helping a lot.
-Discovery: The DLS2 have developped flying machines.
-Discovery: The DLS2 have discovered how to use magic, and have disposed of the contributors who are no longer useful.

------Dominion of Num'Altha------
The Dominion of Num'Altha has been conquered by the Dai Diarusu Teikoku

------The Socks of Loyalty------
-Panic Migration: Most of the population fled to the sea upon hearing of the approach of the DLS2.

The Socks of Loyalty have been conquered by the Dai Diarusu Teikoku

------Maaltha'Rumyel-----
-War Preparation: News of the conquest of Torus has led the Dexoths of Maaltha to increase focus in military production and research.
-Discovery: to overcome the limitations imposed by the increased Flux, Dexoths of Maaltha'Rumyel have developped new technologies combining simple magic and non-magic mechanisms. This field has been dubbed "Crosstechnology".
-Research: Dexoths of Maaltha'Rumyel are researching artificial beings and automatons.
-Project: Dexoths of Maaltha'Rumyel are attempting to create a weapon with destructive capabilities rivaling the Extinction Bombs of the DLS2.
-Diva La Shugareth: Diva La Shugareth has led the first wave of refugees to Elys. Diva La Shugareth has led the second wave of refugees to Tranullis.
-Diva La Shugareth: Diva La Shugareth has decided to watch over and lead the refugees of Elys, while simultaneously managing her position in Maaltha'Rumyel.
-Flux: the built-up Flux is slowly diminishing.
-Discovery: through Diva La Shugareth, Maaltha'Rumyel have obtained copies of the Steam Books. The Dexoths quickly added the information they contained to their vast bank of knowledge.

------Other Settlements-----

The Hermits of the Crystal World
-Disease: all residents of the Crystal World have died to a disease that turned their bodies to crystal.

The Sun Harpies Tribe:
The Sun Harpies of the Dread Mountains have created a tribal settlement, currently unaware of the happenings of Torus...

The Kingdom of Elysium:
The first wave of Refugees from Torus have created a small country in Elys. The Kingdom of Elysium.

Quote from: Prophecy
Ho no Yōsei (Seichō-on Kami): Many shall hear of Elys, and people of many races, capable of reason, shall travel there.
The prophecy has been partially fulfilled. Ho no Yōsei could earn 4 Destiny Coins for it.

-Discovery: with the help of Diva La Shugareth, the Kingdom of Elysium has managed to make the most out of the Steam Books. Steam power is used in everyday life in this small country.
-Leader: Thalal Bekomdák the Legend has been appointed governor of Elysium. The Dwarf Legend trusts Diva La Shugareth, and sees her as his master.
-Chicken Fanatic Serial Killer: an extremely zealous Spirit Chicken of Elysium killed the most prominent scientific figures of Elysium, and stole all the Steam Books of Elysium to burn them.
-Chicken Fanatic Serial Killer Capture: thanks to the powers of Diva La Shugareth, the Chicken was captured. He claimed the books to be heretical, as they preached a god unrelated to the Chicken Pantheon. He called all of them heretics, and was imprisoned for life.

The Holy Kingdom of the Silverhand:
The second wave of Refugees from Torus, led by Archpriest Smitty, have created a small country in Tranullis. The Holy Kingdom of the Silverhand.
-The Mist, Pleasureful Smog of Singular Value: The Mist, despite the Cycles, haven't forgotten its holy task. The refugees entered the mist, unaware.
-Archpriest Smitty: the Archpriest attempted to talk with the Mist, but the Mist answered that its task was of the utmost importance.
-Madness: half of the refugees succumbed to madness.
-Genius: the other half succumbed to genius in a single field.
-Discovery: the Holy Kingdom of the Silverhand has found the Steam Books. Archpriest Smitty already knew of the knowledge inside the Steam Books, and already had it applied in the Holy Empire.
-Development: the geniuses of the Holy Kingdom revealed themselves to be extremely specialized in sciences, martial arts and warfare.
The Holy Kingdom of the Silverhand is turning into a militarized country.
-Caste System: to adapt to the overspecialization of the Holy citizens, a caste system was formed. The Warriors, the Seekers of Knowledge, and the Workers. The Workers are citizens whose specialization is useless to further the might of the Holy Kingdom. Archpriest Smitty is absolute ruler of the Holy Kingdom.
-The Mist: recognizing the worth of the Mist's task, Archpriest Smitty has invited the Mist to bless all newborns in the Holy Kingdom.

------Great Beings, Artifacts and Other Events------

-Cross, Aspect of War:
-Movement: Cross has started moving to the Mortal Plane from Razel's Realm, opening a Path.

-Kor'Shugareth, Opera and Reefwalker:
-Beyond Planes: Kor'Shugareth, Opera and Reefwalker have arrived to what was once the Realm of Ma'Rook. There is nothing but ruins there, but the Realm still exists as long as Reefwalker persists.
-A Plan: Kor'Shugareth intends to make this forsaken and untouchable Realm the future siege of power of Maaltha'Rumyel. The Anathema and the Aspect decided to remain here for now, to reconstruct the Realm to their image.
-Contact: Reefwalker was contacted by Mizunone. An answer was sent through the planes.
-Movement:  Opera and the Greater Dexoths have started returning to Maaltha'Rumyel to help coordinate the Dexoths, with Reefwalker opening a Path.

-Foxmox Servants:
Turning into unemployed slobs.

-Rogue Iron Servitors:
The Rogue Iron Servitors have been struck down by Destruction.

-Platypus, Catgoo and Tycho:
-New Adventures: the trio has arrived to Elys, and has been having great fun brutalizing the local wildlife. The Elys Continent is beautiful compared to Tranullis, which is putting them in a good mood.
-New Friends: the trio has come across a group of settlers from Elysium, and played to death with them. Excited at the prospect of new encounters, they are heading toward Elysium.

-Tachyon's Servants:
-Standby: Without orders, Herz, Montark and the Vouzgons are on standby. Herz and Montark are observing the situation in Darselav.

-The Mist:
Leisurely doing its job.

-Dvenu:
Dvenu has recovered from his wound, and is resting in the Holy Kingdom.

-The Red Star:
-Seeds of Discord: something happened to the Seeds of Discord when the Drogos died en masse and their souls went to the Red Star. All the souls of the Drogos have amalgamated into a single oversoul, consuming all seeds of Discord. The Red Star's appearance has changed, turning into a closed flower.
The Red Star has become the Red Flower of Discord.
The Red Star has broken away from Tachyon Everlord's control.
The Red Flower of Discord has started moving toward the Anchor.
Red Flower: [10]
Holdout: [14]
The Holdout prevented the Flower from entering the separated space.

"UNAUTHORIZED FORMATION OF A PROTO-ENFORCER DETECTED. ONE STEP REMAINING BEFORE INITIATING SUPPRESSION."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:37:06 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: January 27, 2019, 11:16:17 pm »

Current Hierarchy

------PRIMORDIAL GODS (1QE / 2GE)------

Tachyon Everlord (Rahx), Creator of Dirt, the First World, Creator and Watcher of the Drogos, Lawmaker, writer of a System [In Mortal Plane]
Keystone

------MAJOR GODS (1GE / 1E)------

MPaïspmapma (Kilojoule Proton), Co-Creator of Dirt, the First World, Birther of Monsters  [In Mortal Plane]

------MINOR GODS (1E / 1LE)------

Manannan Silverhand (Maximum Spin), Forger of many Keystones, Creator and Watcher of the Spirit Chickens [In Mortal Plane]
Wounded
Keystones
Mavnon (micelus), Creator of the Demons of the Larger Sphere 2, Wandering Goddess [In Other Plane]
Gasnareth Imrep (crazyabe), Co-Creator of the First Star [In Mortal Plane]
Razel the Beast of Battle (darkwarlock3) , Co-Creator of the First Star[In Other Plane, Realm]
Kel (Iridium64), Creator of the Dwarves [In Divine Plane, Manannan's Realm]
Inanis Dominus (Dustan Hache) , Cradled Protector inside the Moon[In Mortal Plane, Moon Core]
Keystone
Mizunone, Ho no Yōsei and Kazenooto (TricMagic) [In Divine Plane, Realm] 9DC+4DC?

------FORGOTTEN GODS (1E / 1LE)------

Eris and Discordia (randomgenericusername) [In Mortal Plane]
Keystone
**/*****/**/* (The_Two_Eternities) [In Mortal Plane]
Keystone
Maex (Roboson) [In Divine Plane, Realm]
X'arilyg (Shadowclaw777) -Inactive- [In Other Plane, Realm]
Helyx, Great Creator of Oceans, Evolution and Chaos (NPC) [In Mortal Plane]
Aiwibhttjoikuboneschwëltom!ernauocks aka Ivy (IcyTea31) -Retired- [In Other Plane, Realm]
Elmedo the Afflatus (Sl4cker) -Retired- [In Divine Plane, Realm]

The Slab of Prophecies

Spoiler: Active Prophecies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Fulfilled Prophecies (click to show/hide)

State of Ema

"Well, that's how it turned out."

Strain: Stable
Attachment: Low
Mood: Increasingly Distant

Spoiler: Civilizations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Heroes and Legends (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 12:19:51 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: January 27, 2019, 11:16:38 pm »

Spoiler: Mortals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Creatures (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Plantlife (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:41:18 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher