Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]

Author Topic: A Storm's Coming Turn 28) Um, what are we doing again?  (Read 56044 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: A Storm's Coming Turn 28) Um, what are we doing again?
« Reply #480 on: January 30, 2014, 02:36:31 pm »

((I could minigun it into submission, but that would probably reveal our current position.
Then again we're standing motionless in front of a burning, exploding building, so stealth is pretty much ruined anyway))

"IMMA FIRIN MAH *gets drowned out over the sound of the minigun*"
MINIGUN THE FLAMING ROCK AND ANYTHING BETWEEN GROUP AND ROBOT
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 30, 2014, 04:00:55 pm »

((Here, let me.))
Try to move the flaming rack without destroying anything important.
People count as important. Especially ones I know.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 30, 2014, 10:03:16 pm »

It's an old standard they adopted to make things easier on both merchants and the mint, if you remember your history correctly.
((I do but there's also the practice of putting great people's faces on coins. With their greatness in direct proportion to the 'lesser' worth of the coin. :3 Love that bit though.))
"IMMA FIRIN MAH *gets drowned out over the sound of the minigun*"
((xD))
Death. They were killed and dragged out. Oh goodness. Who would even do such a thing? Can't be rioteers. This is far more impossible than-
Akari tugged at her shirt and hefted her sword.
I wonder if this is a military or militia uniform. I need to find a scabbard or something for this. Pretty heavy with the weight.

The kitsune hugged the Dragon and briefly wondered who would miss it. She would keep it-for posterity-due to the sentimental value she bet the others had for it, and pretty much for her own value on these kinds of things.

Child's toys are not to be argued against. Akari placed it in her coat pocket, with the head poking out under the flap.

Heal self! But first check if this would tire me more. If not, do so. If so, do not.

Seeing as there was a lacking stairwell here-or a lacking one that could be easily used judging by the looks of it, and her leg and torso wounds-Akari decided to sneak out and follow that trail to the cobblestones--if any sort of noise is heard, hide and discern the source, or look for it if it doesn't sound hostile (along the cobblestone road[?])

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 31, 2014, 02:33:05 pm »

"I'm just going to stand....away.....from the drunk"

Get some distance between myself and the man the minigun. If/when he stops firing his gun, aid Pantagruel with rescueing Raynen from the burning building. If Pantagruel does anything other than this, attempt to rescue Raynen from the burning building myself. Find a way past the burning rack if that problem has, at that moment, not been solved yet
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 04:13:32 pm by Pancaek »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 31, 2014, 03:52:57 pm »

If/when he stops firing his gun, aid Pantagruel with whatever he's doing at that time
((Given the probability of that action being "bleeding," "burning," or "dying," you may want to clarify.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 31, 2014, 04:12:16 pm »

If/when he stops firing his gun, aid Pantagruel with whatever he's doing at that time
((Given the probability of that action being "bleeding," "burning," or "dying," you may want to clarify.))
((Good suggestion, thanks))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 01, 2014, 12:14:18 am »

Just tell stuff about my surroundings to the rescue team. By which I mean any possible alternate routes or weak points in the blockade, as well as a panicked yell of "Quick, stop it!" if their efforts cause stuff to explode/fall on me.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 01, 2014, 08:54:58 am »

Just tell stuff about my surroundings to the rescue team. By which I mean any possible alternate routes or weak points in the blockade, as well as a panicked yell of "Quick, stop it!" if their efforts cause stuff to explode/fall on me.
((Or if they begin shooting at you?))
Sig

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 01, 2014, 01:50:47 pm »

((Yeah, that too.))
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]