Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 252755 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Arena: Round two!
« Reply #1980 on: June 02, 2014, 03:52:51 pm »

((I'm considering pulling a page out of one of my ex's book, but then, that would be way too cruel, and I'm uncomfortable thinking about it. And no, it wasn't me, probably wasn't her either.))

*Tackle-hug is successful, reluctant kiss probably occurs.* "Why are you hugging me?!"
Take a closer look at this text!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: June 02, 2014, 03:57:36 pm »

(( Yeah. I had considered that. I didn't know we had enough lurkers for that to happen though. It certainly wasn't Toad who just up and found it though. ))

Marchioness: Because... I've never been able to hug anyone before. Not even my own mother.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: June 02, 2014, 04:00:13 pm »

((I am reeeally tempted to step in and stop Lyeos from being a dick to Marchioness.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: June 02, 2014, 04:00:34 pm »

"Fine. You can hug me. But you have to pet my head and agree to eat ice cre- we can't eat ice cream... Unlife is pointless..."
*Lyeos mopes about not being able to eat ice cream.*

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: June 02, 2014, 04:03:18 pm »

((I am reeeally tempted to step in and stop Lyeos from being a dick to Marchioness.))

((Same, although if I do it Lyeos would be a potato for an amount of time))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: June 02, 2014, 04:06:27 pm »

((Right. Because forcibly turning people into traps, swapping their genders, and making a guy's life a living hell due to everyone is way better than being an ass. Yep. Makes sense. And, even then, I'm not going to be that bad to her. Calm yourselves.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: June 02, 2014, 04:08:36 pm »

((Hey, I'm only responsible for two of those things!

Besides, I'm an insane god, anything I try to do usually ends up nasty.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: June 02, 2014, 04:10:14 pm »

(( You're in space. Deal with it. Also, thanks for letting me know you're online.))

Sollux: 2o, what are you even tryiing to do here?

------------

Marchoiness: * refuses to be depressed about not ever being able to taste the cool, creamy, rich, and decadent deliciousness of ice-cream * * hugs Lyeos more * No it isn't!

((Right. Because forcibly turning people into traps, swapping their genders, and making a guy's life a living hell due to everyone is way better than being an ass. Yep. Makes sense. And, even then, I'm not going to be that bad to her. Calm yourselves.))
(( You forget the basic rule of the universe ( the one all gender discrimination ever is based on ): "females are special and noone gives a shit about guys." Wallace is a cast-iron, disposable toy that can be put through everything just so long as he gets laid in the end. However, all the powers that be will destroy you if you so much as ignore the whiny female. XD ))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: June 02, 2014, 04:12:10 pm »

"... You're right! I can still burn down orphanages! Nobody can arrest me! Who needs food?!" *Lyeos pats whatsherface's head*

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: June 02, 2014, 04:17:49 pm »

Marchioness: Yeah! Wait, what?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: June 02, 2014, 04:20:46 pm »

((I also have control of the elements, I can just make an army of ghostbusting robots onplanet to deal with Lyeos and have them trap him.))

To be totally honest, I have absolutely no plan here whatsoever, I guess colonize Jupiter for the hell of it.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: June 02, 2014, 04:23:28 pm »

Sollux: * shrugs * II gue222.

(( And now for possibly the best PSA ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGM8PT1eAvY ))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: June 02, 2014, 04:26:46 pm »

((I'll raise the superman! Imma mentor him! Also, like a page late as a response, but I still want the baby superman.))
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 04:29:51 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: June 02, 2014, 04:31:07 pm »

((I'll raise the superman! Imma mentor him! Also, like a page late as a response, but I still want the baby superman.))
(( You're still the first claimaint. ))

(( Also, who are we waiting on here? Besides Tune and Ckis, I mean. Has TamerVirus posted? ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: June 02, 2014, 07:08:23 pm »

(( You forget the basic rule of the universe ( the one all gender discrimination ever is based on ): "females are special and noone gives a shit about guys." Wallace is a cast-iron, disposable toy that can be put through everything just so long as he gets laid in the end. However, all the powers that be will destroy you if you so much as ignore the whiny female. XD ))

((The Trapisti a all male cult disagrees with this rule and will provide safety to all males who are attacked by this rule.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 192