Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101]

Author Topic: You are King III: Spring 938 AAL  (Read 123744 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King III: Spring 938 AAL
« Reply #1500 on: November 22, 2012, 10:42:37 pm »

Talinth sighs, putting Karas over his shoulder and moving back to the figures, making sure the masked man is watching over the escape routes.
"Glad to meet you all, mages, priests or sorcerers, however you wish to be called. I took down your guardians and I am searching for answers. I wish to know if you have them."

Talinth interrogates the "mages" about the Plague and the disciple of Liodnya from the Cloven Horn he was sent to find, searching through their objects for useful items he can use himself and detaining the men if needed.

After gathering information either by their good will or after breaking some of their bones, Talinth takes Karas to be tended to somewhere in the city and leaves West to the highest tower, following the letter he was given (this was before Edgard's betrayal, due to time shenanigans).
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: November 22, 2012, 10:55:53 pm »

Rakom arrives at Dechire with his army, the Duchy apparently already pacified by Marquis Renart's forces.

"You've our cause great service, Marquis Renart, however I bring news that peasant rebels have arisen all across the north, as you've probably had the change to see for yourself here in Dechire. I take it you've already received the gold set aside for the men? There will be time for celebration, but for now, we need to make haste, lest there be no realm left to be governed at the end of this conflict. I'd like to suggest Spirituaser as our next destination, for it is there that most of the rebels have gathered"

Once Dechire has been pacified and its treasury seized, set off to Spirituaser with Marquis Renart and the Royal Army, if he does not object. Should the opportunity arise, try and disperse the angry mob wandering the countryside before they do any damage to the surrounding lands, preferentially though peaceful means.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 11:02:22 pm by Azthor »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: November 23, 2012, 07:01:40 am »

"Greeting my lord" said Ascalon, setting a knee to the ground.

"I have heard a great many rumors and stories that disturbed me. Stories of murder and treachery, of my old battlemate's sons killed. It is not the place of a knight to dispence judgement for such acts, and indeed if what I've heard is true only Daliochadun may deal an appropriate judgement. I have thus come to ask yourself to submit to his judgement, in the form of a pass of arms with myself. May the right man win."

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: November 23, 2012, 09:20:35 am »

Talinth sighs, putting Karas over his shoulder and moving back to the figures, making sure the masked man is watching over the escape routes.
"Glad to meet you all, mages, priests or sorcerers, however you wish to be called. I took down your guardians and I am searching for answers. I wish to know if you have them."

Talinth interrogates the "mages" about the Plague and the disciple of Liodnya from the Cloven Horn he was sent to find, searching through their objects for useful items he can use himself and detaining the men if needed.

After gathering information either by their good will or after breaking some of their bones, Talinth takes Karas to be tended to somewhere in the city and leaves West to the highest tower, following the letter he was given (this was before Edgard's betrayal, due to time shenanigans).

((I’m gonna let Shoot handle this. Unless he wants me to.))

The man in the steel mask, after insuring the backdoor is well blocked by corpses and that Talinth is done with his interrogation, begins to search through whatever ingredients are laying around for things that induce a deep sleep. He may or many not drag one of the Cloven Horned mages over to help him discover what does what or to make him a potion that does that, provided Talinth allows it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 03:28:41 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: November 23, 2012, 09:57:44 am »

Send my ships to Renart to ferry Riyah to the capital.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 04:18:44 pm by Ardas »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: You are King III: Winter 937 AAL
« Reply #1505 on: November 23, 2012, 03:42:25 pm »

In Dechire
"I demand to know the meaning of this, Marshal! What gives you the right to arrest the barons? They have harbored no rebellious thoughts or words until you started driving them into the city! So what is the meaning of this?!" the man in front of the levy calls out as you approach, and you notice that he’s the steward, not the Duc that died before.
   “I demand you wait until such a time as the lord is back from his hunting trip to follow through on such an act!”
"I cannot wait, and I apologize for this intrusion into...your city's affairs, but under orders of Richard, ere his death, this must be done. I am not arresting any of the nobility, however, but only pacifying them or any militant factions in the area until the rebellions are dealt with over his...

"Well, death."
Renart said, before giving the order to the Royal Army's officers to continue their work.

And that nobody would pay for the only defense the realm has which was made for the realm too...

"This will not be permanent however, and I wish you and your lord safe tidings in this crucial time. Rebellion is...rampant now. Also, nobody is paying for the Royal Army now that Richard is gone - Reimbursing you and your city, along with your Lord, when this is all over.

Apologies, Steward of Dechire."

"You've our cause great service, Marquis Renart, however I bring news that peasant rebels have arisen all across the north, as you've probably had the change to see for yourself here in Dechire. I take it you've already received the gold set aside for the men? There will be time for celebration, but for now, we need to make haste, lest there be no realm left to be governed at the end of this conflict. I'd like to suggest Spirituaser as our next destination, for it is there that most of the rebels have gathered"

"The rebellions will be stopped soon enough, my friend." Renart said to his fellow noble as they met, before bringing out another letter from his satchel. "The gold has also been delivered without any interruption, I am glad to say. I've heard that the fabled knight, Talinth has also traveled with your group?"

...Later, as the forces were gathered without much of a fuss from the locals, "This plan of pacification is doing well. I just hope we've enough time to meet Edgard before the people get...too rowdy."

The everyone in Dechire moves onto the road, and onto Spirituaser, doing the same as they did to Dechire, and dispelling any lawless factions in their wake!

Messengers are to go in the wake of the army, spreading word that they are to take care of Spirituaser instead of any local vigilante or any other authoritative group.

Also, Retcon Training Logistics @ Winter Season. Currently Level 1 [70/100]

[...]
Rakon is called in to the capital, along with Riyah (parnoth's daughter) to be brought. He also called upon to pacify Spiritusaer and destroy the rebel army gathering there on his way to the capital.[...]

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 04:08:11 pm by Tiruin »

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: November 23, 2012, 03:44:27 pm »

While still at Lorvese...

Train Charisma for the Spring. [Current: 100/100, 50/100; Trainer = +50]

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: November 23, 2012, 04:27:28 pm »

Spoiler: Reply to Renart (click to show/hide)

Pack all of my regiments onto ships and Sail north and march to Spiritusaer. block the bridge to the city and request meeting with the rebels and any mrecenaries in the area.
[/s]

Edgard kills himself with a sword. He lost the game of thrones.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 06:22:58 pm by Ardas »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101]