Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 288749 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Gridbased Murder
« Reply #2160 on: September 08, 2014, 02:36:40 pm »

((How many DD were riding on Mason, again?))
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2161 on: September 08, 2014, 02:38:27 pm »

I don't know if I can vote, but I'd say DP, since he was mostly braindead.

But then again, I'd really like to see what Radio Controlled suggested.

((How many DD were riding on Mason, again?))
I'm currently in the process of counting them myself. Check the first reply of the topic.

EDIT: 60 DD by my count, with Doomblade betting 4DD on Red Victory and getting 6DD as the only winner. If we had someone taking those bets instead of piecewise, that someone would be rich now.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:47:56 pm by Parisbre56 »

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: September 08, 2014, 03:09:17 pm »

"Punish the Blue zombie! What's his name, Clements!"

((I knew I shouldn't have all in'd on Mason's team winning. Safe bets are never safe...))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: September 08, 2014, 03:17:58 pm »

((Thus continues the red team tradition of being brutally maimed, and the blue team tradition of being brutally slain.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: September 08, 2014, 03:44:09 pm »

But then again, I'd really like to see what Radio Controlled suggested.

Something ridiculous and dumb, no doubt.

Vote on guy who fell of first.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: September 08, 2014, 04:31:13 pm »

Vote for the braindead guy, whoever that was!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: September 08, 2014, 04:56:54 pm »

Vote Magarth, he fell in first. Because I can vote now.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2167 on: September 10, 2014, 12:46:30 pm »

Now, as always, the winning team will be granted 1 point each. The third place will be granted 2, the second 3 and the first place will get 5 points AND a prize! Such bounty!
What ever happened to second and third place winners?

Hi-five Destio as soon as I see him.
Wait for it.

YES!

Sit down. Apply pressure to injuries. Close eyes. Await medic.

EDIT: Does that mean the shackle goes to my other arm now, or will I have to shield bash people to death?
If yes, is there any way to put both the shield and the shackle on the same arm?
If yes, do so.

((The way it was written, in the beginning I thought that Destio had been sliced in half and I was about to post saying "Good Game, now it's time to make a new character."
But it's not.
YES!
Lost an arm, but who cares!

Good game Mason. You will be missed.

Will update the first page soon. Spoiler updated with injuries.))

Spoiler: Destio Dravani (click to show/hide)
The crew drag you over to the host, while the medics are still actively working on you. You can smell burnt flesh as they cauterize wounds but luckily they've given you enough pain killers that most of the right side of your body is completely numb. They've also already switched the shackle on to the other arm.

Navarro came in 3rd and got himself two points, Larry came in second, by a few seconds, and got himself 3 points! And you've come in First and netted yourself not only 5 points, not only one point for everyone on your team, but a special prize. Lets see what you've won!

A Chrome sphere descends from above and the host grabs it and cracks it open like one big Easter Egg. Inside is a slip of paper.

You've won a replacement limb! And none too soon! Is there anything you want to say to the crowd?

So Magarth is winning in the votes for punishment. I'm consulting with Radio about an idea he had for a punishment game, but assume that next turn the votes will be tallied and the game will begin! Lets just hope either of them are around for it.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: September 11, 2014, 03:19:36 am »

I vote NOT Bubba =P Even though he practically forfeited the challenge (err, I guess technically he very much DID, but that wasn't his intention) by throwing himself into the pool in order to punch Gilbert in the face.
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2169 on: September 11, 2014, 06:29:31 am »

((Yay, arm!
Also, the host just broke a ball made of metal with his bare hands. Not messing with that guy.
Also also, edited my info so that Toaster and NAV have the correct number of points.
Also also also, I briefly considered donating my replacement limb to TCM, but then saw he had 7 points.))

Destio turned to face the audience.
"I do not enjoy what I did. Forcing him to split like that." he said quietly as he approached the microphone.
"But I will keep fighting to the best of my ability until I win or until I die." he continued more loudly and turned to face the audience.
"And whoever gets in my way, whoever and wherever that may be, will be cut down without mercy."
He continued talking loudly and pointed at the audience.
"Look at Mason, now only half the man he used to be, and remember that."
He moved to grab the piece of paper from the egg and then tried to turn around to let the medics work on him.
Luck is being too kind on me. That usually means it's setting me up for something much more worse.

((Couldn't resist making some easy puns.))

((I'm assuming I'll get my replacement arm after the episode ends?

Oh, and just out of curiosity, if I wanted to replace my face, would that count as replacement limb or replacement organ?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2170 on: September 12, 2014, 01:50:35 pm »

((Yay, arm!
Also, the host just broke a ball made of metal with his bare hands. Not messing with that guy.
Also also, edited my info so that Toaster and NAV have the correct number of points.
Also also also, I briefly considered donating my replacement limb to TCM, but then saw he had 7 points.))

Destio turned to face the audience.
"I do not enjoy what I did. Forcing him to split like that." he said quietly as he approached the microphone.
"But I will keep fighting to the best of my ability until I win or until I die." he continued more loudly and turned to face the audience.
"And whoever gets in my way, whoever and wherever that may be, will be cut down without mercy."
He continued talking loudly and pointed at the audience.
"Look at Mason, now only half the man he used to be, and remember that."
He moved to grab the piece of paper from the egg and then tried to turn around to let the medics work on him.
Luck is being too kind on me. That usually means it's setting me up for something much more worse.

((Couldn't resist making some easy puns.))

((I'm assuming I'll get my replacement arm after the episode ends?

Oh, and just out of curiosity, if I wanted to replace my face, would that count as replacement limb or replacement organ?))

You can have your arm now.

Organ.

Oh and it looks like Magarth is getting punished. We have two choices: Radio's Rock Paper Scissors of Doom
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
or my own Crew Cage match, in which the audience chooses from a selection of crew members for Magarth to have a 5 minute (or to the death, which ever comes first) cage match with.

What does the audience think?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2171 on: September 12, 2014, 01:56:28 pm »

When you say crew members, I'm assuming you mean the ones in DMR, not the ones in the Sword, right?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: September 12, 2014, 03:51:41 pm »

Woo, crew cage match. Just because it sounds neat and we haven't seen much of DMR's crew at all.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2174 on: September 12, 2014, 03:55:47 pm »

Crew cage match.  The other one seems too easy to game, at least for the first couple rounds.  Just choose rock the first three times.
I disagree. It's a 2/3 chance of being attacked and a 1/2 chance of getting hit. (Or less, if a previous hit has disabled them. Plus, Magarth already has a peg leg, which means less chances of dodging. And he can't know what the next attack will be so he can't prepare for it.) He has 2/3 chances of gaining a point and he needs about 5 points, which means he will have to go through the above at least 5 times. So depending on the lethality of the incoming projectiles, this could actually be much more lethal than other punishment games.

EDIT: I prefer the crew one myself, I just wanted to state that.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 03:58:46 pm by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 153