Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Sharknado! the RTD  (Read 11874 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Sharknado! the RTD
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2015, 08:39:20 am »

Start walking up the stairs, to the promenade.
(5)Okay, you is at promenade. Crowds are mostly scattered by now - some oin the parking lot, some still in bleachers, some buying corndogs a couple kiosks down, one group is trapped in a stairwell over there. Not sure what that is all about.
(1) lucky day! you win a free t-shirt from the t-shirt cannon gal because your seat number matched. have t-shirt fired from t-shirt cannon to you Y/N?

Person Personson
Has teh lcuk: +1 to der not dyun whin errybuddy els iz dyun!

Climb out of trash and use flashlight to spot sharks better
(5) you iz out of de trash naow. you find five (5) sherks with your flashlight! No sneaking up on you!
(6-1[lkuc]-1[prepared])sherks are atracted by the light, overshoot tryin to getchu, but bonk heads and other hilarious antics. you are surrounded!

"OOH YEAH"
Flex my muscles.
Roo stands and poses dramatically. this could either be very good, or very bad, depending on whether he gets a close up, or a distance shot. Let's find out!
(3)Hmm. Not quite "leading man" close-up, and no hot chick fawning over him, but "might survive til second movie" angle. No sherk for you!

sedouce him an use him as a meetsheeld.
(5) you bend even farther over. Guy in trash is now energized to assist you! too bad about the whole "being surrounded by sherks" bit. You do get a free +1 to be used for an action of Person's when he is attempting to assist you. that's in addition to you and he's "teamwork bonus." Oh God, this is getting complicated. Why, Sharknado, why? Did I roll a six when making this silleh pointless game? Why must fate be so cruel?

Oh yeah, "bad things happen" roll
(2) Well, all dem sherks surrounding Person is bad, but nothing comes your way this round.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2015, 08:47:42 am »

Person Personson
Has teh lcuk: +1 to der not dyun whin errybuddy els iz dyun!

Dive past the sharks and fight them off by throwing trash at them

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2015, 09:57:53 am »

Decline the offer, and try to leave the stadium.
Name: Allie
+1 to crazuh stunts.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2015, 11:42:37 am »

Dance with the dancing person and dropkick a shark TWO SHARKS at the same time. Then flex again.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]