Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1083368 times)

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.24-r5
« Reply #3645 on: January 19, 2016, 01:38:26 am »

Is there a plan for a stable, non-prerelease version of DFHack soon?  How much more work needs to be done, and how could we help?  What's the ETA?

For context, the prerelease nature of the DFHack build is the only thing holding me back from a stable Starter Pack :D
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

Karater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: January 19, 2016, 06:02:42 am »

when trying to compile dfhack on osx 10.11.2 I get the following errors:

Code: [Select]
[ 33%] Building CXX object library/CMakeFiles/dfhack.dir/DataStaticsFields.cpp.o
/var/folders/db/pp9mfd491gn92jzm1_1gltmm0000gn/T//ccy0du2C.s:9739:2: error: ambiguous instructions require an explicit suffix (could be 'filds', or 'fildl')
        fild    (%eax)
        ^
/var/folders/db/pp9mfd491gn92jzm1_1gltmm0000gn/T//ccy0du2C.s:9757:2: error: ambiguous instructions require an explicit suffix (could be 'fistps', or 'fistpl')
        fistp   (%eax)
        ^
/var/folders/db/pp9mfd491gn92jzm1_1gltmm0000gn/T//ccy0du2C.s:9774:2: error: ambiguous instructions require an explicit suffix (could be 'filds', or 'fildl')
        fild    (%esp)
        ^
/var/folders/db/pp9mfd491gn92jzm1_1gltmm0000gn/T//ccy0du2C.s:9793:2: error: ambiguous instructions require an explicit suffix (could be 'fistps', or 'fistpl')
        fistp   (%esp)
        ^
/var/folders/db/pp9mfd491gn92jzm1_1gltmm0000gn/T//ccy0du2C.s:9813:2: error: ambiguous instructions require an explicit suffix (could be 'filds', or 'fildl')
        fild    (%esp)
        ^
/var/folders/db/pp9mfd491gn92jzm1_1gltmm0000gn/T//ccy0du2C.s:9832:2: error: ambiguous instructions require an explicit suffix (could be 'fistps', or 'fistpl')
        fistp   (%esp)
        ^
/var/folders/db/pp9mfd491gn92jzm1_1gltmm0000gn/T//ccy0du2C.s:9852:2: error: ambiguous instructions require an explicit suffix (could be 'filds', or 'fildl')
        fild    (%esp)
        ^
/var/folders/db/pp9mfd491gn92jzm1_1gltmm0000gn/T//ccy0du2C.s:9871:2: error: ambiguous instructions require an explicit suffix (could be 'fistps', or 'fistpl')
        fistp   (%esp)
        ^
make[2]: *** [library/CMakeFiles/dfhack.dir/DataStaticsFields.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [library/CMakeFiles/dfhack.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

i used these instructions but had to use gcc48 instead of gcc45, because:

Code: [Select]
gcc45: This formula either does not compile or function as expected on OS X
versions newer than Yosemite due to an upstream incompatibility.

is there anything I can do to get it to compile?
Legends Browser - df 0.42 legends viewer for windows, os x and linux

Grax

• Bay Watcher
  • The Only.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: January 19, 2016, 06:05:48 am »

Is there any possibility to change biome? (maybe just like "changelayer") ;-)
Finis sanctificat media.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: January 19, 2016, 06:45:53 am »

Karater: I haven't tried it myself, but apparently installing XCode 6 and switching to it on the command line with xcode-select works.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Karater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: January 19, 2016, 07:38:50 am »

Karater: I haven't tried it myself, but apparently installing XCode 6 and switching to it on the command line with xcode-select works.
got it  :)
  • installed XCode 6.4 from https://developer.apple.com/downloads
  • edited the formula for gcc45.rb and removed "depends_on MaximumMacOSRequirement => :yosemite"
  • brewed gcc45 and follewed the rest of the instructions from the docs
perhaps someone can update the docs and add this as a note
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 08:13:22 am by Karater »

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: January 19, 2016, 03:01:39 pm »

Has anyone experimented much with diplomacy? Can you make enemy civs hostile/friendly with DFHack?

EDIT: Follow up question, has anyone done much work with changing a units allegiance? I have written a small script that changes a few basic things, but the changed units don't quite behave the way they should. I am wondering if there are flags and such I'm not properly switching. What all goes into determining if two units are hostile/neutral/friendly to eachother?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 08:20:37 pm by Roses »

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: January 19, 2016, 11:12:05 pm »

Has anyone experimented much with diplomacy? Can you make enemy civs hostile/friendly with DFHack?

EDIT: Follow up question, has anyone done much work with changing a units allegiance? I have written a small script that changes a few basic things, but the changed units don't quite behave the way they should. I am wondering if there are flags and such I'm not properly switching. What all goes into determining if two units are hostile/neutral/friendly to eachother?

There's a global "enemy" table that keeps track of sides in a fight but I have no idea how it works.

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: January 21, 2016, 03:55:00 pm »

There's a global "enemy" table that keeps track of sides in a fight but I have no idea how it works.

Hmm is this table available for research purposes?

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: January 21, 2016, 08:42:16 pm »

I think Warmist knows a bit about it but I could be remembering wrong. I'd ask him.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: January 22, 2016, 12:40:57 am »

if a new alpha or full release is done, will it have the structures for poetry etc. skills?

i would like those very much

Karater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: January 22, 2016, 04:42:32 am »

Structures for art forms are already available. But all fields except name are labeled "unknown" and need some research what they do.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: January 22, 2016, 10:30:34 am »

I'm more worried about skills specifically.

Warmist

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of unfinished jobs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: January 22, 2016, 04:06:16 pm »

Diplomacy not so much: probably just mess around with entity (i.e. current site entity vs other one) add appropriate hist-entity links etc...

As for allegiance: it's controlled by few factors: it's civ_id and there is also it's history (e.g. crimes etc...) that get recalculated ever so often into a cache table (which i guess Roses mentioned) I think it was called df.global.world.enemy_cache, but could be wrong... The research in that table entry values is here:
  gist Totally not finished and could be wrong. But the idea is that you might need to change them when you change civ_id so they would not attack wrong unit while it gets recalculated. Or you could change it to force unit to attack (and then the crimes and etc. system takes care of holding them as enemy).

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: January 23, 2016, 01:54:51 am »

Diplomacy not so much: probably just mess around with entity (i.e. current site entity vs other one) add appropriate hist-entity links etc...

As for allegiance: it's controlled by few factors: it's civ_id and there is also it's history (e.g. crimes etc...) that get recalculated ever so often into a cache table (which i guess Roses mentioned) I think it was called df.global.world.enemy_cache, but could be wrong... The research in that table entry values is here:
  gist Totally not finished and could be wrong. But the idea is that you might need to change them when you change civ_id so they would not attack wrong unit while it gets recalculated. Or you could change it to force unit to attack (and then the crimes and etc. system takes care of holding them as enemy).

Hmm, this charm unit script is becoming troublesome. Does anyone have a save in 40.24 that has invaders in it? Preferably with merchants at the same time, although not necessary.

Uzu Bash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: January 23, 2016, 01:37:52 pm »

I'm more worried about skills specifically.
It would be great to cull out unwanted forms and examples and make the lists less spammy.
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 360