Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1083369 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.24-r5
« Reply #4080 on: April 13, 2016, 01:00:02 am »

What's the status of support for new 0.42 features/screens in DFHack? Need to make Remote work with .42 but not much point if the actual new stuff won't be accessible.
I think everything is just about accessible and even named right.

Heyyy, you wouldn't happen to know what changed from the df.viewscreen_setupadventurerst.subscreen[3] trick that broke pulling up the name selection screen with the new pages layout would you?

dhthwy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: April 13, 2016, 03:16:50 am »

I went and grabbed the latest dfhack version hoping I'd be able to mark items for trading from the extended stocks screen. It is greyed out and still is in the beta. I really miss that feature. Is it working for anyone else?

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
  • Ischrotaur Axe Lord [SUPERNATURAL][STRANGE_MOODS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: April 13, 2016, 05:23:54 am »

Alright, familiarized myself a little bit with DFHack and did few tests with it.

Point is, I need 'elevate-physical' and 'elevate-mental' plus 'make-legendary' scripts to buff it all up to the very max of 5000 and not 4000 or 2000 something. :-\

EDIT: Erhm.. re-checked the skill max limit and yeah, I just need the very max abilities is all and I suck even more with coding than making/adding reactions and custom creatures in DF.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 05:47:30 am by Droggarth »
"I'll make my own way." - Max Rockatansky

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: April 13, 2016, 06:54:20 am »

I went and grabbed the latest dfhack version hoping I'd be able to mark items for trading from the extended stocks screen. It is greyed out and still is in the beta. I really miss that feature. Is it working for anyone else?

Is there a caravan present?
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

dhthwy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: April 13, 2016, 07:03:31 am »

Yea of course, not sure if links are allowed here but here's a cpl screenshots

https://gyazo.com/cd9650cae49e8959591acfb293dbc225

https://gyazo.com/922c257edd4149c84134a55aa30b9de5

mifki

• Bay Watcher
  • works secretly...
    • View Profile
    • mifki
« Reply #4085 on: April 13, 2016, 07:08:35 am »

Heyyy, you wouldn't happen to know what changed from the df.viewscreen_setupadventurerst.subscreen[3] trick that broke pulling up the name selection screen with the new pages layout would you?

I tried but couldn't get it to work so far, sorry.

dhthwy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: April 13, 2016, 07:14:55 am »

So I'm assuming then that others are able to trade from that screen, ah well, I think I'll compile dfhack to see if I can massage it to work.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: April 13, 2016, 07:55:49 am »

I remember changing the trade option, so maybe it's being disabled incorrectly. I'll take a look.

Edit: well, it's working for me. Could you upload your save?

Crash at save in 0.42.06-alpha2. I've just seen that you've released an update, but this might still be helpful.

Here is the crash log:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, I have no idea what the issue is there. Has it happened more than once? Do you have anything in onUnloadWorld.init-related files? Have you added stuff to onLoadWorld.init, etc.?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 08:05:15 am by lethosor »

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

dhthwy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: April 13, 2016, 08:09:02 am »

I remember changing the trade option, so maybe it's being disabled incorrectly. I'll take a look.

Just to be clear, It didn't work on alpha2 for me either, which is why I hurried to try the new release. Got it to compile though, might be able to play with it, copying just the new stocks dll over to df didn't work tho (unable to load plugin), will figure it out.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: April 13, 2016, 08:24:18 am »

Was that the entire error message? There might be more details in stderr.log.
Given that it works for me, there could be something weird going on with that caravan, so it would be helpful to have that save.

dhthwy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: April 13, 2016, 08:37:29 am »

Was that the entire error message? There might be more details in stderr.log.
Given that it works for me, there could be something weird going on with that caravan, so it would be helpful to have that save.

No, now I'm just confusing you:
The plugin from the dfhack build loads fine, the error message I was referring to was me building the stable dfhack and copying the new stock plugin dll i built to dfhack's beta1 version. I didn't realize I was building the stable dfhack.

I can't mark items to trade for any caravan that shows up (in the extended stocks UI, can do it from the trade depot), I can upload a save.

Here is the save:
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=11948
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 08:51:15 am by dhthwy »

dhthwy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: April 13, 2016, 10:20:46 am »

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 07:40:10 pm by dhthwy »

Aussiemon

• Bay Watcher
  • Well... now what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: April 13, 2016, 11:46:35 am »

Crash at save in 0.42.06-alpha2. I've just seen that you've released an update, but this might still be helpful.

Here is the crash log:
Well, I have no idea what the issue is there. Has it happened more than once? Do you have anything in onUnloadWorld.init-related files? Have you added stuff to onLoadWorld.init, etc.?

Nothing added to either of those, only dfhack.init, wherein I disabled several plug-ins from the standard Starter Pack default. The crash happened twice, but it actually gave me an error message this time so I thought I'd post it. No saves to upload though because the save still went through before the crash.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I'll post again if I can reproduce it.
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: April 13, 2016, 11:49:02 am »

I tried but couldn't get it to work so far, sorry.
Hey man, I appreciate the effort, wasn't sure if it was just me not being able to work it out or what. It's confusing because the structures lists the page and such but I can't figure out how to point a script at it the same way as the old subscreen[3] method did.
Alright, familiarized myself a little bit with DFHack and did few tests with it.

Point is, I need 'elevate-physical' and 'elevate-mental' plus 'make-legendary' scripts to buff it all up to the very max of 5000 and not 4000 or 2000 something. :-\

EDIT: Erhm.. re-checked the skill max limit and yeah, I just need the very max abilities is all and I suck even more with coding than making/adding reactions and custom creatures in DF.
Save this as elevate_attributes.lua:
Code: [Select]
-- This script will elevate all the attributes of a unit
-- by vjek
--[[=begin

elevate_attributes portion stolen from armoks_blessing
================

=end]]
local utils=require('utils')
local args = utils.processArgs({...}, validArgs)
local unit = args.unit and df.unit.find(args.unit) or dfhack.gui.getSelectedUnit(true)

function elevate_attributes(unit)
    if unit==nil then
        print ("No unit available!  Aborting with extreme prejudice.")
        return
    end

local ok,f,t,k = pcall(pairs,unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs)
    if ok then
        for k,v in f,t,k do
            v.value=10000
    v.max_value=20000
        end
    end

local ok,f,t,k = pcall(pairs,unit.body.physical_attrs)
    if ok then
        for k,v in f,t,k do
            v.value=10000
    v.max_value=20000
        end
    end
end

elevate_attributes(unit)
You can change the caps to whatever you want, 5000 is not hard cap, only a "natural from the raws" cap.

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
  • Ischrotaur Axe Lord [SUPERNATURAL][STRANGE_MOODS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: April 13, 2016, 12:50:45 pm »

Save this as elevate_attributes.lua:
You can change the caps to whatever you want, 5000 is not hard cap, only a "natural from the raws" cap.

Ah, explains why I was able to go beyond 50 (or beyond 20-25) on the character creation screen with 'adv-max-skills' and...
Thank you! Will test the code straight away and again, thanks. :) Hopefully by studying/looking at those codes I'll get better at it.
"I'll make my own way." - Max Rockatansky
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 360