Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1192601 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 133 Unluckiest mage and celestial loot
« Reply #3960 on: November 29, 2015, 06:34:26 pm »

You forgot a +1 luck for the omnicube again.
And why am I missing 2 shards? Don't tell me they were stolen again.

Hurry up to the expedition! Depending on if that +1 luck helped, either take off and start flying or try again to get a working heliblade.
Of course 3 healing essences.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 08:50:42 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3961 on: November 29, 2015, 06:36:30 pm »

"Many hours have passed since the beginning... Now, it's time to finally achieve my dreams. Xazoliomuhr, all mages that I won't explicitly say to avoid, are your rightful prey. Strike first and go for the kill. Let the hunt begin!"

First victim, the most obvious one, was a Chaos wizard who spent his time gazing at the bloody expanse beneath him. Some other time, Kahel might have had pity for a lakegazer, yet he was bored and held no sympathy towards the followers of a Changing God.

We shall attack Chrisicus together, hopefully catching him half-aware. Just to test powers of the Chaos Gods, Kahel would freeze wizard's blood solid... With two chaotic essences. And demon going for a kill.

((I'm still digging up mages to kill... Ilium Skydepth and Blaze seem to be safe for now, as they are the only mages left inside the Tower.))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 06:58:38 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: November 29, 2015, 06:37:52 pm »

You forgot a +1 luck for the omnicube again.
And why am I missing 2 shards? Don't tell me they were stolen again.

Hurry up to the expedition! Depending on if that +1 luck helped, either take off or start flying or try again to get a working heliblade.
Or course 3 healing essences.

((Damnit. I somehow removed one shard instead of adding it when fixing previous mistake. And it did help, you get +1hex moved.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: November 29, 2015, 06:47:24 pm »

((Wait, are you invincible while inside the tower?))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3964 on: November 29, 2015, 06:49:33 pm »

((No, but there are numerous defences that protect people there.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: November 29, 2015, 06:52:13 pm »

((Oh, okay. This time, I'll wait around in there until the road is clear/I get my curses up.))

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: November 29, 2015, 07:26:41 pm »

((Oh, okay. This time, I'll wait around in there until the road is clear/I get my curses up.))
((The one exception to this rule is alcohol.))

"Very good, I shall reward you at some point, in the meantime we are heading towards the volcano."

Crush 10 shards for a new affinity, pm'd, head towards the volcano, going around the lake in the side with the desert, create 3 demon essences
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 07:36:27 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: November 29, 2015, 11:33:48 pm »

The adamantine reactor appears, and Jiksap wishes he could resurrect whatever glorious mechanism it could have once belonged to. Actually, he didn't have to wonder -  Warhammer was printed on one of the beams. Such machines were known in Jiksap's world as a top-secret government project from an enemy world. Though many considered them to be mere conspiracy, everyone secretly wanted to drive one, and Jiksap was no exception. However, he also knew that he simply did not have the power.

Other objectives would have to come first.

Summon a set of scuba gear, then dive for the meteor. Create one essence.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: November 29, 2015, 11:52:15 pm »

"Bah! I don't have time for this! Why can't you just be weaker?"

Old King Coal was getting rather frustrated, a quality which his Evil Mentor/Poisoner/Teamaker/Assassin detested in him. No, frustration had to go. He would win this. Now.

Old King Coal grunts, then charges back into the fray, this time attempting to make use of his claws.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3969 on: November 30, 2015, 03:19:38 am »

((First time I try essence roulette, it collapses faster than usual three rounder...)

Hmm, either I have to seek for healer again, or wear this until death...

Three essences. Keep looking for the mage.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3970 on: November 30, 2015, 03:48:48 am »

"This place is odd. I'll inspect this."
Check all the corpses. If i could, 3 essences.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: November 30, 2015, 10:48:49 am »

Keep in mind that it has an anti-hostility field, and can make you forget hostile actions.

Do you see why F.E.C.E.S. wants to destroy it now?

Also, sorry about that. You were easy and conveniently close prey, and could snowball in power if left alone.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3972 on: November 30, 2015, 11:13:11 am »

Keep in mind that it has an anti-hostility field, and can make you forget hostile actions.

Also, sorry about that. You were easy and conveniently close prey, and could snowball in power if left alone.
That hasn't changed! It looks like you didn't check out my new character sheet.

I hope you enjoy your future curse—I'm thinking pacifism.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3973 on: November 30, 2015, 02:55:07 pm »

That hasn't changed! It looks like you didn't check out my new character sheet.

I hope you enjoy your future curse—I'm thinking pacifism.
Unfortunately for you, characters lose all knowledge gained after they first entered the arena when they respawn. Gloomier Wizard doesn't even know that F.E.C.E.S. exists, let alone that they killed him and that Tur is a member of it.

However, I do pity you, so I'll offer you a deal: if you dismiss your grudge against F.E.C.E.S. and owe us a favor, I'll pm you some unique ideas for spells to use with your affinity. If they aren't unique (as judged by DG), you won't owe us a favor for the spells, and you get your grudge back, if you want it.

Also, turn pm'd.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3974 on: November 30, 2015, 05:01:20 pm »

More traveling.
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 506