_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1073 1074 [1075] 1076 1077 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5760083 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16110 on: August 30, 2013, 11:17:56 pm »

Why bother joining a game just to be a second class player because I didn't join sooner? ))
((Because the game is fun? And why would piecewise suddenly decide to only run one mission at once so that the newbies would be screwed?))
((And even if they did, so what? Is it going to bother you that there are going to be players who've invested more time and effort than you want to, and that they get rewarded justly for this? Concentrate made Jim more than a year before Grate was ever thought of, and I'm perfectly fine with accepting that Jim is an order of magnitude or more stronger than Grate, and that Grate will be a secondary team member alongside Mr. Jim.))

Also, still waiting for full logs/PM's from Faiths adventures and from the Secret Briefing.
+1

nod once

flee to the barracks, once there curl up on my bed and mourn Feyri.
"YOU DON'T LOOK OKAY! ...Should I go help her?"

Grate wanders out of the room, thinking. He spends some time trying to help Lyra, but gives up and just sits on a bunk, thinking.
I thought we were supposed to be like superheroes, but we wound up being villains...we even had a freeze ray and a couple guys who kill people for no reason. And now they're trying to take over the galaxy. What do I do?

))...Anyone have suggestions on what Grate could do to not be use-impaired or depressed?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16111 on: August 30, 2013, 11:19:44 pm »

((I SHALL TAKE WHAT IS MINE BY RIGHT THROUGH STRENGTH OF ARMS IF NEED BE

Plus I doubt Stacy's going to put up much fight over it. I didn't ask him first or anything, though.))

Levelup!
+5 Int
+3 Uncon

Go give Lyra a hug. Then drag the guard corpses and gear to the Doctor. Ask what he thinks of them.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16112 on: August 30, 2013, 11:20:17 pm »

That's... good to hear, Steve. Excellent to hear. And I imagine there's riches to be had for the shipfuls of psychopaths you hand picked to get this done, eh? ... What the hell, I got picked up for trying to steal from the UWM. Might as well get paid to do it and smash their windows at the same time. Besides, I suspect Hephaestus will not be the most hospitable once we arrive. I'm going to have to get you to tell me how you created such a fantastic source of fleshy agents as the HMRC later.

So there's your answer, May. No reason at all, unless you have a problem with the UWM. Or Hephaestus.

Continue Conversing

PING! LEVEL!
+1 Str
+1 End
+3 Int

+1 Handi
+2 Med

Spoiler: Skylar -- Stat Sheet (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 01:03:34 am by Kriellya »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16113 on: August 30, 2013, 11:23:20 pm »

Denzel levels up!
Stats: +5 DEX, +2 END, +1 INT, +2 WILL
Skills: +1 to Intuition, Speech, Handicraft, Exotic Weapons, Auxiliary, and Medicine

Spoiler: Updated Char Sheet (click to show/hide)

((I believe my gear consists of a Mk1 suit, gauss rifle, and monoatomic sword. Sound about right?))
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 11:27:02 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16114 on: August 30, 2013, 11:41:14 pm »

((GWG, here's the short version of why Lyra was acting scared:))
(crowded == 5+ people)
((Lyra does not like crowds, and we had every single HMRC member on the ship in the same room as her unexpectedly. Now that she's out of the room, she's recovering from that problem pretty fast, the current one is more a guilt thing, because she could have saved Feyri from dying at all, but failed.))

No change in activity

EDIT: I'm blind and missed this:
Go give Lyra a hug. Then drag the guard corpses and gear to the Doctor. Ask what he thinks of them.
Return the hug, but otherwise stay in place on the bed. curl back up and kinda hide myself under the covers after Faith leaves.
after the painful reminder of my hurt arm when I hug Faith back, go to the infirmary to get it treated properly.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 12:50:46 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #16115 on: August 30, 2013, 11:56:42 pm »

I hope what cursory examinations I did were of some use to the lab techs. Might've saved 'em a few minutes of their time.

Also, I have to wonder: Exactly how long have you been planning this rebellion, waiting for a competent mix of soldiers under you, or whatever you felt would be appropriate as a trigger for it?

Wait, why am I in the armory? To the VR, so I can finally design what I've wanted since the Sharkmist mission! Load up a civilian gauss rifle and pistol and check whether the caliber is the same, with the difference being in the barrel and coils.

((I feel sorry about this, PW, but there is good reason I picked up all those civilian gauss rifles... At least it's not a completely custom weapon this time, though it'll probably mark where the shooter was pretty darn well...

Also, I have noticed: I could go full synthflesh now, and make Milno's stealth team just that bit more conspicuous...))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16116 on: August 31, 2013, 12:05:47 am »

To Maurice:seems like a fair deal, ill let you know what i decide.

To self:hmm... i guess im not gonna need my suit anymore, still it'd be a shame to sell it back to the armory master only to have it recycled or destroyed after all the work put into getting it working... Guess ill sell it to a newbie.

Code: (from Auron to inmates) [Select]
Custom mkII for sale,Damage limited to surface scratching.
the suit is capable of performing ultrasound scans and echo-locational area mapping,
additional features are thermal and echolocation based visual filters and thermal radar.
payment methods are negotiable.

Code: (Auron to armory master) [Select]
As you are aware a lot of us just got back from our mission to that weird hyper-jumping
death rock and after seeing the sheer amount of energy Lukas puts out with his chest
cannon i cant help but desire one of my own. Would you happen to sell any versions of
the weaponry it is based on? perhaps in a pistol or combat rifle format?

slip Maurice his tokens (preferably only 2 or 3) to arrange my body replacement surgery and set up my retirement plan.

If maurice is ready instantly: get surgery, spend rest of turn recuperating/selling rights to my suit to wolfchild over wrist pad.

If not: remove the bone armor from my mkII and store it and my footlocker in my actual locker then head off to the rec room and sell my suit to wolfchild. (2 tokens now, 3 later) once transaction is complete open tinker and begin designing my weapon system.

Spoiler: heavy pulse rifle (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:07:23 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16117 on: August 31, 2013, 12:26:58 am »

((I'll just wait for you to offer me, unless you do a general IC announcement, it won't be too hard to think of "I Don't need this anymore, maybe i can get back some by selling it to a newbie"))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16118 on: August 31, 2013, 12:35:48 am »

((LEVEL UP!: +8 to Will, +2 to Endurance, +2 to Con, +2 to Intuition, +1 Handiwork, +1 Uncon.

Also, I've got a rocket rifle and spare clip for it. How much ammo does it have left loaded?))

"Shit just keeps happening to me, doesn't it Steve? How have things been since I've been gone?"

Talk to Steve, then head to the armoury after getting my tokens!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16119 on: August 31, 2013, 12:56:45 am »

((I'll just wait for you to offer me, unless you do a general IC announcement, it won't be too hard to think of "I Don't need this anymore, maybe i can get back some by selling it to a newbie"))

i really wanted to get the transaction out of the way ASAP so i could focus on making my heavy laser use aux instead of con, ill edit an IC transmission into my action as a general "custom mk II suit for sale, email offers".
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16120 on: August 31, 2013, 12:57:51 am »

((If you get the people in the VR with it too, then I will give you the offer that i already haev OOC, that is 2 Tokens and 3 after my mission, maybe with a bit of figuring out what a mk2 is IC))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16121 on: August 31, 2013, 01:06:39 am »

Jim goes to the infirmary to visit Feyri.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16122 on: August 31, 2013, 01:24:58 am »

Quote from:
If you are willing to accept credit I will pay the full 5 tokens, 2 now and 3 later, I need to bet a Microwave (I typed Microfusion 1st, that would have been fun) Manipulator before my first mission so I am actually of use

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #16123 on: August 31, 2013, 01:41:13 am »

"What about me? you know tokens and whatnot also I approve of "soldier" over "prisoner" "
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16124 on: August 31, 2013, 01:45:02 am »

Quote from:
If you are willing to accept credit I will pay the full 5 tokens, 2 now and 3 later, I need to bet a Microwave (I typed Microfusion 1st, that would have been fun) Manipulator before my first mission so I am actually of use
Quote from: Auron to Astra
i accept your most reasonable offer, truth be told id rather that you had it than the armory master,
just the thought of it sitting on a shelf or being thrown away after the effort put into making it work right...
anyway feel free to swing past the med-bay and pick it up if im not in the rec room in a few minutes.

Pages: 1 ... 1073 1074 [1075] 1076 1077 ... 2101